Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dream Come True

Six

by jadesohma 0 reviews

LA!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 1211 words

-1TrainWreck
"You do know how to ride a broom, right?" Harry asked as I mounted my new broom.

"I think so. Just kick off." It was awsome! I flouted up in the air. I leaned forward and started fast I went to the right and sore to the top of the quidditch pitch.

"Heads up!" Harry yelled on his fire bolt as he threw a Quaffle at me.

"How'd you know i wanted to be a chaser?" I ask as he came to my level.

"I didn't. It's the one we have an opening for. That and keeper, but you don't seem like a keeper." He smiled

He trained me till lunch. By then, I made 45 goals. But no one was playing with me and Harry is no keeper him self.

"Wow that's higher than hannah's 25!" Ron said looking at the score bord.

"Yes Ron, any one who can do math can see that." They all laughed at my joke

Now I want to be on the team. But for now, the fun had to end. It's luanch time and Ron is hungry. Again. So we go back.

"Abby! Look at your window!" Hermione said looking into my necklace. I look down. The heart was glowing and a new fadded image was there. It was Draco holding me and I was holding the Quidditch cup. The heart was right. ("Of caorse it's right!" Hermione bellowed) That is what I want. That is what I want the most. That is what will make me happiest. I'll just have to work at it if it's going to happen.

"That's odd. Who would have thought Malfoy would ever get this far in Quidditch." Harry mocked

I turned around and glared at him. I feel angry at Harry for making fun oh him. Why? I've put up with it all year, why is it now that it bothers me? I guess I never thought I would like him this much.

"Hey Hermione? Can we just go to the library to get that spell?" I ask noticing Harry and Ron snickering

"Sure!" She says grabing my arm and starts to run. "How the hell do you get worked up over the library?" My high pitch voice kicking in. "Why aren't you?!" She says wile in triping over my own feet.

She pushed the doors open and went straight to the right section. How does she do this so fast? That's what i wanna know! She chose one book found the right page. I really feel dumb next to her."That's it?!" Hermione gasped.

"What?" I groan. It's probably some thing long and a toung twister. Just my luck. "It's so short! It's just 'open my heart' and 'close my heart'!" maybe my luck is changing...


"Cool. Close my heart." I say putting my wand to the necklace. The image slowly fadded


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Damn! That was hard!" I say relaxing on the stand.

"Well who said Quiddtich was easy? Who ever did is crazy," Harry yelled from his broom. "But you did amazing. You beat Hannah by five. You have a good chance if no one gets a better score"

"Great because theres 25 left." I point out

"Only one got higher than you and that was katie and shes been on the team for four years so i don't think any one will pass you." Harry says

"I'm just worried. Leave me alone" I pouted. It would just me my luck if three people scored higher than me. Every one else was second years and they aren't that good so i might be okay. HA! One fell off their broom. Heh. That one isn't a threat.

"Every one who tryed out come down here!" The Griffiondor caption Oliver wood yelled "I'll post the new team members on the news bord. It'll be up next week."

We all retreated. Hermione and I went straight back to the common room. I was beaten. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but this was just plain hard!

"Ugh, im glad that's over." I say slumping into my chair.

"Yes but if you make the team there will be much more where that came from." Hermione says taking the chair next to me.

"I know. It's all worth it though." I smile and put my wand to my necklace again."Open my heart" I resite. The beautiful image of us together fadded in. Now it was closer to both parts coming true. It was slightly closer to Valentine,not by much, and i'm bound to make the team now.

"Aw! I love that desire! Do you mind if i where it?" Hermione says gazing apon the jewel.

"Sure" I say unhooking it. I hand it to her and as soon as she hooked it around her own neck, her desire became known. It was her and Ron on the beach, kissing. She turned bright red and handed it back to me. "Lets say that never happend." She says quickly

"Okay. I saw it coming by they way." She looked at me "You two have a spark. It's cute." She turned red again.

"Well i never saw you and Draco coming. I thought you weren't going to do any thing. Just keep pushing him away. What do you see in him?"

Everything"I dunno. I think i can change him though." I say

"What do you mean?"

"I know what hes going to do. I cryed when i read it. I thinking me being here is a way to help him. Save him." I say very still

"Abby, what's going to happen? What is he going to do?" She sounds so scared. It wont help if i tell her.

"Fallow me." I get up "What's the quickest way to the 7th floor?" I walk out of the common room. "The stairs around the corner. Why?" She still sounds scared to death. "I want to show you. If i told you, you wouldn't believe me. If what i said was true, i have to destroy it."

As i finish my words, we get to the spot. "I never noticed a door here before" I look up and a big bronze door appeard. I open it up and start to look around. Twords the back and coverd is the cabnet. I throw the blanket off and stair at it. I hate this thing. A tear fell down my cheek. I want it to Burn. Blow up. Burn!

And like that it lit into flames. I watched it burn. It didn't catch any thing else. Just the cabnet. "Auam-" "No, let it burn" The smell filled the air. It burned my eyes. But i don't care. as long as it burns. "Aquamatis" I choke on my words.

I sank to the floor. tears streamed down my face. Hermione came and wraped her arms around me. "I thought this is what you wanted." She says to me. "it is. Just the things i know, they're tearing me part." I could heart my heart beat. It thumped right in my ear "Can we just go back?" "sure"

We took a diffrent route back. As the stair case moved, every thing went black and i felt like i'm falling deeper and faster down in the pure, unseeable darkness
Sign up to rate and review this story