Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dream Come True

Five

by jadesohma 0 reviews

blah blah blah

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 1642 words

-1TrainWreck
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Hermione yelled. I clap my hand over her mouth

"Shhhhh! Some oone might hear you!" I hiss

"You snog-"

"I know what i did!"

"Did you....you know....like it?"She asks carefuly.

I say nothing. I really dont want to tell her. My silence said sme thing too. But what am i supose to say?! I can't lie about this!

"Abby! No! How can you like Him?!"

Again i say nothing. I don't know what to say. "Oh yeah i love him. I just don't know why" That'll go over real well.

"Abby? Are you okay? Did he do some thing to you?!"

"No! Of coarse not!" I can't believe she thinks he did some thing to me!

"But what do you see in him?!"

Every Thing"Well hes nice...to me....sweet-"

"Sweet?! He couldn't be sweet if he was made out of sweets!" She yelled

"Yeah, thats what ron said..."I mumble

"YOU TOLD RON BUT NOT ME?!"

"No. Ron found out in potions then i was going to tell you tonight then this happend."

"Well! It's probly all over the school by now. Draco probly thinks he won or some thing. And i don't think you should go out with him. He's fowl!"

"I never said any thing about going out.." I never said any thing about not going ouit either!"What ever. goodnight."

"Night" I drift to sleep around 1:35, thats when my thoughts were almost gone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"YOU DID WHAT?!" Ron and Harry yelled together. I really wish they wouldn't yell in the great hall."Why that git?!"

"God you two are sounding like Hermione!"

"Don't drag me into this!"

"Anyway, you wanna know the funny part? I'm a muggle born Griffindor and hes a pure-blood Slytherin." I say in a haze

"More like weird," Ron said "You must be sad. We're dubled with Ravenclaw today"

"I am completly fine! I really don't want to talk to him today. It'll be too awkward." I say siting up straight

"He doesn't think so. Look who's coming this way" Harry says jerking his head to his right

Draco was coming down between the Griffindor and Slythrin tables. He had a smile on that grew bigger as he got closer to us.

"Hey Abby." He said in a sweet tone

"Hi Draco." I say with a smile coming onto my face

"Would you like to sit with me?"

"Um...I really want to sit with my friends now. I'm sorry. Can we talk after classes? In the Library maybe?" I bit my lip

"Sure" He smiles giving me another amazing kiss.

I flush red. Hermione was giggling. Ron's jaw was on the ground. Harry'eyes full of hate as he glared at Draco.

"We better get to class" Hermione said still giggling

This day went by too fast! And to top it all off, no teacher gave any work! Not even Snape! He always gives work! Or so i've read....

"Good luck with Draco!" Hermione called right before walking off

I was alone. The walk to the Library seemed endless. My belly wouln't rest. My legs felt like Jello. When i saw the doors t the Library it all got worse.

I opend the door. Draco sat at a table all the way in the back. I walked twords him. He stood as i came closer and took my hands when i was close enough.

"Draco? Can i tell hyou what i think we should do?"Shut up! you haven't even said hello yet!"Sure. Go ahead"

"I think we should wait and think this out. For a wile. Like until Valentines day" No! Valentines day is too far! Damn it all! Its too late now! Dumb ass! (can you tell i curse when im mad?)

"Okay. Whats ever makes you happy"

Tell him earlyer than Valentines day! Now!I opend my mouth to speck but was cut off "But, i will do every thing in my power to win you over. I wont sit quietly. You understand?"

I nod. "Walk me to the great hall?"

"Yes"

We both smile. I gess Febuary isn't too far away. This has it's pro's and con's. Lets just think anout the pro's...pro....

Suddenly i felt some thing on my hand. Draco had sliped his into mine. I hold the soft hand with care. This feels good. This feels right.

"One more? For me to remeber?" He asked as we reach the great hall. "Yes" I say right before he pulls me into a kiss with such swift movment i could barley get the word out. I run my fingures through his soft hair. This is right.

"What happend?!" was what i was welcomed with at the table. Hermione agreed with every thing that happend. She doesn't think hes right for me, we should think before we do this blah blah blah. She doesn't know what hes been through. She doesn't know what he'll become. She doesn't know how much he'll hate him self for what he's done. She doesn't understand him. No one does.

_______________________Morning Of September 12th______________________

It's my birthday! Yay! I look at the pile of gifts at my feet and get even more gitty

From Hermione i got a scrap book with pictures already in it. From Ron i got a bucket full of candy (Woah!) From Hary i got a picture of all four of us by the lake from last weekend.

Then there was one. One small gift left. It was in a little black box. A note under it was left. It read:

Dear Abby,

This gift was hard to find. But for you, It was all worth it. It has powers to hide. I'll let you find them on your own. Wear this if you care. I will not say any thing. I will not do any thing. Just smile. Happy birthday.

Some one who caresI already know who its from. But clueless as to whats it is. I run my fingures over the velevt, then open it. It's a beautiful heart shaped neaklace with a gold chain. What powers could it hold? Some thing this beautiful couldn't be harmful

"Where did you get that?!" Lavender says with jelously in her voice.

"Who gave you that" Hannah gaped

"I don't see what the big deal is! It's just a neaklace!" I say

"That's a Window!" Hermione said

"Yes hermione that's a window." I say pointing to the window between mine and Hannah's bed

"No! The neacklance! Window is short for 'Window to the heart' It shows the hearts disire, What the mind wants, and a memorie. Not all at once of coarse. And oddly enough it was discovred by Alexzander James Heart."

I gaze at the neacklace "What if you don't want it to show?"

"Theres a spell. I don't know it by heart, but we can go to the library later and find it!" Hermione says smiling widly

"Now that that little fun fact moment is over, oput it on!" Lavender jumps up and down

I shrug and unhook the chain. I wrap it around my head. As soon as the chain clicks the memoire of my first kiss with draco apears in the jewl.It was in a 3rd preson veiw. It was very vivide but you can see it clearly.

"Ohhhhh! Is that who gave it to you?!" Lavender said leaning in to get a better look

"But who is it?" Hannah said doing the same

"If you don'y know, i'm not telling" I say then look over to Hermione hoping she knows not to tell either. I don't want this to go around the whole school if i dont know where its going. And thats what i tell them.

"Do you not trust us?!"Lavender shreiked

"Um yeah. Thats short and down to the point" I say flatly

Lavender stomped off. Quit frankly, we all were glad shes gone.

In the comon room we met up with Harry, Ron, and Ginny. "What did you get?" Ginny asked. I told her. "And that is from Draco" She says pointing to the window. "Yeah, you know?" I say. She laughs and says "Please Ron told me eveery thing"

"Thanks for not telling any one Ron!" I say loudly hitting him on the back of the head

"Okay i desurve that."

"yeah you did" Harry laughs.

We laugh all the way to the great hall untill we are blocked be a jelous looking Pasty Parkerson. "Who would give you a window?" She spat

"Some one your wishing loves you as much as you love him. So sorry. Your little dreams are crushed. Yopu can say what you want about me, i don't give a shit. So go, run, hide, and cry in your little hole" I say with a smirk

She broke down and started to run. I just laughed.

"Brilliant! How did you know she liked him?" Harry asked

"I told you, i know every thing" I smile

"Look! we're just in time for mail!" Ron said

Two huge boxes felling in front of me. One was shaped like a broom. I rip that one open first. It was a comet! I love it! I open up the other one and its full of money from every one in the family.

"Wow! Thats the best comet i've seen!" Harry says eyeing the broom"Abby, you ever though about being on the house team?"

No, i rreally haven't. It would be awsome to be a chaser!

"I'll try ou for them team!" I say with a wide smile

"First we have to see if you can ride a broom! Lets go break it in!" Harry laughed.

We all head out. In the cornor of my eye i can see it. Draco's smile. Just as he said. That was the gift i wanted.
Sign up to rate and review this story