Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > The Royal Diaries of Zexion

Day 10

by Zexion_Number_VI 0 reviews

Zexion learns more about Ienzo.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Zexion - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2010-10-16 - Updated: 2010-10-17 - 212 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,
Still on the run from Axel, but I'm on vacation now. I think I'll be okay. I'm visiting with Ienzo's parents. They're very nice and they tell me so much about him. They know that I'm his Nobody and they know he died some time ago because of Ansem.
Sometimes, I wonder if our Somebodies hadn't died, if we would still be who we are. Roxas is the only one who has a Somebody that's still alive. Xehanort, Braig, Dilen, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Isa, Lea, Myde, Dulor, Lumaria, and Arlene all have died, but Sora still live and I would like to see why. As does Namine's Somebody, Kairi. One other thing we've never learned is why Riku doesn't have a Nobody. Was it because all he possessed in his heart was jealousy? We may never know these answers, dear diary.
I've studied up on Ienzo with the help of his parents to learn we looked exactly the same. I've heard that he never talked much and that Ventus saved his life once. I want to know more, but there isn't much about him other than he always went for ice cream with Ansem the Wise. Well, Ienzo's mother is calling me for dinner. I'll write again tomorrow.
Sincerely,
Zexion
Sign up to rate and review this story