Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Simply Beautiful

by LittleMissFae 4 reviews

(I'm sick so I hope you like this) A miracle.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-19 - Updated: 2010-10-19 - 581 words - Complete

5Ambiance
I felt the baby kick then an odd feeling. I had a sharp pain in my back then I realized something: my water had broke. I screamed for Hayley and she came running. 

We rushed to the hospital, with Gerard on the phone the entire time. "Hold on, sweetie. Everything's going to be okay. I'm on my way right now. I'll be there as soon as possible. Just think by this time tomorrow you're going to be holding our daughter in your arms." I was trying to keep my breath even but all that escaped were tears. "Hurry up!" Gerard screamed at traffic. 

"Gerard, I'm scared," I cried. 

"Don't be sweetie. I'll be there soon."

Hayley parked the car. The nurses got me settled in a wheelchair and took me to my room. They checked how far I was and looked up in shock. "Are you ready to have a baby?"

A horrible pain came. I wanted a natural birth but if Gerard didn't get here soon it wasn't going to happen. "Call my mom. NOW!" I screamed at Hayley. 

"She's stuck in traffic. Along with Gerard."

"Call Brendon. I need somebody. Please," I whined. I was already gripping her free hand.

Brendon picked up on the first ring. "Is she okay?" His voice was full of panic. 

"She's in labor. Please get down here. She needs you."

"Already on my way. I'll be there in a few." He had already hung up before I could scream, how long? 

He must have driven like a bat out of hell. He was there withen 4 minutes. 

"Gerard?" he asked. 

"Stuck in traffic. Along with her mom. We're the only ones she's got right now," Hayley spoke sadly of the situation. 

Brendon came to my side and took my hand. "It's going to be okay, sweet heart. Don't worry, everything is going to be fine."

I believed him for a second. "It hurts!" I screached. Brendon brushed the sweat and hair out of my face before kissing my forehead. 

I felt as if I was getting extremely close to having this baby. 

The nurse seemed to have been reading my mind, "This baby isn't going to wait any longer. Push!"

And so I did. I saw the door swing open and in came Gerard and my mom. Gerard looked as scared as I was. I pushed and pushed. For what must have been an hour. Finally the true pain came. I screamed and pushed harder. 

Everything went in slow motion. The pain, the tears, the cry. "It's a girl!" I heard. It sounded too far away to belong to anyone in this room but I knew it did. I lifted up my head to see a beautiful baby girl. The doctor put her in my arms. 

I could clearly see her daddy in her. She didn't have my black hair, or my nose. She had the most delicate blonde hair, just like Gerard's. She had Gerard's nose and lips but had my eyes, they were emerald green. She looked tiny compared to everyone else. 

"Eliza Elena Bandit Way," I mumbled. I handed our daughter to Gerard. He had tears in his eyes, I hadn't noticed before now that so did I.

"She's so beautiful," I whispered. 

"Almost as beautiful as her Mommie." Gerard said and kissed me on the lips. We were parents now. We had our own beautiul little girl.


Just a quick authors note: There are only 2 chapters left. Thanks for reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story