Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Tweleve

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-20 - 598 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jacob's POV

“What exactly are we looking for...?” Quinn asked.

I looked up and smiled at her, “We're looking for anything out of the ordinary. Like, footprints... or just anything that shouldn't be here.”

She nodded and turned around. I glanced back at the window that I saw yesterday. I turned back and looked at Quinn before walking closer to it.

As I got closer I noticed that there was a light coming from inside. I took a deep breath and tapped on the window. After a few seconds, the light went off.

I shook my head and tapped on the window again. I waited a few minutes and nothing happened.

I turned back and found Quinn walking towards me, she sighed, “What's up? Find something?” she asked.

I shook my head, “Not really... It's just that I swear there is someone in there. I saw a light and when I tapped on the window it went away.”

She shrugged, “I don't know...” she looked around before looking back at me, “It's getting pretty late, and dark... I think we should get going. We can come back tomorrow...”

I nodded, “Yea. We won't be able to find much in the dark.”

She nodded and shivered, “It got cold all of a sudden...” she shivered again.

I shook my head, “I feel fine...”

Not long after I said that I felt the breeze pick up, “Okay, never mind. It is getting colder out.”

She laughed, “Let's go.”

I nodded and we walked hand-in-hand back to my car.

---

I looked up at my ceiling and then glanced at my clock. It was almost two in the morning. I couldn't stop thinking about the light in the basement... What if it was Nikki...?

I sat up and on my bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I went to my closet and grabbed a shirt and jeans. I quickly changed and grabbed my shoes. I pulled them on, not bothering to tie them and I ran out the front door. I got to my car and started it.

Before long, I was pulling up in front of what used to be Martin Jameson's apartment. I parked my car and reached in the glove box for my flashlight.

I turned it on and got out of my car, locking it. I walked to the window and, once again, the light was on.

Instead of tapping on the window, I tried to open it. After a few tries of trying to get it to open, I managed to open it just a little.

I bent down and put my face close to the window, “Is anyone down there...?” I called quietly.

I heard a gasp, “Jacob...? Is that you...?”

Next thing I knew I saw her. Nikki was standing as close to the window as she could. I felt tears falling down my face, “Nikki! It really is you.”

She smiled and I could see that she too was crying. I heard he gasp again and her eyes got wide, “Shut the window! He has it set to an alarm!”

I shook my head, “If I get it open enough I can pull you out.”

Her eyes widened even more, “Jacob watch out!” she yelled and pointed behind me.

I turned around and was met with, who I assumed to be, Martin. He smiled and evil smile before producing a baseball bat from behind his back.

I tried to get up and run away, but he was faster than me. He hit me just hard enough to know me unconscious.
Sign up to rate and review this story