Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Fifteen

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-20 - 319 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

I took a deep breath and grabbed Jacob's hand. He smiled at me, “Nikki, everything will be okay.”

I sighed, “I hope so...”

We started walking towards the school, “Oh, I have someone you need to meet.”

I nodded and as soon as we walked into the school, I saw her. My jaw dropped. This girl could have been my twin. I shook the thought out of my head and Jacob smiled. He waved at her.

I looked at Jacob, “This is the person I said I wanted you to meet.”

“Oh...” I said.

He led me over to her. She smiled, “I'm Karrie.” she shook her head, “But everyone calls me Quinn.”

I raised my eyebrows, “Quinn?”

“Yea, it's my middle name.” she smiled.

I nodded, “I'm Nikki.”

She smiled wider, “Jacob hasn't stopped talking about you since we met. You're prettier than he said you were.”

I laughed, “Thanks.”

She nodded, “You probably don't know anything about me...” she laughed, “I moved here from Portland, Oregon. My parents were in a car accident, so I moved in with my aunt here.”

I nodded, “Wow. Both of your parents?”

She nodded, “Yea... I try to not think about it...”

“Well, it's nice to meet you.”

She nodded, “You too.”

I was about to say something else when I saw Leah walk over to us. I stood closer to Jacob and he wrapped her arms around my shoulders. My jaw dropped when I saw Leah grab Quinn's hand. I looked at Jacob and it looked like he was trying not to laugh, “We'll be going , now.”

Quinn nodded, “See you guys around.”

Jacob led me down the hall, “What was that!” I exclaimed.

He laughed, “Apparently, Leah wasn't as straight as she claimed she was...”

I shook my head, “And Quinn?”

He laughed, “Lesbian.”

“Wow... That's amazing...” I shook my head.

He laughed, “It is? Isn't it?”
Sign up to rate and review this story