Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Fourteen

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-20 - 443 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jacob's POV

I walked over to the window and reached up. The window was just high enough for me to put my hand on the windowsill. I laughed, “It's times like these when I'm thankful for going out for sports.”

I put my other hand on the windowsill and pulled myself up. I pushed the window open a little bit more and wiggled through. When I was safely out, I looked back into the basement and smiled at Nikki. She smiled back.

I leaned into the window and she grabbed my hand. I pulled her up and out of the window. We stood up and she wrapped her arms around me, “I can't wait to go home!” She kissed me lightly, “I love you so much!”

I smiled and pulled her closer to me, “I love you too.”

---

I walked up to the front door and knocked. Normally I would walk right in, but it was almost two in the morning, and I just assumed that Frank and Gerard would still be sleeping. I glanced at Nikki standing by my side. She was resting her head on my shoulder. I could tell that she was tired.

After a few more seconds of waiting the door opened, “Who is it?” I heard Gerard's voice say.

Nikki stood up straight and pulled the door all the way open, “Dad!” She ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him.

Gerard looked at me and his jaw dropped, “Where... How...?”

I smiled, “I told you there was something in that place.”

He shook his head and pulled Nikki closer to him. He looked back up at me and motioned me to come over.

I smiled and walked towards them. I wrapped my arms around the both of them. After a few minutes of standing outside, I felt Nikki shiver.

Gerard sighed, “Maybe we should go inside. It's pretty late.” He smiled at Nikki, “And I'm pretty sure you're tired.”

Nikki yawned and nodded. I smiled at them and turned to leave when I felt someone grab my arm and turn me around.

I smiled at Nikki, “Why don't you spend the night?”

I nodded, “That sounds like a good idea.”

She smiled wider and pulled me to her. I pressed my lips to hers and then we followed her dad into the house.

When we got into the house, I saw Frank sleeping on the couch. I laughed quietly to myself and Nikki led me to her bedroom. Without changing, she climbed into bed. I smirked and climbed in next to her.

I pulled the blankets over us and within seconds Nikki was asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story