Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Deaf Heaven

Still Proving His Beauty

by chem_x 1 review

She let go of Tomo and walked up to me, throwing her leg over and sitting onto my lap, “What should we do with him Tom-Tom?” She grinned proudly.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-10-21 - Updated: 2010-10-21 - 1157 words - Complete

1Exciting
Wow... It's been a while since I've updated anything... So here's a taste of some Deaf Heaven, not that great and could be edited soon... Rate and Review...?


I held Violet tight in my arms, she was warm, and her skin was smooth at my touch. She had a smile resting on her lips and her hair flopped around in a mess. I kissed her neck gently, not wanting to hurt her but I felt like I was full of energy and wanted more and more; I just afraid of her rejecting my passion and wanting to take it slower.
I kissed down lower to the sound of some 1940’s show with violins playing in the theme song. It was late and dark in the cottage but I was wide eyed and she looked morning fresh.
“Jared, I need to tell you something.” She whispered, gasping as I moved my lips down her body.
“It can wait.” I breathed; I didn’t want that moment to end. Ever.
“Kay….” She breathed, moving her hands onto my lower back, holding me tightly.
“Jared…” She moaned.
“Jared…” She moaned again.
“Violet?” I asked pulling myself up and staring into her eyes.
“You won’t… cheat on me again, will you?” She whispered.
“No I’d never,” I kissed her lips, feeling soft clouds against my lips, “Will you marry me Violet Madden?” I asked, déjà vu hitting me like a car.
She moved up quickly, putting one of her hands on my chest and the other on my cheek, “I physically can’t say no.” She smiled.
“Good.” I grinned, leaping at her.

She rested her head on my chest lightly, drawing pictures with her finger on my stomach and kissing my chest every few minutes. Her body was wrapped around mine, I didn’t want her to get cold, and the duvet dropped to the other side of the sofa so this was the alternative. “How did we meet Violet?”
I felt her smile against my skin, “We were in the car park in the middle of town, and you tried to get into my car because you thought it was yours.” She laughed.
I blushed and thought back, focusing on that moment, “Was it the red car with the blue boot?” I guessed.
“Yes, my dad’s old car.” She said, lifting her head up and smiling.
“The one with the fuzzy purple dice?”
Her face lit up instantly, “You remember!” She squealed.
I nodded and rubbed my hand up her bare back, “I suppose I do.” I beamed.

Its funny how moments can change just as fast as you can blink. One moment I was set to marry a beautiful girl and the next I was in hospital from a car crash. One moment I was going to ask my fiancé about the engagement ring and the next I was tied to a chair in God only knows what place.
Funny isn’t it?

I looked up and squinted at the lights, two familiar sets of eyes stared down at me, they whispered quietly, maybe I wasn’t meant to be awake or alive to hear their secrets. “He doesn’t know apparently, and she won’t tell even if it costs her the babies life.” A voice muttered lowly in the darkness if the other side of the room.
“We should just finish him then, dispose of them all and keep looking. We don’t need the key.”
”We need the key you twit!”
“Where am I?” I mumbled, rolling my neck and squinting at the white lights that blared in front of me.
“Oh you’re awake are you?” One of them teased, my mind didn’t register who it was, but she sounded familiar.
“Where am I?” I repeated firmly.
“Don’t be so mouthy Jared…” She laughed, stepping into the light.
“Violet?” I gawped; she rolled her eyes in return, palming her hand to her face.
“Laurie you twit! I don’t know why my sister would be with a twit like you!”
“Where’s Violet?” I shouted, trying to stand up but being quickly strained by a tight rope I hadn’t noticed. “What the fuck?!” I cried, struggling against the rope.
“Shush Jared,” Another voice smiled in the dark, this one was a new voice, a third one in the room.
“No… This- this isn’t happening.” I gasped dropping my mouth at my feet.
Tomo dragged his feet out of the shade and roped his arm around Laurie, kissing her passionately as I stared in shock, my jaws stretching painfully from it.
“Hehe,” Laurie smiled, her smile was like a hyenas laugh, lingering and daunting.
She let go of Tomo and walked up to me, throwing her leg over and sitting onto my lap, “What should we do with him Tom-Tom?” She grinned proudly.
“Kill him… Let Antony take care of him and then we’ll handle Violet…” He said drolly, he didn’t look like the Tomo that was my best friend; he looked like a sly version of him, more twisted and less hilarious.
“What do you want?” I sneered at Laurie, mentally pushing her onto the floor off my lap.
“You know what I want.” Tomo smirked, “Now where’s the ring and the box?”
“What are you on about?!” I groaned.
“Where the fuck is the key to the safe?” He barked.
“You just want my money?! What the fuck Tomo? I thought we were friends!”
“Ha!” Laurie chuckled, sliding her hands up my thighs. “You still don’t remember no? She hasn’t told you yet! Ha!”
“What are you on about?!” I hissed, looking between her and her hands.
“Vee never told him.” Laurie laughed, slipping off my lap and slithering around Tomo.
“Didn’t you know how wealthy she is? I mean the heiress to Shakespeare’s dosh… I’m surprised. He’s still proving his beauty by succession thine.” Laurie laughed.
“Heiress? What?” I asked, twitching from one of them to another.
“Doubt she told you about her kid then either.” She laughed.
“Violet has a- has a kid?” I asked, my head feeling dizzy.
“You should know,” Laurie chuffed, “It’s yours.”
I blinked in a daze, “She never told me….” A rush of questions rushed into my head like where’s my child, where’s Violet, why didn’t she tell me?!
I stared up at Tomo, star struck and in shock and agony, how could he have done this to me.
Tomo remained solemn, standing quietly and staring at me. “Tomo let me go.”
“No Jared, I was never good enough, you always got the best… Now it’s my turn.” He half smiled.
“Will I –er –or prepare the bomb?” Antony asked from the corner, being too quiet and sounded nervous. He reminded me of one of those TV perverts that just watches people.
“What bomb?!”
Sign up to rate and review this story