Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Deaf Heaven

But You Like None, None You, For Constant Heart.

by chem_x 0 reviews

I glared at Tomo, “He was your brother too.” Turning to the side and walking towards Violet, she had been much quieter, she was almost completely silent.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 1346 words - Complete

0Unrated
A blood curling scream attacked the air waves, I flinched at the strength of it, and how close it sounded. “Where is she?” I yelled, shaking my body, hoping the ropes would snap.
Laurie hissed and sneered, laughing almost as loud as the screams, Tomo by her side look emotionless and unsure. “Tomo, please, stop this, you can just let us all go and everything will be okay.”
“It will never be okay again…” He muttered sadly, turning his back to me and walking into the shadows.
“Tomo you’re a coward!” I yelled after him, tears welling up in my eyes. “You’re a stupid coward Tomo!”
Laurie grinned at me again, stepping towards me. “Such a pity your brother isn’t here to save you again.” She mocked, “He’s always so much fun.”
My brain froze over, what she said made no sense. “What does Shannon have to do with any of this?” I screeched through my teeth.
“Silly boy doesn’t remember, awh, cute.” She scoffed, “Get the bomb Anto, set it for an hour so he can watch his darling cry.”
I couldn’t speak, my mouth babbled and my hands trembled, “Where is she?” I demanded again.
Laurie sneaked a final grin before walking into the shadows, a light flashing above me as she vanished.
“Violet!!” I yelled, struggling from the chair.
She stood with a noose loosely around her neck; her head was looking straight up like she was a soldier searching the sky for a lost companion. “Violet!” I cried again but she still didn’t answer. Her hands were tied behind her back and her face was painted in red. “Antony please let Violet go.” I cried. “Please Anthony, I’ll give you anything.” I pleaded.
“No, I –er have to do this or Laurie won’t be pleased.” He muttered to himself.
“Antony, Laurie is only tricking you.” I moaned, struggling with the rope, I could hear Violet gasping and breathing awkwardly and loudly.
“Please just untie Violet.” I begged, “Please Antony, please!”
He shook his head, looking at the floor, “No –er Laurie told her to –er –or sneck up.”
“You’re not serious; you want to kill us over Laurie and over money. You’re sick!” I cried, watching Violet stand emotionlessly still and silent.
“I don’t –er have to listen to this.” He smirked, pushing a big metal box away from himself. He beamed a smile at me; it was the smile of someone that would watch you in your sleep, a creepy and uncomfortable feeling.
A loud screech came from the exit in the far corner, it was hidden by the dark before, but now it was in view. “What –er was that…?” Antony wondered aloud.
I watched him scurry out of the room, leaving the mental box ticking like a clock and my fiancé standing like a statue of a corpse.
“Violet- I love you.” I cried, tasting saltwater on my lips. “I love you so much Violet.”
She remained silent; I was beginning to think she was already dead until she twitched her arm, “Violet I hope you can hear me….” I sobbed, “I can almost remember everything but your smile and our baby’s face.”
I dropped my head and started crying, the memories flooded like an instant slideshow into my brain, images of fighting and secrets being told. The sensation of the warm smell of baby milk hit me. Another scream came from the exit but I didn’t care. I was never going to make it. All I could do was imagine what my baby was like, how I would never get to see it again. Was it a boy or a girl? I couldn’t remember at all.
I could hear Violet trying to speak, she was croaking loudly but I couldn’t hear any words.
“Jared!” A voice shouted from the doorway. I looked sharply and felt tears water up in my eyes.
“Shannon.” I smiled, tasting salt water in my mouth suddenly. He hurried behind me and loosened the ropes at my back.
“You need to get out of here.” Shannon breathed, throwing ropes onto the floor, “The bomb is gonna blow soon.”
“How did you get in?” I asked, allowing him to untie my feet while I shoved the rope off my wrists.
Shannon opened his mouth to reply, putting his hand with a gun on my lap and looked up, he looked dazed. I was deafened; I couldn’t hear anything at all. All I could make out was the whites of Shannon’s eyes and the feeling of his gun on my thighs as he slid onto the floor.
I couldn’t make out my surroundings but I froze and didn’t dare breathe. My brother, my only brother was, was, gone…
I could hear and high pitched laugh then, at the doorway was two silhouettes and the blurred image of a body at the floor, “I’d thank your brother for getting rid of Anto but he’s dead!” Laurie squealed with laughter.
My eyes cleared and my heart plummeted, “You killed him.” I whispered at Tomo, I watched him stare with wide eyes and a pale complexion. “You killed him…” I shouted, “I’ll kill you, you fucker!” I screamed, standing up quickly and whipping the gun off my lap.
I walked around Shannon, not daring to look at him in case I feel to tears, I aimed the gun carefully at Tomo, Laurie stood aback from the doorframe, I could sense that she was frightened, and she should have been, I wanted to kill her more than Tomo.
I stepped closer to Tomo, the gun at full arms length from me, I could see something in his eyes had changed; he dropped the gun and put his hands by his side. “Finish me.” He mouthed, dropping to the floor.
Laurie raced for the fallen gun but I could only react, another deafening bang but it wasn’t the same as first, I watched her curl into a ball on the floor, drenched in red and dirt.
I glared at Tomo, “He was your brother too.” Turning to the side and walking towards Violet, she had been much quieter, she was almost completely silent.
“Are you okay?” I asked, pulling the noose off her but she remained still, I untied her hands and watched her gesture to her mouth. I raised an eyebrow and wiped my eyes.
“She had a pipe rammed down her throat…” Tomo said in a small voice.
I turned and glowered at him, I wish I had killed him a moment ago. “You sick bastard.” I barked, Violet looked at me from the corner of her eye and slowly got to her knees, keeping her neck up.
I could see the outline of the pipe, it was thin, but it looked painful. “Hold on to me.” I whispered, knowing that getting it out would be as painful as getting it in.
I felt her fists clench a handful of my jeans. I closed my eyes and put my hand into her mouth. I grabbed around the warm, wet pipe and breathed slowly, “Are you ready?” I asked, not waiting for an answer I heaved up quickly and felt her squeezing my leg tightly.
I looked at the pipe, it was small enough; covered in gunk and blood traces, she was lucky it hadn’t killed her. I tossed it to the side and knelt down to eye level with her. “I’m sowwy.” She croaked, spitting out blood and a tooth.
We looked over at Shannon, I expected him to just stand and tell me it was okay, I wanted him to run over and pat my shoulder, but he just lay there by the chair. I pulled Violet up into my arms and carried her to Shannon’s side, we both sat around him, crying into each other’s shoulders and wailing until the sound of a siren blared nearby.


Almost finished! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story