Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give 'Em Hell Kid

Welcome Home Pete

by i_bleed_neon 3 reviews

Pete comes home.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-23 - Updated: 2010-10-24 - 1144 words

1Exciting
Secret's POV

A couple of days had passed and it was now Friday. The twins had finally calmed down and things were going fairly normal once again. Frank had called every night as he had promised. I was now pulling into Donna's driveway. She had agreed to watch the twins so I could pick Pete up from the airport due to his obvious lack of transportation.

"Okay guys, let's go see Granna."

"Yay!" The twins cheered.

I unbuckled them from their seats and took them inside.

"Donna, we're here!"

"I'm in the kitchen!"

"Granna!"

"How are my little darlings today?"

"Hi Granna, can we watch toons?"

"Of course dear. Go get comfortable in the living room while Granna finishes lunch."

The twins skipped off to the living room.

"Thanks again for keeping them. I won't be gone too long."

"You're welcome honey and take all the time you need."

I hugged Donna and the twins then set off for the airport. Once there I waited for maybe twenty minutes before I spotted Pete.

"Pete, over here."

"Seek!" He exclaimed as he ran over and threw his arms around me in a tight embrace.

"I have missed you so fucking much, Seek."

"I missed you too, Pete. Are you hungry?"

"Oh fuck yes! I'm starving."

"Come on. I'll take you to that pizza place you love."

He threw an arm around my shoulders as we walked to the car.

"And that is why you are the one picking me up." He grinned and I laughed.

"So where are the other guys?"

"Patrick went to Texas to visit Alyssa and Joe and Andy went home to Chicago."

"I miss Patrick too." I frowned.

"He'll be home next week. He just wanted to spend some time with Alyssa."

We arrived at the car and I helped Pete with his bags then I drove us to the restaurant. Once we had our food we sat in the back and proceeded to catch up.

"How was the tour?"

"It was amazing. I got to meet Green Day. What could be better than that?"

"You suck. I only wish I could meet them. Are they nice?"

"Hell yes! They are some of the nicest guys I have ever met."

I didn't want to upset Pete but I knew I had to ask him the question that had been nagging at the back of my mind since I picked him up.

"So Pete, um....what exactly happened between you and Alyx?"

He sighed. "You know?" I nodded.

"I fucked up Seek. I don't know what came over me. I was drunk and pissed and things just got out of control. Honestly though, maybe it was for the best. Things haven't been right between us in a really long time and I think we both knew but didn't know how to end it."

"I'm sorry Pete."

"Nah, it's okay. At least we are still friends."

"But where will you stay now?"

"I talked to Gabe and he said I could crash there as long as I needed to."

"That's good. So, you ready to go see the munchkins?"

"Hell yes. It's been so long since I've seen them. I bet they've grown at least an inch or two."

We left the restaurant and I drove straight to Donna's house. Once there I didn't bother knocking. I just went inside.

"Rayne! Lyric! Mommy has a surprise for you!"

The twins came running into the entry way with excited grins.

"What is is mommy?"

"Why don't you open the door and find out?"

Lyric opened the door and they both squealed when they saw Pete was standing on the other side.

"Unca Petey!" They squealed as they leaped into his waiting arms.

"Unca Petey, I missed you." Rayne squealed.

"Me too, Unca Petey." Lyric mimicked.

"I missed you guys too."

Donna joined us in the hallway.

"Hey Donna." Pete smiled, pulling her into a hug.

"Hey dear. How was your flight?"

"Long, boring, and lonely."

"Well, I am glad you made it home in one piece."

"Me too but I am tired."

"Unca Petey, can you spend the night?" Rayne questioned.

"Yeah Unca Petey. Pwease?"

"I think we should ask mommy first."

"Of course you can. You know you are always welcome. Plus, that gives me some company for tonight."

"I guess it's settled then. Uncle Petey can stay."

"Yay!"

"Okay. Give Granna hugs and kisses."

After everyone had exchanged hugs and kisses we went back home. We spent the rest of the day watching and singing along to Disney movies. Pete helped me fix dinner then we bathed the twins, read them a bedtime story, and put them to bed.

"They are so full of energy. How do you do this everyday?"

"Lots of patience is involved."

"I need some relaxation time. You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. Go pick one out and I'll lay some of Frankie's pajamas out for you to wear."

After Pete had picked out a movie and I had popped some popcorn we changed into our pajamas and then slipped into my bed. Pete had, of course, chose The Nightmare Before Christmas. He loves that movie more than I do and that's saying a lot. Halfway through the movie my phone rang and I paused the movie. I saw it was Frank when I checked the caller id and I answered it.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Seek. I miss you."

"I miss you too, Frankie."

"Hey hoe." Pete called into the phone.

"That Pete?"

"Yeah. He got home today and the twins demanded him to stay the night."

"Well then hey bitch. How was the tour?"

"Amazing. I had a lot of fun. How is yours going so far?"

"Not bad but I miss home."

"Yeah. That's always the worst part."

"I thought you called for me not Pete." I pouted, not that Frank could see me.

"Sorry babe. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Oh Seek. Right there. Yes, that's the spot. Oh, mmm." Pete moaned jokingly into the phone.

"Pete, stop playing with yourself you freak." Frank teased back.

"You two are insane." I giggled.

"I know but you still love us."

"Of course."

"Well, I have to get some sleep. I have to be up early."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too, Seek."

"Bye guys."

"Bye bitch." Pete called and I laughed as I hung up the phone.

I resumed the movie and we finished it then settled in for bed. I snuggled up to Pete and he wrapped an arm around my waist. This didn't bother me or Frank one bit considering Pete was like a brother to us.

"G'Night Seek."

" 'Night Pete."

We both fell asleep quickly.




I am sorry. I know this one sucks. I'm not feeling too well but I still wanted to update for you guys.

xo britt
Sign up to rate and review this story