Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Kingdom hearts III Masters of the Keyblades

The intruder part 2

by Necrophiliac666 0 reviews

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-10-24 - Updated: 2010-10-25 - 1998 words

0Unrated
I own nothing except for this stories plot and OCs. Enjoy!

XXX

'Get to the Cornerstone! I'll hold them off,' said Riku as he summoned way to the dawn.

'Okay, be careful,' Sora replied as he, Donald, Goofy and Shadow made for the Cornerstone chamber.

'What are you two still doing here?' Riku asked Kairi and Sam.

'There's too many, you'll need help,' Kairi replied.

'What about you?' Riku asked Sam.

'It would be best that these creatures be disposed of quickly. We wouldn't want our enemy to call them back and overwhelm our comrades. This is too important to leave to the hands of only you,' Sam answered.

'What are you saying?'

'Nothing at all, now let us disposes of these maggots.'

Kairi blocked a strike from one of the Mecheart and pushed it back, after which she stabbed at it. As Destines place entered the mechanical body, it disappeared in the same way all Heartless did. Another Mecheart lunged itself at her, but she slashed at its body and forced it to retreat a few steps. The same Mecheart jumped at her, Kairi slashed at it, but the mechanical Heartless ducked and slashed at her arm. Kairi let out a small screech of pain before regaining her composure and stabbing at the Mecheart, this time impaling and vanquishing it. One more Mecheart jumped at Kairi, but she ducked, and when it landed, she slashed and vanquished it.

Sam jumped back the moment the fight began. From the back of the room he was not much of a target, so was able to aid the battle with projectile based attacks. He ran a bit to the left and sent a horizontal dark projectile towards one of the Mecheart, slicing it in half and destroying it. Next, Sam lined up Outcast with another Mecheart, and fired a black beam at it. That very Mecheart was about to strike at Kairi's neck, but the beam vanquished the foe, Kairi not knowing how close she was to having her jugular ripped out.

Riku rushed forward and decapitated a Mecheart, quickly vanquishing it. Next, he stabbed underneath his arm and impaled a Mecheart that was behind him. Riku turned around to see a Mecheart jump at Kairi, and to his horror, he knew he couldn't get to her in time. Suddenly though, it was destroyed by a black beam. Riku turned to see the source of the attack, and saw Sam pull his Keyblade back and send a black projectile towards a cluster of Mecheart and destroy them all. Riku noticed that only three Mecheart remained, and so ran at them. Riku slashed one vertically, one horizontally and the last one he impaled.

'Well, that's all of them,' Riku said, however he did not dismiss way to the dawn, 'Come on, let's help the others.

XXX

Alistair smirked as he stood before the Cornerstone of light.

'This is it. When I destroy this, then my job is over, so here we go. You lose,' Alistair laughed. After awhile he blinked a few times. 'How the hell do I destroy this thing?!' He asked himself before kicking the Cornerstone, 'Oww!' Alistair exclaimed.

'Stop right there!' exclaimed Sora as he and three of his comrades rushed down the staircase.

'Shit!' Alistair exclaimed as he turned to face the newcomers, then, after he blinked, he smirked. 'I can't believe my luck, I may not be able to take out this stupid Cornerstone, but imagine the pay I'll get for bringing you back with me.'

'You're nothing more than a common mercenary!' Sora stated.

'Oh no, I am more then a mercenary, like him,' Alistair stated as he pointed to Shadow, 'I am a head hunter, one of the last of the mercenaries who still have a code of honor.'

'I didn't know Honor and mercenary could go in the same sentence.'

'Of course you wouldn't when you surround yourself with mercenaries such as that scum. He'd slit his own best friends throat for a nickel,' Alistair shot back as he dug into his inside pockets and pulled out six chains, all with small blades attached, 'talk is pointless as of now. Let us resolve this!'

Alistair swung his blades at Sora, but, he rolled out of the way. Donald shot a thunderbolt at the head-hunter, but he jumped out of the way. Sora lunged forward and brought Heroes crest down upon Alistair, but he blocked the strike with his chains. Remarkably they withstood the force of the attack. Alistair was practically laughing at the pathetic attempts that Sora was displaying. Shadow took to the air and lunged a kunai towards their enemy's throat, he moved out of the way, but the weapon still scraped his face.

'Bastard,' Alistair mumbled as he threw one of his blades forward, Shadow caught it before noticing something interesting.

'These blades are tipped?' Shadow stated.

'No shit,' Alistair threw another of his blades forward. Shadow released it before jumping back; he also got a good look at the approaching weapon.

'That one wasn't. Only half of them are tipped?'

Sora charged forwards and slammed his Keyblade down at Alistair. As it hit, the head-hunter stumbled backwards. He smirked as he regained his composure before charging at Sora, however was hit by Goofy's shield. Alistair jumped back; the fight didn't seem to be taking any toll upon him what-so-ever. In fact, it seemed to be amusing him.

'Is this really all you've got?' Alistair mocked. Sora gritted his teeth in anger as he jumped forward and brought heroes crest down upon Alistair. He blocked the attack with his chains, before cutting him with one of his un-tipped blades. Sora jumped back as his clothes mended themselves.

'Heal!' Sora raised his Keyblade and healed the cut that lay underneath his clothes

'What's the matter kid? You can't beat me with belligerence alone!' Alistair mocked. Sora gritted his teeth in rage once more.

'Sora!'

Sora turned his attention to the stairway and watched as Riku, Kairi and Sam descended them. Alistair also turned his attention to them, and his eyes lit up as he saw Sam.

'Oh! You're that witches son aren't you?!' Alistair asked.

'Perhaps, or perhaps not. It depends upon which witch you mean,' Sam replied.

'Don't play stupid with-' Sam suddenly shot a beam from outcast directed at Alistair, however he quickly moved his head, and the beam just missed, 'you dishonorable little bastard, you tried to off me while I wasn't even ready!'

'Very observant,' Sam stated.

'If you wish to begin so soon, then I shall honor your final request!' Alistair shouted as he swung his weapons over his head.

Riku charged forward and stabbed at Alistair, but he jumped back. Sora ran forward and slammed his weapon at his back, sending him towards Riku, who slashed at his abdomen. Alistair shouted in pain as he jumped into the air and landed a few steps in front of the Cornerstone. Sam fired a black projectile towards Alistair, but he slashed it with one of his blades, destroying it. Sora, Kairi, Goofy, and Donald all charged forward. Shadow was behind him, a few meters away. He threw a shuriken at him, and it struck his back.

'You piece of-' Alistair was interrupted as the four all began striking away at him. Through the pain, Alistair finally managed to duck down and swing his weapons around. The four dodged the strikes, and the man quickly charged forward and threw his blades forward at Sam. All six entered his body.

'...Shit!' Sam screamed out. Quickly, while Alistair smirked, Sam channeled the dark energy in his body and sent it through the blades towards Alistair. He screamed in pain before letting go of the weapons and jumping backwards. Sam pulled the weapons out of his body before casting a 'Curaga' spell on himself, healing the wounds and disposing of the poison in his body at the same time.

'How about this!' Sora rushed forward and dealt a quick blow to Alistair, however it lacked a lot of the force that he usually used. Blood gushed from the wound as he fell on his back.

'S-shit, I can't die like this...' Alistair told himself as he began to crawl back.

'Well, that was over faster then usual,' Riku stated.

'Don't be so sure. I can't help but feel these aren't Maleficent's tactics. Perhaps it was the Paramekians who hired him, but there is only one way to find out for sure,' Sam said as he began to approach Alistair.

'G-get away from me you little freak!' Alistair hysterically shouted as he continued to crawl back, until his back made contact with the Cornerstone of light. Sam stopped before Alistair.

'If you are whom I think you are, then no doubt you'll be able to resist my ability to rip the information I need from your mind...Alistair Creedal,' Sam placed a hand upon Alistair's head before forcefully pushing it against the Cornerstone behind him. Alistair screamed out in pain, 'listen closely you inbred piece of shit, your going to tell us exactly who hired you, got it?'

'Like I'd ever tell something like you anything,' Alistair replied before he spat at Sam, it landed right between his eyes. Sam answered this with an emotionless gaze, before kneeing him in the bottom of the jaw, then kicking his head back into the Cornerstone. Blood began to flow down the sacred jewel. Again and again, Sam violently pummeled Alistair against the Cornerstone of light, then, Alistair began to lose consciousness.

'Curaga!' a green light engulfed Alistair, and he looked up at Sam in confusion, 'you don't actually think I'm going to allow you to lose consciousness, do you? No, this is your life from now on, but you can end it at anytime, all it takes is a name'

Sam returned to pummeling him. When Alistair was close to losing consciousness, Sam would simply heal the damage and begin again. Until...

'Okay! I'll talk! No more!' Alistair pleaded. At that, Sam pulled out his pocket watch.

'Tsk-tsk-tsk. Five minutes of physical torture, I was just getting started. Pathetic,' Sam said as he returned the watch, 'give me a name!'

'Ultimecia! She hired me!' Alistair screamed.

'What!' Sam asked unable to believe what he just heard.

'That's all I know, just let me go!'

Sam walked away from the man as he regained his composure.

'Shadow, if you don't mind,' Sam said. Shadow approached Alistair with Striker ready.

'B-b-b-b-but you said-'

'That I will allow your life to end, what else could I have meant?' asked Sam as he lit up a cigarette and approached his comrades, 'Princess, you may wish to turn around, so that your eyes not be soiled by such a sight.'

'Sam, we can't just-' Sora began, but was interrupted.

'We must, for he is our enemy. He would strike us down given the chance,' said Sam.

There was nothing Sora could say to sway Sam, so instead he embraced Kairi so she could not see the man's life end. Kairi heard the man's screams end, and be replaced with gurgles and the constant sound of liquid splattering against the floor. She looked down and saw a red substance gather before her feet.

'Excellent work,' Sam congratulated as Shadow approached him, cleaning off his blade with a cloth which was in his pocket at the same time. Then suddenly, Alistair's corpse, as well as the Cornerstone was both consumed by darkness. When it finally dissipated, the Cornerstone of light was purple and cracked, then, to the horror of those in the room, it completely shattered.
Sign up to rate and review this story