Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > X-Men Evolution: Sisters

Chap. 7: Rogue and Toru

by ToruCMea 0 reviews

Rogue VS Toru

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rogue - Published: 2010-10-25 - Updated: 2010-10-25 - 1162 words

0Unrated
As Mayumi and Toru stepped into the Danger Room, they where suddenly amazed about how huge it was. They have never seen a room, or even a house, that was any where near this big, it was absolutely amazing! Mayumi's eyes brightened as Toru looked at her sadly, her eyes dulling. After a moment of looking around, they realized that four girls where standing in the middle of the room with Scott and Logan beside them. Mayumi and Toru walked over to them as they waved happily and smiled. Toru looked at the blond girl in the middle and quickly recognized her as Tabitha, also known as Boom Boom and Kitty beside her, also known as Shadow Cat. On Kittys left was a teenage girl that looked as if she where from Brazil, and she was beautiful.

"Hi, my names Amara, but my other name is Magma. Its nice to meet you." She said and smiled as the girl on Tabitha's right waved, she was black and also very beautiful. "And I'm Daniel, but you can call MoonStar if you like." She said as Mayumi gave her an innocent smile.

(I know that Daniel MoonStar isn't an X-Men, but this is my story, so she is now. Plus I love her, she's totally pretty and was so ghosty and awesome in the last episode I saw! ^_^)

"My names Toru, and this is my sister, Mayumi. It's nice to meet you." She said when she suddenly noticed their cloths... They looked as if they where about to go trick-or-treating. "Here, these are for you two; there you're new out fits." Scott said and handed them to Mayumi.

Mayumi took the bag and looked in it, a huge smile appearing across her face. "Oh my gosh! Toru, look! We have out fits just like theirs! There so cute!" She said over enthusiastically as Toru snapped back into reality and fell to the floor, sweet dropping as she screamed silently through her mind and stood back up, putting her hand on her head.

'I think I just lost a couple of IQ points...' She thought as everyone began to laugh, every one but Logan, who just stood there lifessly.

"Like, come on! We'll take the two of you to the dressing room, so you can like, get dressed, you know!" Kitty said as she grabbed Mayumis arm and pulled her into the girls locker room, Amara and Tabitha both having to pull and force Toru to go with them, who was trying her best to resist.

"Hey Scott... Can I talk to you real quick...?" Scott turned around and saw Rogue who looked pretty nervous. "Sure, what is it?" Scott asked as he was suddenly pulled away far enough to where Logan couldn't hear. "Whatcha think about that new girl, Toru? Pretty weird, huh?" She said as Scott smiled and crossed his arms, holding back a laugh.

"Don't tell me your jealous of the new girl. "He said as Rogue turned around and crossed her arms. "As if!" She said, her Tennessee accent showing a bit more than usual... "Like I would ever be jealous of that she witch!" She said as Scott put his hand on her shoulder. "

"Listen Rogue, just try your best to get along with her, but don't act weird, okay. Besides, she might even leave soon enough any way." He said, still thinking that she was jealous. "But aren't we trying to change that? I want her ta stay but... She hates my guts..." She said as Scott suddenly realized that this was big.

"Come on Rogue, she's only 15, you have to give her a break." He said as Rogue looked up at him angrily. "I have! I only talked to her for like... Two minutes and she's already gave me the, 'I'm a Dead man walken' look!"

She said angrily as Logan turned around, hearing her voice become a little louder. "Okay okay..." Scott said, trying to calm her down, Logan now looking away.

"Just give her a while, she's new to this whole thing. I'm pretty sure she'll lighten up to where the two of you are talking and telling each other secrets... Besides, she's had a rough time lately, just give her a chance... Okay." He said and smiled as Rogue crossed her arms. "Fine..." She said as Scotts smile turned into a real one.

"Great, but just remember, she's still just a kid, like us..." He said as Rogue sighed sadly and slowly walked into the girls dressing room.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls dressing room:

As Amara and Tabitha quickly forced Toru in the girl's bathroom, Mayumi came out of a stall, already dressed in her new out fit, and she was... Adorable. It sort of looked like the other girls out fits, but different at the same time. She had her hair up in a pony tale and took off her silver locket, which was sitting on top of her every day cloths that where neatly folded on the bench.

"Toru! Don't I just look so cute!" She said and twirled around, her smile like a thousand diamonds and rubies. It was red and black, her favorite colors and now, her favorite out fit... "Come on Toru! You just have to put yours on!" She said as she pulled it out of the bag, it was like her sisters, but instead it was black, midnight blue, and silver.

"Yeah, you would look like, you know... Amazing!" Kitty said as Rogue walked in quietly, Tabitha and Amara both nodding their heads yes and telling her to put it on. "Come on Toru, you would look so cute!" Mayumi said as Toru's eyes widened, sending a chill up her spine, her cheeks turning red.

'Cute...?" She thought, nobody minding her blushing. 'Have I ever looked... cute?' She thought to her self as every one stared at her. "Come on Toru, try it, please!" Mayumi asked, giving her the puppy eyes.

Toru let out a sigh and looked up at her sister with a smile. "Fine... But if I look ridicules your the one whose goanna pay..." She said as she took and walked into a stall, every one cheering and going, 'Yay, yay!' like Mayumi does.

After about five, long, painful minutes of trying to figure out how to put it on, she walked out of the stall and every ones mouths dropped, everyone's but Rogues, who was leaning against the locker and also dressed, her whole body covered.

"Toru! You look so cute!" Mayumi said as Toru stared into the body sized mirror, surprised at how pretty she looked, Tabitha's arm swinging around her shoulder. "Yeah! You look awesome!" She said as Amara stood next to Mayumi.

"I can't wait until we start training! I'm dieing to know what your powers are!" She said as every one laughed and walked out side into The Danger Room, Rogue fallowing them from behind, her arms crossed.
Sign up to rate and review this story