Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > X-Men Evolution: Sisters

Chap. 13: MORE THAN A DREAM!

by ToruCMea 0 reviews

Mayumi is in a dream.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Professor Xavier - Published: 2010-10-25 - Updated: 2010-10-25 - 725 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13: "More than a Dream"

'Where am I... It's so dark, what is this place." Mayumi laid in a solid black room, her thoughts echoing with every word she spoke and slowly standing back up, not a person or even thing to be seen.

"Mayumi." A voice was heard and Mayumi slowly turned around, her sister standing ten feet away from her, and what she saw that was behind her was even more amazing.

There was a sparkling water fall, birds, fish, and trees, it was beautiful, yet some how, it sempt so familiar, as if she's been there before.

"Toru, what is this place, where are we." Mayumi asked, smiling as she looked around, the darkness gone.

"Mom and Dad took us here as kids, and every time we would sneak away, and this would be our little hide out, something that we found together and was unmarked by the map. Come on Mayumi, don't you remember?" She asked as Mayumi came closer, all the pressiose memories slowly coming back.

"Yeah, now I remember. We would always come here and play hide and seek, but you could never find me because I was always fallowing you and hid every time you turned around." Mayumi said between laughs and couldn't help but giggle at the end.

"We would always have so much fun here, but then we where attacked by a bear, and I broke my arm, that's when we discovered our powers, six years ago, when we where kids. Mom and Dad where so scared that they never took us back to the forest, ever. Man, I really missed this place."

Mayumi paused and set her hand on one of the trees and looked up at the moon. "It's beautiful, now I remember why we never told any body about this place." Mayumi laughed and Toru smiled, looking up at the moon as well.

"It's been six years, huh? Who knew time could go bye so fast." She said as she walked over to Mayumi and leaned on a tree next to her, a single tear going down her cheek.

"Toru, what's wrong?" She asked as she put a hand on her sister's shoulder. "Mayumi, this is just a dream." Toru looked away as Mayumi smiled.

"I know, another power that we share, to enter each others dreams and mind." Toru walked away and stood a couple of feet away from her sister.

"Not any more, I'm leaving, and you won't be able to find me with your powers or ceribro." Toru looked at her worried and confused little sister, who was mostly sad.

"Toru, what are you talking about. Who's ceribro and why do you want leave? Don't you like it here, with the X-men, with me?" She asked, holding back hurt tears.

"I'm leaving Mayumi, that's all their is to it. Good bye." Mayumi's heart sank and everything went cold.

"NO!" She shouted as she jumped to her sister, grabbing her shoulder as Toru shattered into a million peaces of broken glass and back into the darkness, the words of 'No' and 'Good Bye' echoing through her mind.

Mayumi quickly woke up and sat up in her bed, catching air and her heart stinging with pain. She was in her room, and Toru was gone. She looked through the glass doors of the balcony and saw that it was the middle of the night. She was gone.

The Danger Room. That was the last thing she could remember before every thing went black. Her only explanation was she fell and knocked her self out and every body rushed in to save her and put her in her room, Toru leaving while she was asleep.

But strangely enough, she couldn't remember the last couple of minutes before she hit her head, but regarded it and began to cry, the thoughts of being alone over whelming her heart.

But as she cried some body else was having their own troubles...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ: Okay, if your confused, allow me too explain. What happened was:

1: Mayumi was nocked out by Kurts Mom, Mystique.
2: She wakes up in a dark world that is actually a dream.
3: After her dream she wakes up in her room.

How did she wined up in her room?

1: She was found knocked out and every body helped her into her bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story