Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

Amanda

by insert_here 2 reviews

Amanda goes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 716 words

0Unrated
Amanda's POV
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked, waving the hat around. This question was starting to annoy me, why can't people just go forward and volenteer so she dosen't have to say the same question over and over again?
"I'll go" I volenteered, so she would stop asking the question over and over again. I stood up and put my hand deep in the hat. I wanted someone, they had already went so I was just looking for their item. Yes, that is right, I was cheating in 7 Minutes in Heaven, get over it.
I felt my hand get pricked by a knife and a boxcutter. I felt headphones, and a smashed cupcake. I felt my glove and eyeliner, and a beanie. Finally I got to the thing I wanted most.
"I got a shoe." I smilied, looking at Frank. Frank looked at and threw me that now famous smirk of his. He got up and looked at Gerard, who didn't look so happy. God those two acted like a married couple. We both went in to the closet and sat down on the floor.
"7 minutes start when I close the door....AND NO SEX THIS TIME" Jeanine scolded us. "Frank ruined my father's jacket last time" She shot Frank a look. Boy, if looks could kill, Frank would be in a fucking casket. She walked and and I could hear her starting the timer. Click Click Click, such an repetive sound.
"So..why did you pick me again?" Frank asked, this time he smelled like Grape Jolly Rancers (That was the condom he found and started to suck on) and smoke. This smell, for some reason, was welcoming to me.
"I don't know what you are talking about" I said, playing stupid.
"Yes you do! I saw you fishing around for my shoe." Frank laughed
"Ummm..." I felt my face getting warm. Very warm, I was blushing.
Frank started laughing harder, "You're blushing so much even I can see it!"
I was so embassed, I punched him gently on the arm.
"Ouch!" He dramatically yelled, pretending like I had punched him with a duck at the end of my fist.
"Oh get over it" I told him, smirking so he would know I was just kidding.
"Oh, look who the bad ass is now" He said, moving closer to me.
"You're just mad cause you got beat up by a girl" I laughed at him.
"OH YEAH!?" He laughed and yelled at the same time.
"Ye.." I started to say, but I was silenced by Frank's lips on top of mine. I was in shock.
His lips were soft, they tasted of the grape flavored condom he was sucking on before, skittles, and, cigarettes. It was a welcoming taste. He licked my bottom lip before he pulled away. I giggled, I couldn't help it.
"Oh look, I think I broke the "Bad ass" wall that was in you." He said, while playing with my hair.
"You didn't brake anything down, mister. Who do you think you are any how, just kissing someone like that?" I qiestioned him.
"You didn't seem to mind.." He giggled, as he pulled me towards him.
"What are you doing now?" I asked, trying to sound pissed off. It was apparent that I had failed.
"I just wanna snuggle, is that so hard to ask for?" He asked me, with a smile. I could hear the smile in his voice. He was so close to me, I could feel his breath on my neck. It was hot and even. Not to fast and not to slow, he breathing was perfect, just like everything else about him.
I looked up at him, he moved his head down slowly as out lips touched. Frank parted my lips with his, he explored my mouth with his tounge. I did the same with mine to his mouth. It seemed like we were only in there for two minutes when Jeanine opened the door.
"Times up" She said, walking away. We got up and walked back to the circle. Gerard still had a sour face on. Frank sat down next to him and stoked his face, I guess to calm him down. Gerard didn't know how lucky he was.
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked, waving around the hat.
Sign up to rate and review this story