Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

Ray

by insert_here 1 review

Ray's turn

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 664 words

0Unrated
Ray's POV
I was so fucking nervous. I didn't want to do this.
"Whos next?" Jeanine asked.
Mikey pointed at Me. Jeanine shook the hat infront of me.As I put my hand in ,I noticed it was shaking from my nervousness, and I pulled an MP3 player out of the zebra printed. It was playing Cemetery Drive. One of our songs.
"Who's is this?" I asked. I looked around the room and saw Robyn blushing, that's when I knew it was her's.
She raised my hand, I walked over to Robyn, pulled her up from her sitting position on the floor and took walked over to the closet together.
"You guys have seven minutes. Okay? Kay." Jeanine said as she shutted the door and I turned to Robyn.
"Um, hi." she said.
"Are we going to um...Fuck?" I asked her, I can't believe the words slipped out of my mouth. My mom rasied me better then to ask something like that.
"Do you want to?" She asked me, I could hear the nervousness in her voice. I was even surprised she responded like that, she seemed so shy.
"It's your choice. You're pretty cute." I said back. It seemed like that what was everyone was doing when they went in to this closet. I must say, I didn't notice until now, I'm really a follower.
"I guess so."she resopened.
And to that I moved closer to Robyn and began making out with her. She moaned softly.
"How far do you wanna go?" Robyn asked me. I was starting to relax now, maybe it was the Vanilla Body Spray she was wearing. I really like that scent.
"Lets just see how much we'll get done." I smirked.
As we were making out, I placed my hands into her shirt and pulled it off. She took off mine hastily. We parted lips and she moved down to my pants. She saw my hard-on (what can I say, I get excited easly). Robyn unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my zipper slowly with her teeth.
"You fucking tease.." I said.
She giggled and she took off her jeans and removed mine completely. She massaged my cock through my boxers. I couldn't help but moaned. She was about to pull them off when I pushed her against the wall.
"My turn." I told her
"Oh shit.." She said back
I had her against the wall. My turn to be dominant. She was so wet and tight. She was ready for this. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I went a bit faster and deeper into her.
"I've got something to tell you." I said.
"Say it." She said.
"I love you." I told her.
"Really?" She said
"Yes." I moaned and said at the same time. I was close to cumming.
"Aww. I love you too." She giggled.
Jeanine's POV
"Seven minutes are-" I saw Ray and Robyn. My jaw dropped. "WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE HAVING SEX IN MY CLOSET!?!?" I screamed. Don't these people have any respect for other people's things? Or closets in this case? Rude people is what they are.
"I'm so sorry" Ray said as he pulled his pants back on.
"I"m sorry too" Robyn said as she got dressed.
"JUST GO BACK TO THE FUCKING CIRCLE!" I yelled.
"Hey! What's going on over there?" Gerard yelled in out direction.
"NOTHING!" I yelled back at him.
Ray's POV
Robyn and I walked back over to the living room, she was still blushing. Jeanine stomped back in the living room.
"Ray, you're lucky you didn't jizz all over my father's coat like SOME ONE ELSE!" She shot Frank a look. I felt my face slowly turn hot.
"WAY TO GO RAY!" Frank said, patting my back,
"Thanks" I responded back. I sat next to Robyn, she turned to me and smilied. She still smelled like Vanilla, now my favorite scent.
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked, waving the hat around.
Sign up to rate and review this story