Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

Gerard

by insert_here 1 review

Gerard goes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-24 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 556 words

0Unrated
Kate's POV
Jeanine waved the hat around asking "Who's next?". Everyone was to affraid to go. Frank stood up.
"I think Gerard wants to go" He giggled, Gerard in response gave Frank's ass a nice slap. This caused Frank to burst out laughing. Jeanine walked towards Gerard, holding out the hat. Gerard sighed and stuck his hand in, I saw pain go across his face as he quickly pulled his hand back.
"What the fu..." He pulled out my steak knife.
"Oh..that's me" I said. He looked at me with those hazle eyes, god, I could get lost in them. They weren't mad, just pain and confusion was in them. I slowly got up, still looking in his eyes, just then a smirk came across his face. God, he was a beautiful creature.
I walked to the closet with his, noticing that his finger was bleeding where the blade pricked him. I couldn't help but giggle. We sat down on the floor and Jeanine told us that we had seven minutes once the door closed. Once she closed the door, I moved closer to Gerard. I could smell the cigrettes, paint, body spray, and shapries all on him at once. Sounds gross, but it really isn't.
"Can I see you're hand?" I asked him, he looked at me and gave me his hand. I looked at the bleeding finger, and licked it clean. He didn't seem to mind, he watched me in interest. When I was done he looked at me, with his head turn to the side, I could see that the smirk was still there. It seemed to never leave his face. But that is a good thing. It fitted there. We sat there staring at each other, time had seemed to stop. Why only seven minutes? Why not seven hours, or seven years? I never wanted this to end. I loved looking at his face, it was so beautiful.
He moved even closer to me, almost sitting on me. He face was in mine.
"You're so beautiful, I love you're hair, it's so balck. Like a raven. My favorite bird" He said, I could feel his breath on me as he talked. He was so close, so god damn close. I moved a little closer to him, our lips brushed. That's when he kissed me softly, it was so gental. He held me against him, supporting my weight so I wouldn't fall.
We stayed like that for a while, just like that. He rubbed my back sometimes. When we finally did break, he giggled. He had such a cute laugh, I stared to giggle myself. He put his fingers between mine and we held hands.
We talked about so much stuff then.
"Wow Gerard, I think I fell in love with you in one night, is that even possible?" I asked him.
He giggled, "Hmm, maybe. I like you too" He smirked, he held my hand a little tighter as he said that. I could tell he meant it.
Jeanine opened the door, "Guys, times been up for 5 minutes, didn't you hear me knocking on the door?"
Gerard turned towards her, "No, we were talking to much"
We stood up and walked back to the circle of friends.
Jeanine got the hat and asked
"Who's next?"

Ray Chapter 8

Frank Chapter 9

Jeanine Chapter 10
Sign up to rate and review this story