Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

Mikey

by insert_here 1 review

Mikey goes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 539 words

0Unrated
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked
"I'll go" Mikey said, He stood up and put his hand in the hat. "Ouch" He yelled, pulling out his hand, a long gash went from the base of his middle finger to his wrist. "WHAT THE FUCK?"
"Oh...that's mine" Jeanine said, holding up her box cutter.
"Why would you put a box cutter in a hat?" Mikey asked, a little annoyed.
"I'm sorry" Jeanine said, trying to look at Mikey's cut, but he was already half way up the stairs, going to the bathroom. He rinsed the blood of his hand and washed the cut, while looking for a band-aid in the medicine. He finally found one, a large sponge bob and a small hello kitty. He put both of them on (the cut was long may I add) and went back downstairs. Jeanie was sitting on the floor crying while Amanda and Kate were trying to calm her down.
"Are we going to do this or not?" Mikey asked.
Jeanine looked up, with a tear stained face, and whimpered, "Okay"
They went to the closet, Mikey sat Indian style while Jeanine kind of hid behind the coats. She was still upset, she thought Mikey was mad at her. They sat on the floor, Robyn came in and told them the minutes would start when she closed the door. She then took the timer from Jeanine and left the closet, closing the door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikey's POV
I wasn't normally a dick towards people, I never yelled at people, it's just that when that box cutter cutted my hand....see I don't like blood. I hate the smell of it, the rusty smell. And I don't like it when my skin is so exposed to the elements. I also hate the mess blood makes on everything it touches. Jeanines livingroom had white furnature, I did want to stain them. But now that I look back on it, I over reacted. I felt really bad about it. I watched as Robyn closed the door, when she did, I turned towards Jeanine. I could tell she was still crying, silently, seems like she did that a lot. This sadden me even more.
"Umm...Jeanine?" I said, moving a little closer.
"What?" She whispered, trying to hold back the sobs.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to over act like that, I really didn't. I just don't like blood and being cut open. I'm turley am sorry."
She sniffled a bit before she spoke, "I forgive you". She sniffled again.
I moved closer to her to give her a hug, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
We had like 4 minutes left, and we weren't gonna go really far like other people do, I'm not like that. We talked for a while, about ringpops, Unicorns, how I could teach her bass, things we like to do for fun. I really had a fun time.
Robyn opened the door, "7 Minutes are up, get the hell out of there!"
Jeanine and I got up and walked to the circle of friends that a waited us. I guess I don't mind that I got cut by the box cutter, it seems like I made a good friend out of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story