Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

Bob

by insert_here 1 review

Bob's turn

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 627 words

0Unrated
Bob's POV
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked, waving around the hat. I was nervous, I knew I had to go sooner or later.
"Umm, I have to use the bathroom." I said, getting up.
"Okay, but when you get out, you have to chose from the hat." Jeanine said smiling, "It's you're turn"
I gulped and walked upstairs to the red bathroom. The shower curtain had fish on them, swimming nowhere. I turned around to look at myself in the mirror, my blonde hair was a mess. Most of it covering my blue eyes, I brushed it aside with my fingers. I felt my beard, everyone thinks I should shave it, but I like it.
I was nervous for a reason, see the guys didn't know this but, I have had a crush on Ray since I saw him. I loved the structure of his face. And how he was only two inches taller then me. I loved his hair, it fitted him and his face. And most of all, I just loved him. I wanted him, but I wasn't sure if he "swings" that way, much less like me back. I sighed and went back down stairs.
"What took so long?" Jeanine asked, holding the hat towards me. I reached in and pulled out a cupcake, I was so nervous, I was shaking.
"That's me" Ray said, standing up. I noticed he was blushing. We walked to the closet together, we sat down on the floor, Jeanine told us we had 7 Minutes as soon as she closed the door. I moved closer to Ray. This was my one chance to do this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ray's POV

I felt Bob come close to me. I wasn't sure what he was doing. I was always scared to tell Bob how I felt about him, but I'm not to use to this gay thing. I just found out I was only a little while ago. I haven't "came out" to anyone yet, besides Frank. He found out by himself. That is a different story in it's self. Bob came out of nowhere and put his hand in my hair and pushed my face into his. I gasped in surprise. He licked my lips and pulled back.
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of done that..I just...llike you" Bob said. Even though it was dark I could see him blushing.
"I didn't mind it, I really didn't" I said, I could even hear the smile in my voice. He did it again, this time I opened my mouth to let his tongue in to explore my mouth. He started to play with my hair too. I leaned back, put my weight against the wall, and I put my hands around his back. He put my hands up my shirt and took it off. He licked my collar bone and chest, I moaned.
I was counting the time we had in my head. 6 minutes and 14 seconds. I felt my jeans get tighter and tighter as Bob coutinued. I could see his was getting tighter too.
4 minutes later
As Bob and I were finishing up, I relized what I did was degrading in a way. But for some reason it felt so right, like it was meant to happen. I looked at Bob.
He took my head in his hands and whispered, "I love you" in my ears. I whispered it back. Crying tears of happiness. Jeanine opened the door.
"Um, is he okay?" she asked, pointing to me.
"Yeah, he's fine" Bob answered back, while hugging me.
"Well, seven minutes are up" She said, walking back to the circle.
We got out of the closet and walked to the circle. Once we sat down, Jeanine asked her now infamous question
"Who's next?"
Sign up to rate and review this story