Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

Frank

by insert_here 3 reviews

Frank's turn

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-10-12 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 438 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked, waving the hat around. I didn't want to go yet. But once I saw Gerard and that look on his face, I knew he was going to volunteer me.
"Frank should go" Gerard said, grinning at me.
"Thanks" I mumbled, but smiled back at him, "You might regret doing that"
"Oh, I'll take my chances." Gerard responded, grinning even more.
I reached in and pulled out a skeleton glove.
"That's mine.." This girl said standing up, I wasn't too good with names but I think it was Amanda. I could be wrong though.
We walked to the closet, and Jeanine closed the door. Amanda sat almost on top of me. I couldn't see right away, but Amanda could. She grabbed my head and crashed it with her's. She tasted like skittles and coke zero. She rubbed her tongue against my lips, wanting entry. Before I opened my mouth, she tongued my lip ring. Moving it back and forth. When I opened my mouth, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch.
She moaned, putting her hands up my shirt. She took it off, leaving my inked body exposed. Amanda went to kiss every tattoo when I pulled her head up.
"We don't have time for that." I whispered to her as I undid her belt. "We only have like four minutes left"
"Okay" she whispered back, helping me with her pants and mine.

4 Minutes Later

It took awhile, but I was in here in full pleasure. I think she was too. I was so close to coming, I could taste it. My body started to tense up and I pulled out, right at that moment Jeanine opened the door.
"Oh God, I'm so sorry" Jeanine said blushing and covering her eyes. "Umm, it's been eight minutes, times been up" She walked back to the circle, I closed the door so no one would see me naked. I have more self-respect then that. I started jerking off, I didn't want blue balls. Amanda watch me do it as she got her pants back on. When I came, I cleaned it up with someone's jacket. Ha, I feel bad for whoever that was. I got re-dressed and we headed back to the circle. Gerard looked at me and started laughing.
"God forbid you keep it in you're pants for once" He said still laughing.
"You're just jealous" I smirked back.
"Well.." Jeanine said, I could see she was still blushing, this made me laugh a little. I think she was starting to regret having us play this game.
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked
Sign up to rate and review this story