Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

James

by insert_here 3 reviews

James goes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 379 words

0Unrated
James POV
"Who's next?" Jeanine asked. I hope I wouldn't be picked, I've never played this games before.
"I think James should go" Robyn said, wow thanks a lot. Like I wanted to go.
"Here James" Jeanine said, as she handed me the hat. I was so nervous. I put my hand in and picked out a beanine.
"That's mine" Mikey said, blushing.
Mikey and I got up and walked to the closet. As soon as we sat down Jeanine shut the door and told us the seven minutes start now.
I moved closer to Mikey, I could smell the mixture of coffee and Coke Zero on him. I hope he didn't drink them together. That sounds like that would be gross. Mikey looked at me, I took of his glasses and he giggled. Mikey leaned in and our lips touched, his lips were so soft. And perfect. I ran my finger up his jaw line, he put his hand in my hair and crashed my face in his. Our breathing started to get faster, and I started to work my hand towards Mikey's pants. He moved his lips from mine to my neck and started to bite and lick it. A moan escaped past my lips, I wondered how many minutes were left. With this in mind, I un-did Mikey's pants, he didn't seem to mind.
Mikey looked at me and said, "James, do we have enough time?"
I looked back at him, for some reason, all I could think about was where did I put his glasses. "Ummm, I think we do." I responded back.
"Okay" He said, he started to bring my head close to his, but I pulled back and started to go towards his crotch.
Mikey moaned, I didn't even touch him yet. I giggled at this though, think he must be ready. Just as I was gonna go for it, Jeanine opened the door.
"Oh god..I'm so sorry. Times up." Jeanine ran back to the circle
"WAY TO BE MIKEY" Gerard yelled laughing with his friends. I looked at Mikey and he was blushing. I have never seen anyone that shade of red. We sat back down in out original spots, and Mikey zipped up his pants.
"Okay, Who's Next?" Jeanine asked
Sign up to rate and review this story