Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 7 Minutes in Heaven

Kate

by insert_here 1 review

Kate goes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-10 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 437 words

0Unrated
YOU'RE POV

"I'll go" Kate said, she got up and reached for the hat. "I got a shoe...WHO PUTS A SHOE IN THE HAT?"
Frank stood up, "I do!" He was laughing "Hey look something is in the inside of it...eyeliner." Gerard stands up, "That's mine" He says this while blushing but you can't see it to well under his white make-up.
"So I guess all three of us are going in the closet?" Kate asked, smiling. God she was lucky, having two guys like that going with her in that closet, I can only imagine what was going to happen. I watched as Frank, Gerard, and Kate walk towards the closet, with the door closing behind them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KATE'S POV

By the time I walk into the closet, Gerard and Frank are already sitting down in there. Jeanine told us "7 minutes start when I close the door" We all said okay. Once the door shut, I couldn't see anything, it was dark, I needed time for my eyes to adjust. As I sat there waiting, I heard lips smacking and a few moments later, what sounded like Gerard moaning.
"Hey! What is going on over there?" I asked, I looked in that direction, by now my eyes have adjusted by now. I can see Frank on top of Gerard with his hands up his shirt, I couldn't help but smile by this
"What do you think we're doing? Playing peek-a-boo?" Frank laughed. Gerard pulled Frank back down, I could see his tongue go in Frank's mouth.
"I feel left out" I said
Gerard and Frank looked at me. "Why don't you join us then?" Gerard said with a smirk on his face. His black hair was a mess, and now I realized that Frank was shirtless, because I could see all of his tattoos, he has a lot of them.
"Okay" I answered, I crawled over and Gerard pulled me close to him, I could hear Frank giggling. Gerard started to kiss along my collar bone, while Frank started to rub my back. I could feel his hand going slowly up my shirt to the back of my bra. Right as he was about to un-snap it, Jeanine started banging on the door, "TIMES UP" she yelled.
"AWWW" Gerard whined
"FIVE MORE MINUTES" Frank yelled.
"NO, I AM GONNA OPEN THIS DOOR" Jeanine yelled
"FINE!" Frank yelled back, We all got redressed and walked out, everyone was looking at us. I sat down next to Bob, where I was. And put the shoe and eyeliner back in the Hat
"Who is next?" Jeanine asked
Sign up to rate and review this story