Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Halo

Bad Romance

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Nice little filler in Tokyo. Emiko is acting really strangely in way that scares Hotaru ever so. Yuri BDSM for all.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-27 - 990 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Seventeen: Bad Romance:

Tokyo.

Hotaru made it home for the night. Right away, something wasn’t at peace. The house was dark; Emiko always at least left one light on for her. The loli demon looked around.

“Hello?” she asked, “Is anyone here?”

“Only me,” a voice spoke in the darkness. Hotaru nearly leapt up and around. Emiko smirked as she sat on the couch waiting for her.

“Welcome home,” she said. Her girlfriend breathed as she tried to keep herself calm enough to speak.

“Where are Mike and Kazue?” she asked.

“Out,” her girlfriend replied.

“Out where?” the loli demon asked as she tilted her head. Emiko shrugged her shoulders in an innocent way.

“Just out,” she simply replied. Hotaru raised an eyebrow at her.

“Okay…” she replied rather confused, “Well… good night.” Hotaru bowed and started heading to her room. Emiko leapt from the sofa and blocked her girlfriend’s path. Hotaru blinked at her.

“W-What are you doing?” she yelped. Emiko looked at her with hungry eyes.

“Is that all I get, just a ‘good night?’” she asked in a matching tone. Hotaru nodded uneasily.

“I guess…” she said in a small voice. Already, things were starting to look pretty grim. Emiko grinned at her and forced a kiss on the lips. Hotaru’s mind became confused as she tried to pull away, but Emiko held her close. Normally, the loli demon would be over the moon when Emiko was frisky like this. Something didn’t sit right with her tonight. She pushed her off.

“Emiko!” the demon cried, “What the hell?!?” The butch demon licked her lips at her.

“Your shock turns me on,” she hissed in a low, starved tone. She pinned Hotaru up against the wall and forced another kiss on the lips. Emiko pushed her tongue into her girlfriend’s mouth. She reeled back when Hotaru bit down. The loli demon backed away with big eyes.

“What’s gotten into you?!?” she screamed. Emiko’s hunger shot up higher.

“Uh-oh,” she said, “Hoto-chan’s been very naughty!” Her girlfriend shuddered as she began to back away. The baby talk made it creepier. Hotaru began to back away.

“Aw, don’t run away!” Emiko cooed. Hotaru turned and fled down the hall.

Something’s not right!/; the loli demon thought, Emiko-sama’s never really this /aggressive when I’m not in the mood! Hotaru planned to run into her room and lock the door. She made it to her own bedroom before being tackled to the floor by her girlfriend. Hotaru groaned in pain as she tried to get back up. Emiko smirked and shook her head as she pinned her girlfriend’s arms behind her back.

“Naughty, naughty!” she told her, “Now I’ll have to punish you!” Hotaru glanced up at her.

“Why?” she asked in a soft voice. Emiko leaned down to her ear.

“Hm, what did you say?” she asked.

“Why are you doing this to me?” her girlfriend whined.

“Why am I doing this?” Emiko repeated as she sat back.

“Yes!” the loli demon cried. Emiko leaned in closer.

“I’ll tell you,” she purred in her ear, “You are my little angel. Watching you suffer turns me on in ways you can’t imagine!” She nibbled on Hotaru’s ear hard. The loli demon whimpered aloud.

“Please mama, don’t hurt me!” she pleaded in a scream. The begging only turned her girlfriend on even more. Emiko stood up and dragged her hostage to their bedroom. She pushed Hotaru down to the floor. The loli demon whimpered as she struggled to get up, but the butch demon stomped on her back. Hotaru let her body go limb under her foot. Emiko smirked at her pain.

“Very tasty!” the butch demon said aloud. She sat Hotaru on her lap on the floor. The butch demon ripped off her frilly black dress. Hotaru whimpered aloud in the process. Emiko licked along her nape.

“Mmm,” she murmured. Her fingers trailed down along her back to Hotaru’s bra and took her time with each hook. Hotaru wanted to cry as Emiko nudged her in the back.

“Shut up!” she barked. The loli demon tried to go quiet, but her whimpering didn’t stop. Emiko held her close as she finished stripping down her girlfriend. She licked along her back as the butch demon felt herself getting wet already.

“So sexy!” she moaned. Emiko slid off Hotaru’s panties and threw them aside. She leaned into her squirming girlfriend’s ear.

“Why did yo run from me?” the butch demon whispered. She nipped at Hotaru’s ear again. The loli demon began to cry.

“I-I-I don’t know!” she whimpered. Emiko pinched at her nipples violently. Hotaru winced.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” she cried.

“Don’t lie!” her girlfriend hissed aroused. Emiko pinched her nipples harder.

“Ow! Stop, it hurt!” her girlfriend begged. Emiko smirked and licked her lips.

“Hm, strange,” she spoke, “You stay stop, but you sound like you’re enjoying this!” Hotaru looked at her with big eyes.

“Huh?” she asked in a weak voice. Emiko pinched her nipples again.

“Tell the truth! Why did you run from me?!?” she shouted. The demon pinched harder and Hotaru just lost it.

“You scared me, mama!” she screamed, “You’re never like this! Please stop! It hurts!” Emiko grinned wickedly as she held Hotaru by the rib cage. The loli demon looked at her.

“You’re not done with me yet, are you?” she asked in a tiny voice. Her girlfriend gave her an evil glint in her eye.

“No, I’m just warming up,” she said out loud. Hotaru swallowed hard as she trembled.

“Oh boy…” she said in a soft voice. Her girlfriend dragged her to their bed and pinned her face down. Emiko gave her lover a date with Lady Cat o’ Nine Tails for the violent night.
Sign up to rate and review this story