Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Who Said "Love" Is Easy?

I Love You But You Don't Care

by Jalex96 1 review

A Ryden/Rydon I suck at summaries... Read on...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 392 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 – I love you, but you don’t care.
Ryan’s POV
“I love you Brendon.” I said, shaking slightly. It was cold outside, the wind almost knocking me over. Brendon was just staring at me with shock. He started shaking his head violently, whispering, “No! He can’t. No!” My body shook even more but not because of the cold. With every word he whispered i was getting crushed.
“Brendon I’m so sorry!” I said in a sad attempt to fix it. “Brendon say something!” I held his head trying to stop his shaking it.
“Get off me!” He shouted. My hands dropped off his face. This wasn’t supposed to happen. It was how I planned it.
“Brendon...” I reached out to him.
“Stay away from me Ryan!” He stepped back. “Never come anywhere near me!” My legs gave way and I fell to the ground.
“Brendon... Dont...” I whispered, the words barely coming out. He turned around and walked away. After that i just let myself go, not caring that it had started t rain, very hard, or that I wasn’t wearing anything other than a t-shirt and skinny jeans. I curled up into a ball on the ground, hoping that no-one would find me.

(3 Hours Later)

Brendon’s POV

I can’t believe I did that! I left him there. He said he loved me and I just left him there. I am straight. No, I like Ryan, so I can’t be straight! I need to sort my head out. You know what I don’t fucking care! I like Ryan, I’m gay and I’m gonna have to deal with it. I need to tell him. But it’s been 3 hours and he hasn’t come back and it’s be raining, hard. Fuck. I picked up my cell and called the first person that came to mind.
“Hello?”
“Spencer! You need to come like really quick. I’ve done something really bad. And Ryan might be hurt. Well he is. But he might be even worse. And I just left him on the ground! I’m so sorry. I don’t even know why I did th-“
“Brendon! Slow down! Look, I’ll be there in 2 minutes. Okay?”
“Yeah. Just hurry!” I hang up and stood by the door, waiting for Spencer.
Sign up to rate and review this story