Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Who Said "Love" Is Easy?

It Was A Mistake, Please Don't Hate Me

by Jalex96 1 review

Chapter 2

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 442 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 – It Was A Mistake, Don’t Hate Me!

Brendon’s POV


I knew that Spencer was gonna bring Jon. As soon as they got to me and Ryan’s apartment, I pushed back out again.
“Brendon. Can you explain why I’ve been dragged out into the cold?” Jon asked me, obviously pissed off.
“It’s Ryan.” I said, as calmly as I could, “He told me he loved me and I shouted at him. I told him to stay away from me. And he was crying and I left him there and he hasn’t come back and now I realize I have feelings for him. And he probably hates me now!” I had started crying and Spencer had put his arm around me.
“Brendon. Shhhh. We’ll find him okay.”
“Yeah we will!” Jon said clearly not pissed anymore. Then a thought came into my head and I started freaking out.
“He’s dead!” I shrieked, “He’s probably dead on the ground and it’s my entire fault!!”
“Brendon... Calm down. Ryan is gonna be fine.” Jon said but I saw him give Spencer a look. I fell on the ground crying.

(One and half hours later – 1:15am)

“We’ve been looking for over an hour Brendon!” Spencer said.
“No I have to find him!” I was shaking but I didn’t want to give up.
“Jon help me hold him up.” Jon came and took my other arm. I didn’t bother fighting back. I ahd given up too.

When we got back to the apartment, I noticed the light was on. I turned it off when I left. I’m sure of it! Jon and Spencer took me into my room but on our way in I noticed Ryan’s door was shut. I left it open because I was in there! But i shook that off too. I’m confused, I thought to myself, I’m confused and I’m making things up. Spencer switched on the light while Jon led me to my bed. I felt tears running down my face as I sat down.
“Brendon,” Spencer said, “We’ll look for him in the morning, you know when it’s lighter,” he added after glancing at the clock. They left a few minutes after that telling me that I should get some sleep and they’d call if they heard from Ryan. My curiosity started to get the better of my and i crept of my bed towards the door. I was sure I left his door open.
I slowly opened his door. And boy did I have the shock of my life...
Sign up to rate and review this story