Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Secrets

by AlexisSCREAM

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 362 words

?Blocked
here's the next chaapter
xoxo
Nikki


Shadow’s POV

I sighed. I’d been waiting for 3 hours and she still wasn’t back. I clutched Lauri close to my pajama covered skin and glanced at the clock. It’s was almost 2 AM. I’d made up all sorts of crappy excuses and reasons in my mind. I presumed she had fucked the Park Boy and stayed with him. Well, that was until I placed Lauri back in his crib and turned to my bed. Daeo sat there, his cheeks tearstained.
“I’m sorry, honey” he whispered. I stared at him in confusing.
“Uhm.. What the fuck?” I asked, sitting next to him.
“You know I live with my cousin, right? And you know he’s not… normal?” he sighed.
“Yeah” I whispered, wanting to crawl into a ball.
“Well, there are two things, actually. First thing, he though you were cheating on me with your best friend” He explained. I stared him, wide eyed in shock. I mean, sure I wasn’t straight but my BEST FRIEND?! I mean, for fucks sake!
“What did he do to her?!” I snarled.
“He stabbed her…” Daeo sobbed.
“I-Is she okay?” I whispered, choking back tears.
“She’s fine, luckily. If it wasn’t for the second thing, she wouldn’t be though…”
“Which is?” I asked.
“I’ll tell you later” He sighed deeply before diving out of the open window that he must have climbed through. I looked out and he was nowhere to be seen.

Daeo’s POV

“I told her, Jaye, you fucking cunt!” I snarled.
“This is my kid’s mom! I became such good friends with those two girls. Why didn’t I recognise them?!” he whispered. Poor Jaye. He was still getting used to the whole ‘dead’ thing…
“Wow… well, almost killing her must be the biggest mistake of your life, then” I smiled, taking the piss on purpose.
“How can I have a life when I’m fucking dead?! We’re fucking dead!” Jaye cried out. I smirked. Those stupid doctors. And they wondered why they couldn’t diagnose my mystery condition… Death can’t be diagnosed.
Sign up to rate and review this story