Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's Not That Complicated

Before

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 462 words

0Unrated
kay, so i'm adding a fantasy charcter for a few chapters. well, this character is technically already there, but oh well. it's not obvious this chapter, simply because this character isn't in that chapter.
xoxo
Nikki


Cat's POV

I was so glad that Shadow and I could spend a day together. We went to the mall and then went to the park for a while. We had so many great memories of the park and it was great to go back there without Lauri, although I did spend a lot of the time worrying about him. Shadow and I were sitting on park swings giggling about boys we’d slept with and the stupid mistakes we’d made when we were drunk. It was hilarious. Well, until Shade noticed a black haired boy sitting across the park from us staring. It wouldn’t have been that creepy if it wasn’t ten or something at night and really dark and scary. I knew I had to get back to Lauri, but I also knew he’d be asleep. I mean, what was the harm in staying out a little longer. The man continues piercing holes into us will his eyes. Shade giggled at whatever she was thinking about.
“Bye hon, I wish you luck and I bid you farewell” Shadow giggled, jumping off of the swing and hugging me before racing off, probably back to the apartment. I was frightened, and I’m sure my body language showed it. I was out late and night on my own. And according to everyone I was pretty, which didn’t help. I tried to convince myself that I was okay and that I could just leave with things like “maybe he’s not into you, you’re not his type and you have a kid”. And Then I remembered he didn’t know that. I looked back at the guy. He walked towards me and took my hand in his. He pulled me towards him and crashed his lips against mine. His hands roamed across my body. I moaned unwillingly as he continued touching me. Suddenly, I thought of Lauri and pushed the man away, not giving a shit about any consequences I possibly had to face.
“Who the FUCK are you?!” I yelled, not realizing the park was empty.
“Don’t worry, gorgeous. Just follow me” he smiled. I shook in fright.
“Uh… Come again?” I muttered, unsure of what he meant. Thinking about it, it was blatantly obvious. Too obvious.
“Oh, don’t worry, honey… I will” he sniggered, dragging me by my arms, digging his nails into my skin. He took me into the bushes that surrounded one side of the park. No one could see me. Or him. I screamed.
Sign up to rate and review this story