Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 12

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

Chuck goes to Michelle's house. But why?

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 3731 words

0Unrated
While I was flying back to my place, I felt kind of bad leaving everyone behind. Especially Michelle. Never felt like this before. And I don’t know why. I just kept thinking about the week we spent together. And I haven’t been that happy for a while now.

When I finally got back to my place. I texted Michelle to tell her that I got back safely. Then I started to unpack my things.

The next morning I went to a lecture. And usually I pay close attention. But for some reason, I just kept doodling, and writing stupid lyrics.

Frank leans over to see what I’m doing, then whispers. “Chuck, what are you doing? Usually your all over this stuff.” He said surprisingly. He’s one of my friends here.

“Oh, I just have a lot on my mind right now.” I replied, still doodling on my paper.

“Yeah, I see that. What about?” He asked.

“I just feel bad leaving my one friend behind, and my other friend really wants me team up with him and make a band that will get somewhere.” I said. I was looking at him , then looked back at my paper.

“Hmm I see. Well what do you want?” He asked.

“What do you mean what do I want? I want to be a lawyer like my dad, you know that.” I said seriously.

“Is that what you really want? Or are you doing this just to make you dad proud?” He asked again.

I then got confused. He made a really great point. I never really thought of it. I know that Michelle asked me something similar to that but, I just ignored her because I just thought she was trying to stop me from leaving a couple years ago. Thats all I really thought of the whole day.

I was at the apartment. Frank is my roommate. He is really passionate about becoming a lawyer. Maybe even more passion than I do. I was in my bedroom, Sitting on the bed. My feet were touching the floor I was hunched over a bit, and kept thinking about what Frank said. I should’ve been doing my homework, and I had loads of it, But I just couldn’t motivate myself.

Frank knocks on my door.

“Come in.” I said.

He opens the door slowly. Has his one hand on the door, and looking at me. “Why aren’t you doing your homework? Your usually half way done by now.” He said worried.

“I’m still thinking about what you said this morning. The more I think about it, the more I don’t want to be a lawyer anymore.” I said.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“Well, You have way more passion than me, and you would make a better lawyer than me. I just can’t see myself doing this anymore. I guess I’ve been here all along because I wanted my dad to see me be somebody.” I said seriously.

“Well do whatever you have to do Chuck. I think its going to be hard for you to get out of this. You parents are paying a lot of money for you to be here.” He said.

I looked at the small table beside my bed. I grabbed the picture of Michelle and I together. Then I looked at the picture of me and the whole gang. I smiled then stood up.

“You know what? I don’t care what anyone thinks anymore.” I said, I grabbed my suitcase and started searching for my clothes.

Frank sounded shocked. “What? What are you doing?”

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. and smiled. “I’m going back where I’m needed!”

Once I packed everything in my bags, I threw all my crap in my car, and drove away. I know it was like 10PM at night but, I didn’t care. And I knew just where to go.


(Michelle’s Story)

After my first day back to work, I was so tired. I was gonna go to sebs after supper, but I was just to exhausted to go. So I called him to let him know, then I went to bed. At 3am in the morning, I heard this knocking noise. It scared the shit out of me! I put my house coat on, and Walked to the door slowly.

I unlocked it, and slowly opened the door.

Chuck was standing there, with a bunch on bags beside him.

“Did I wake ya?” He asked, with a big smirk on his face.

I yawned. “Oh, not at all.” I still didn’t realize who it was yet. I was still half asleep.

“Aren’t you going to get all excited because I’m here?” He asked.

“Why should I get all excited because of you?” I said, then I realized who it was. a surprised look took over my face. Chuck faked a Surprised face also.

“Chuck? What the hell are you doing here??” I said excited but shocked.

“Can I stay here?” He asked

“Uhhh, sure but... why are you here? I thought you went on the plane a couple days ago.” I said all confused.

“I did.” He said, I moved out of the way, and he brought all his bag inside. I shut the door behind him.

“I just kept thinking about you, and everyone else. Then yesterday in class I couldn’t pay attention to the lecture and.....” He stopped. He looked at me, to see that my face was just blank. and tired.

“And what?” I asked. I almost dozed off on him.

“Well the point is, is that I have come back to start a new band with Pierre.” He said seriously.

“What? What did you say? Did you just say what I think you said?” I asked, I was really shocked and puzzled.

“Yup!” He said happily.

“What the fuck? But but... I thought you wanted to be a lawyer? And do your parents know about this?” I asked.

“Nope, they don’t know yet. That’s why I need to stay here for a bit, until Pierre and I get the band together.” He said seriously.

“So, you finally came to your senses and finally listened to me.” I said, and smirked.

“Yeah, I guess so.” He said, and smirked back.

“Well, lets get your bags in the spare room.” I said, and walked to the spare room.


After he got settled in, we went to bed. I woke up at 9am. I had an hour to get ready for work.

I had a shower, got ready, and walked to the kitchen. I forgot that Chuck was here.

I see Chuck sitting at the table, and he had a plate of bacon and eggs waiting for me.

“What the hell Chuck?” I said loudly.

“What?” He said confused.

“How did you get into my house? and why are you here?” I said confused.

“Michelle, I told you that already.” He said.

“Well, i thought it was all a dream.” I replied, and sat down.

“Nope, It wasn’t.” He said, as he took a drink of his coffee.

“So you are staying here?” I asked.

He nodded his head.

“Kay, I think I remember everything now.” I said.

“Good, that means I don’t need to explain everything again.” He said, relieved.

“So what are you going to do today?” I asked. I started eating my breakfast.

“Well, I think I’m going to drive up to Pierre’s and get started on this.” Chuck said, then smirked.

“Sounds good. I’ll give you my spare key. I have to go to work. I’ll be home around 4.” I looked at him and smiled.

Through breakfast, I kept looking at Chuck and smirking at him.

He laughs. “Why do you keep looking at me?”

“I was just thinking about how we were talking. We sounded like a couple.” I giggled.

He sort of blushes.

“Want me to make a hunny do list?” I kidded.

He laughs. “Nice try!”

I started thinking for a second. “Wait, isn’t it risky to go to Pierre’s when your parents house is just a couple blocks away?”

Then he started to think. “True. Maybe I’ll just invite him over?

“Sure, he knows where I live.” I replied. I don’t really talk to Pierre much. Just small talk whenever I see him. It still feels awkward with him sometimes.


After breakfast, I left for work.


(Chuck’s Story)

I felt bad for coming to Michelle’s house suddenly. But I knew that she’d understand and help me. After I was done my breakfast, I cleaned up. And got myself dressed. And called Pierre

“Hello?” Pierre said.

Hey Pierre, Its Chuck” I replied.

“Oh hey man. What do you want?” He asked.

“You know that day when you asked me if I wanted to be a part of a band again?” I said.

“Yeah” Pierre said curiously.

“Well, I left law school to do this so..... I’m in!” I said happily. I started walking around the house slowly.

“Great! Do you want to get together and talk about it?” He asked.

“Sure. I moved into Michelle’s. So come over whenever.” I said.

“Great. I’ll be there in a few hours.” Pierre said excitedly.

“Okay. I’ll see you then.” I said, then hanged up.


After lunch sometime, Pierre knocked on the door. I went to the door to let him in.

“Well, look who said they didn’t want to be in a band anymore.!” Pierre said happily, then gave me a quick hug.

“Thats me! Come in!” I move out of the way as he enters the house. Then I shut the door.

We both sit at the kitchen table.

“Michelle not here?” He asked curiously.

“Nope she’s at work.” I said.

“Oh.” He said, he sounded somewhat disappointed.

“Anyways, there’s something we have to agree on before we get started.” He said seriously.

“What’s that?” I said nervously.

“First rule is that, we have to do whatever it take for this band to get rolling.” He said.

“Okay.” I replied.

“And the most important rule is, You can’t order us around, and everyone should have a say on everything.” He said very seriously. “Deal?”

I smirked and nodded my head. “Deal!” We shaked hands.

“Okay, lets get down to business!” I said excitedly.


(Michelle’s Story)

I didn’t drive to work today. I decided to take the bus since the stop is a block away from my house. I felt kind of weird knowing that Chuck will be at my house when I get there. Thought he was gone again for a few more years, and BANG! He’s here for good! Now my life wont be so boring.

I got to my house door. And I took a big deep breath, and walked in. Pierre and Chuck were siting at the table.

“Hey guys!” I said happily, as I started to take my coat off.

“Hey!” They both said, smiling. Pierre looked like he wanted to stand up, but he didn’t.

“What are you guys up too?” I said curiously. I took my shoes off. And walked to the table.

“Oh, We’re just waiting for texts from the guys to see if they want to join.” Chuck replied.

“Cool, well I’m going to have a shower.” I said, then headed to my room to get some clothes. Pierre was watching me walk away. Chuck gave him a dirty look, then he stopped.


After my shower, I got dressed, dried my hair and straightened it, then walked back to the kitchen.

“So, are you staying for supper Pierre?” I asked. “We can just go out.”

“Oh no. I have to go back home anyways. Going to talk to David and Jeff to see if their interested. They haven’t answered yet.” He said and stood up.

“Well bye man.” Chuck said, he got up and went to the washroom.

“Yup see ya! I’ll be back in a couple of days to start song writing with you.” Pierre replied. Then started to walk to the door.

“I walk you to your car.” I said, and started following Pierre.

We slowly walked to his car. He was about to open the car door, then hesitated, and turned around.

“You know, we can start going out again, right?” He asked. As he was staring into my eyes.

I shaked my head at him, and place my hand on my forehead for a second. “Oh Pierre, we’ve been through this so many times.”

He places one hand on my shoulder. “But Michelle, I miss you so much. i miss holding you. When we were together, I was so happy.”


I did a little chuckle. Then looked away from him. “Yeah, then you decided to cheat on me with Chucks girlfriend.”

“You know how bad I felt after that happened. You know how that made me feel? I would never do that again.” He said seriously.

“How am I supposed to know that. And who know’s, If we did start going out, you would accuse me of sleeping with Chuck because he’s living with me now.” I cross my arms.

“Just think about it okay?” He said.

“Whatever.” I replied. He took his hand off me, and went in his car. Then he drove off as I walked back to the house. Chuck was at the door watching me. I walk inside and he moved to the side for me.

“What was that all about?” Chuck asked curiously.

I turn to him and sigh. “Oh just the usual crap. He wants us to get back together. and says how much he misses me and such.”

“But you guys just went out for a couple months.” Chuck said confused.

“Yeah I know. He wants me to think about it but, I don’t really need to think hard about that.” I said then giggled.

We went to bed. I could not sleep at all for some reason. and it was 3am, and I still couldn’t sleep. So I get up, and go to Chuck’s bedroom.

I slowly open the door. “Chuck, are you awake?” I whispered. He slowly sits up.

He yawns, then looks at me. “What is it?”

“I can’t sleep.” I said.

“Same here.” He said.

“Do you want to go for a drive or something?” I asked.

“Where to?” He asked.

“I don’t know, anywhere.” I said. He got up, and we both got our sweaters on, and jumped into his car. We just went outside of the city, and parked on this hill. On top of that hill was a great view of the city. The lights were so pretty.

We both got out of the car, and sat on the front of it. I sat with my knees up, and my arms crossed on top, and my chin resting on top. Chuck was sitting with his legs straight out, and his arms supporting him from the back.

“The city looks so beautiful from up here.” Chuck said.

“Yeah it does. I never been up here by myself. I should come up here more often.” I Said. Looking at the city. Then we were quiet for a few minutes.

“Once my dad finds out about me staying here, he’s going to kill me.” Chuck said, then smirked a bit.

“Yup. But who knows, maybe he’ll support you.” I said.

Chuck looked at me with a weird expression on his face. And I looked at him.

“Okay, maybe not. But who cares what he thinks. Your in control of your life, not him.” I said seriously.

“Yeah I know, but I’ll still feel bad about letting him down.” Chuck said sadly.

“Well, you can’t be nice to everyone you know. Like for example, remember when you punched Pierre in the face that one night?” I said.

“Oh yeah!” Chuck said happily.

“Yeah that was awesome! Call me when your going to punch someone else out okay?” I giggled, then laid down on my back. I was getting really tired.

He laughs. “Okay, I’ll try to remember.” Then it was quiet again.

Chuck started to get nervous, He got a little bit closer to me.

“Michelle, remember when I said that we are better off staying friends? Well its been a couple years and...” He looks down at me, and saw me asleep. He smirks. “Never mind.”

It was now morning, and I was slowly waking up. I sat up, and saw Chuck by a bush, and peeing on it. I only saw his back, thank god lol. He zips up his pants and turns around, and walks towards me.

“Have a good sleep?” Chuck asked, and smiled.

“Well I slept but, now I’m sore.” I smirked, then stretched.

“Yeah, thats what happens when your sleeping on a car.” He kidded.

“No, kidding.” I said sarcastically. I stand up. “What time is it?”

He looks at his watch. “Umm, 8:30.”

“OH CRAP! I’m going to be late for work. I gotta be in by 9!!” I said all panicky, than rushed into the car. Chuck came in after. and we rushed home.

I had a quick shower, got dressed grabbed something to eat, and rushed to work. I was 20 minutes late. I got to my desk, and was hoping that my boss didn’t notice.

“Why were you late?” Jessie asked. Usually, I’m here way before her.

“Long story short. Chuck and I went for a drive at 2am and we ended up falling asleep there. And i just woke up like 40 mins ago.” I said, as I was logging on my computer.

Jessie smirks. “Oooh, I see..... Wink wink.”

“What? Nothing happened!!!” I spazed out.

“Sure... I believe you” She said and giggled.

“Michelle!!!” My boss shouted. I turned around and looked at him. He signaled me to come to his office, and he walked into his office. I stood up.

“Uh oh, looks like someone is in trouble.” Jessie kidded.

I did a nervous laugh, then walked to the office. He was sitting at the desk.

“Just shut the door behind you.” He said nicely. I shut the door, and sat on the chair in front of his desk.

“Am I in trouble sir?” I asked nervously.

“In trouble? Your here because I want to talk about how great you are!” He said happily.

“Oh thank you” I said. Then smiled.

“Ever since you’ve started here. The work has been getting done faster. Your like, 3 video editors in one!” He said. He seemed really pleased.

“Just for that, I wanted to give you your pay early today.” He hands me a cheque. I grab it and look at it.

I was shocked to see this! The pay was larger than usual. I thought it was a mistake.

“I think there’s a mistake one this. There’s like....” I said, but he cutted in.

“Thats your raise. You’ll be getting paid an extra $400 a month. On that theirs $400 from last month, and $100 from this week that your doing, and plus your pay for this week.” He said.

I was shocked, yet excited. “Thank you!”

“Your welcome Michelle, you deserve it!” He exclaimed.


Later that day, I was done working. I was so excited to tell Chuck about my raise. I got home.

I walked inside the house. “Chuck? Where are you?” I yelled.

“I’m in the bathroom, shaving.” He replied.

I jogged to the frame of the bathroom door. He was about half way done shaving his face.

“Guess what!!” I exclaimed. I think I scared him with my excitement. He turned around as fast as he could.

“What?” He said curiously. He placed his razor on the side of the sink.

“Well, my boss called me into his office, and... I got a $100 raise!!” I said as happy as can be.

“Oh my god! You serious?” Chuck said ecstatic. We hugged. “Thats great Michelle!”

We stopped hugging, and he realized that he got some shaving cream in my hair. “Oops!” He said.

“What?” I asked.

“There’s some shaving cream on the side of your head.” He smirked.

I looked in the mirror. “Thank you Chuck. I really needed that.” I said sarcastically. “Oh well, I need a shower anyways.”

“I’m just about done here, then you can” He said. I moved out of the way, and he went in front of the mirror, and continued shaving again.

I started to walk out. Then I thought of something. “Hey Chuck, by the way, We’re going out to the clubs tonight!”

“Sounds good to me!” He said.

For some reason, I just couldn’t stop watching him shave. I guess it was turning my on. But he’s my best friend? Get it together! He noticed me in the mirror, and turned around to see why I was watching him. I smirked, then quickly walked out of the bathroom.

Later that night, we went off to the clubs. We had some trouble getting in, because we looked younger than 20-21 years old. But we eventually got in! Chuck would try to pick up girls as I was sitting at the table drinking a pina colada. We had a bet that if he could pick up a girl, I would buy him a drink. And if he failed, he’d buy me a drink.

He sucks at that lol. Every time a girl turned him down, he’d look at me and I would laugh at him. He would smile back. He failed 5 times, so he bought me 5 drinks. Those Pina Colada's are so good you know. I was so wasted, and that was my first time. I don’t remember anything after that, but I bet Chuck found it amusing, yet worried.

He drove me home, I was fast asleep in the car. He carried me to my room, and placed me on my bed, and covered me with the blankets. I think he also put that bucket beside my bed incase... well you know lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story