Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > friends aren't suppose to fall in love

truth or dare

by emo-girl 0 reviews

(didn't know what to rate as, nothing much goes on in this one but i just rated it as this, just in case) The guys decide to play a little game of truth or dare... what happens? find out..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-29 - Updated: 2010-10-29 - 561 words

0Unrated
We all went over to Bob’s; his parents weren’t in so we decided to go to his.
We all sat around talking and discussing things.
“Let’s play truth or dare,” Mikey said.
We all agreed.
Mikey spun the bottle, the empty bottle of beer, it slowly stopped at Bob.
“Great,” Bob groaned.
“Okay true or dare,” Mikey asked.
“Truth,” Bob said.
“Okay is it true that you kissed Ray?” Mikey asked.
“What!” Ray asked.
“No it isn’t,” Bob said.
“Okay my turn,” Ray said. Ray spun the bottle and it landed on Frank.
“Truth or dare?” Ray asked.
“Dare,” Frank answered.
“I’ve got one!” Mikey said his eyes gleaming; I could tell what he was thinking.
“Okay then,” Ray said.
“I dare you to kiss Gerard!” Mikey said.
“What?” I asked.
“Come on just do it,” Bob said.
Frank grabbed my face and suddenly his lips met mine, I didn’t expect it, I was tense at first but then I melted against his lips, they were so warm and soft, the taste of coke sat on his lips.
I heard a cough from one of the guys. Frank pulled away and sat back in his place.
“Well…” Bob said.
“My turn,” Frank said.
He spun the bottle landing on Mikey.
“Truth or dare Mikey?” Frank asked.
“Dare,” Mikey answered.
“I dare you to run up and down the street yelling I’m a Barbie girl and I don’t care, but you have to take your jeans off,” Frank said.
“No way,” Mikey said.
“Yes or the for fit,” Frank said.
“Fine,” he groaned. He got up and slipped his trousers off. We all stood out side as Mikey stood nervously playing with the hem of his shirt looking up and down the road to see if anyone was there.
“Come on Mikey I’m freezing here,” Bob said zipping his jacket up and stuffing his hands in his pockets. I crossed my arms to hold the heat inside of my body.
Mikey sighed as he started jogging then picking up the speed.
“I can’t hear you,” Frank sang loudly making me giggle.
“I’m a Barbie girl and I don’t care!” Mikey yelled, I saw a old lady looking out from her window with a puzzled look, hopefully she wouldn’t phone the cops or we’re stuffed.
“Again!” Frank yelled. We all started laughing as we saw Mikey running in just his boxers and his Anthrax t-shirt.
“I’m a Barbie girl and I don’t care!” Mikey yelled at the top of his lungs and then stopped and ran back. His face bright red and shocked.
“What’s wrong?” I asked recovering from laughter.
“The thing called our parents just saw me,” he said as he ran inside of the house. We all looked at each other, we could see it in each others eyes, we just wanted to burst out laughing but I looked over and saw a very shocked mom and dad.
“Hey mom,” I said.
“What was Mikey doing running in his boxers and t-shirt?” Mom asked.
We couldn’t hold back anymore, we busted out laughing; Frank fell on his knees of laughter.
I saw Mikey re-appear at the door; he saw mom and dad and then ran back into the house making us laugh more.
Sign up to rate and review this story