Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

kiss me

by emo-girl 1 review

ummm didn't know what to rate as, sorry!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2010-10-29 - Updated: 2010-10-29 - 395 words

-1TrainWreck
I looked at him, his eyes shocked.
“I see, he didn’t tell you did he, he didn’t tell you about his work, being a little slut,” Brian said.
“I guess he won’t want you now,” Brian said as he dragged me by the collar out of starbucks and out into the street.
“Let go of him,” Bob said. He followed us.
“Why? You gonna pay?” Brian asked.
“Yeah, I’ll pay,” Bob said.
“What do you want from him? Twenty for head, fifty for a fuck, you chose,” Brian said.
“How about I pay you to just spend time with him?” Bob asked.
“Fine, fifty per hour,” Brian said.
“Deal,” Bob said.
“If you want more from him, you’ll have to pay up,” Brian said.
Bob pulled out his wallet and dug out fifty.
“Fine,” Bob said handing it to him.
Brian took it and put it in his pocket.
“Pleasure doing business, enjoy the little slut,” Brian said.
I looked down at my feet, I felt like shit again, how Bob was making a deal to spend time with me, how Brian was making me feel worthless junk.
“Bob why did you do that?” I asked.
“Because I want to spend time with you,” Bob said.
“B-But I’m a slut, I’m nothing,” I said.
“You are something Frank, Frank I know that your favourite colour is red, your favourite band is the black flags and misfits, you have a guitar called pansy, you wanted to be in a band, you are something Frank,” he said cupping my cheek.
“You shouldn’t waste money on me, you should find someone who doesn’t come with a price tag,” I said, nervously looking up at him, looking into those bright blue eyes.
“I don’t mind,” he said.
“Bob,” I said.
“Yeah?” he asked.
“Kiss me,” I said.
“Is this included in the fifty?” he asked.
“No it’s just included in me,” I answered. He moved closer, our breaths mingling together, our eyes locking, my heart rate going faster. His lips pressed mine, they were soft and gently, not forceful and hard, his hand still cupping my cheek as the other rubbed gentle circles on my back.
Bob pulled back a little, our foreheads touching.
“I really like you Frank,” he said.
“I like you too Bob,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story