Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

drag me to hell

by emo-girl

warning sex!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 809 words

?Blocked
I made my way back home; well if you can call it home… more like hell where I get dragged back to.
I heard the moans and yells from upstairs. It was like a fucking sex house. Pete was in the kitchen, standing in his boxers drinking a cup of coffee.
“Where have you been?” he asked as he placed his cup down on the counter and looked at me with curious eyes.
“Just a kind of date, I guess,” I said.
“Oh I see, who was he, tell me please?” he asked.
“His name is Bob, it was going perfectly till Brian came and made a deal with him so he now has to pay fifty to spend time with me,” I said.
“Don’t worry, if he’s paying just to spend time with you he must like you,” Pete said.
“Who’s making the noise?” I asked.
“Johnny and the usual,” Pete said looking up at the ceiling then laughing.
“God talk about loud guy,” I said.
“Yeah, he is, but he doesn’t get it from his wife anymore so,” Pete said.
“Frank, someone for you,” Zacky called from the living room.
I sighed and walked in to see Matt, a usual for me, he was huge compared to me, his broad shoulders and muscular body, no one would want to mess with him. The tattoos that covered his body and the lip piercing that sat perfectly on his lip.
“Hey Frankie boy, long time,” he said.
“Very, where you been?” I asked.
“Here and there,” he said with a smirk.
“What you here for?” I asked.
“You and that little ass of yours,” he said looking behind to check my ass out.
“Fifty,” I said.
He took out some money and handed it to me.
“Come on then,” I said. He followed me upstairs to my room.
“I haven’t got long,” he said as I locked the door.
He pulled me into a deep but meaningless kiss, I let my hands slip to his crotch and started palming him hard making him moan into my mouth.
“Shit Frank… you know me too well,” he gasped as pulled me on to the bed, straddling me, he started grinding against me, making me grow, my body just reacting with the friction making me moan a little.
“Strip Frankie,” he growled. I quickly took my t-shirt off, exposing my tattooed and beaten body, the cuts that was all over my arms and stomach, fresh ones too, but no one seemed to care, they just got what they wanted. I undone his jeans as he took his t-shirt off, I yanked them down a little until Matt finished the job. I quickly got my jeans and boxers off, I then waited for Matt. He quickly got his boxers off and threw them on the floor.
“All fours baby,” he said. I got up on all knees and braced my hands securely on the bedpost, some men liked it this way, probably didn’t want to see me, to see that they were sleeping with someone they didn’t want, they just wanted a fuck.
He was behind me; he lined himself up with me. He spat on his hands and rubbed his cock, coating his dick, he was one of the nicer ones, the ones who didn’t just shove their dick inside of me without anything.
“Ready?” he asked as he placed his hands on my ass.
I nodded.
He was soon pushing into me; I bit onto my lip to hold back my cry of pain.
“Shit,” he moaned when inside of me was fully. He was big which made it worse.
He started pumping in and out of me.
“Oh God Frankie, I’ve miss your little ass,” he moaned as his nails dug into me.
He carried on thrusting in and out of me faster and harder, I noticed that his hands came around the front of me, grabbing hold of my dick and started pumping, I gasped at the feeling, I don’t know why he was but I didn’t want to argue, for once I actually felt good while having sex with a customer.
“Your so fucking tight…” he moaned as carried on slamming in and out of me. I moaned in response.
“I’m gonna come,” he moaned, I was close too. A few more pumps and I came in his hand with a loud moan.
A few more thrusts and then he came, filling me with his seed.
He pulled out and put his clothes back on.
“Why did you do that?” I asked slightly breathless.
“Just call it a little present for letting me have my way with your ass for so long,” he said with a smirk.
“Thank Frank, see you soon,” he said before leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story