Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

on a date?

by emo-girl 0 reviews

hope you like! Frank relieves more to Bob

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 627 words

-1TrainWreck
“Frank!” Brian yelled.
I groaned as I looked up at the clock, 11:15am.
“Frank!” Brian yelled again.
“What?” I yelled back.
“Get your lazy ass out of bed now, your friend Bob is here,” Brian said. I suddenly jumped out of bed and slipped on some jeans and rushed downstairs.
“Bob?” I asked.
I saw him standing by the door looking nervously as he saw Brian opening another vodka bottle.
“He’s paid, go and do what you need to do,” Brian said before taking a swig of vodka.
I motioned him to come upstairs with me. He followed me upstairs and into my room.
“Sorry, I don’t get to bed till late so I stop in longer,” I said.
“It’s okay,” he said.
“Sit down, do you mind me getting ready?” I asked.
“No I don’t,” he said before sitting on my un-made bed.
I plugged in my straighter.
Bob started chuckling.
“What?” I asked.
“You straighten your hair?” he asked.
“Yeah, look at it, it’s a mess,” I said.
“I think it looks sexy, like sex hair,” he said as he came up behind me and kissed my neck gently.
“Shut up and sit down, you aren’t getting your hands on my ass yet,” I said.
“Oh I see playing hard to get,” he said.
“No, you can’t touch what you can’t afford sweet cheeks, if you keep on seeing me each day you’ll have no money left,” I said.
“Well I don’t care, as long as I get to see you,” he said.
“No one has said that to me before,” I said.
“Well I can be the first,” he said.
I smiled before I started straitening my hair.
“So what we doing to day?” I asked.
“I’m taking you out of a date,” he said.
“A date?” I asked.
“Yeah, a bit of a early one but yeah a date,” he said.
“Oh Okay,” I said.
I had finished my hair and put on a bit of make-up before turning back to Bob who was watching me.
“Are you watching me?” I asked.
“Maybe,” he said.
“I think you are, I think you can’t keep your eyes off me,” I said.
“Well ad least I’m keeping my hands off you, which is getting really hard,” he said.
“Come on then let’s go,” I said.
He held out his hand, I took it and let my fingers lace with his.

We went to an Italian restaurant, it looked good. The mouth watering smell hit me, greeting us both in. We sat down at a table far in the corner away from everyone else.
“Frank?” Bob asked.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“What made you become a... you know... why? If you don’t mind me asking?” he asked.
“I-I... it was the only thing I could turn to, I had been through a lot, I had nothing so I ended up doing this,” I said, avoiding eye contact and looking down at the menu.
“What do you mean been threw a lot?” he asked.
“I was, my father was a alcoholic, he use to beat up me and my mom, until my mom was taken into hospital for being stabbed by my dad, that killed her... then I had an abusive boyfriend...” I said trying to hold back the tears that were forming.
I felt my hand been gently took hold of, I looked at my hand, Bob’s hand was gently squeezing mine. His other hand cupped my cheek and stroked softly making our eyes connect.
“I’m sorry to hear that,” Bob said.
“Can we order?” I asked trying to get off the subject.
“Sure, what do you want?” Bob asked.
Sign up to rate and review this story