Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

you're only good enough to be a slut

by emo-girl 0 reviews

Warning! Rape and violence

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 471 words

-1TrainWreck
I sat on the bed reading a comic, I heard the front door slam shut. It made me jump, my heart beat sped up knowing who it was and what could happen. He came into the bedroom.
“What you looking at you little whore,” he said. I looked down at my hands avoiding eye contact.
“Fucking answer me you worthless shit!” he yelled.
“I-I’m sorry Ray,” I stuttered.
“So you should be,” he said.
Suddenly he roughly cupped my cheek, gripping on too hard to my cheek making it sting.
He tried to kiss me but I jumped away, I wish I hadn’t.
“Playing hard to get I see? You’ll give me what I want or so help me I will fucking kill you,” he spat.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” I said.
“You didn’t fucking know? I was trying to kiss you for Christ sake! What’s hard to get about that? I give you fucking everything, like the guitar, I give you a home, money food, clothes and what do I get? Nothing!” he yelled.
He gripped on to my neck and pushed me up against the wall.
“Well guess what Frankie? It’s going to change around here, I get what I want when I want, you get that?” He asked. I nodded as the tears slipped down my face.
He threw me back on the bed.
“Take you clothes off,” he said.
“W-What?” I asked. Suddenly he slapped me across the face.
“Don’t fucking question me, I told you I get it when I want it, I fucking want it so take you’re fucking clothes off!” He yelled yanking at my hair making me cry more as I gripped onto my aching cheek.
He let go of me and he undone his jeans. I quickly slipped of mine and took my t-shirt and boxers off. I lay helplessly on the bed as he straddled me. He lined up his cock with my unprepared entrance and slammed into me making me cry out but then earning me a fist in the jaw.
“Keep it shut bitch,” he growled. I nodded and bit on my lips, he started pulling out making me cry more and bite on my lip more. He carried on slamming in and pulling out of me.
“God your so fucking tight... so good...” he moaned as his fingers grasped onto my hips, digging into me making me bleed. I cried silently and he carried on having his way with my weak body. His grunts and moans got louder and he suddenly came, spilling his disgusting seed inside my ripped walls. He pulled out and put his clothes back on, I lay there, bleeding and sore.
“Your only good enough to be a slut,” he said before leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story