Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

nightmare

by emo-girl 2 reviews

Warning! Sex and violence/death

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 504 words

-1Illiterate
“Fuck, oh God… you feel so good,” the guy who was pounding into me moaned.
“I’m gonna-Oh shit…” he moaned as he suddenly came inside of me. My tears were silent, I felt like shit, I had just come back from the date with Bob and now this, I felt disgusted and I felt like I was cheating in some way, but this was my way of life.
He soon pulled out and put his clothes on.
“Same time next week?” he asked.
I nodded slowly as I slipped on some boxers. He went quickly. I started crying more. Why did I feel as my heart was being pulled apart?
I pulled my clothes on and then dug out of my draw my razor blade. I pulled my sleeve up and dragged the blade along.
The stinging sensation that was coming from the cut made me feel relieved.
The blood slowly showing up from the cut, I grabbed a tissue and wipe it away.
I soon fell asleep.
“You fucking whore!” my dad shouted at my mom drunkenly as he held the bottle of vodka in his hand.
“Stop shouting! Frank will hear you!” Mom yelled.
“What that little fag of a kid of mine? Are you sure his even my kid?” he asked. I stood silently next to the kitchen door, a tear slipped from my watering eyes, how could he think that?
“How can you say that? Of course his yours! I never cheated on you!” Mom yelled.
He grabbed hold of her hair making her screech out with pain.
“You little bitch, of course you cheat, you’re a little whore, all your good enough for is sex and that’s it,” he said. He slapped her, making her fall to the floor. He grabbed a knife and suddenly… I ran into the room screaming as I saw the blood all over the floor, my mom’s body lying on the floor as she clutched onto the wound.
“You bastard!” I yelled.
He walked off and drank more from the bottle. I cried as I comforted her, I phoned 911 but all I could do was cry and hope… time of death… 11:33pm…

I suddenly woke up in a cold sweat, screaming my lungs out as I looked around to see everything the same, everything was just as it was. Johnny came running into my room.
“What happened?” he asked. I busted out crying, wrapping my arms around myself as I tried to comfort myself more, Johnny came over and pulled me into him rubbing my back gently.
“Was it a nightmare again?” he asked. I nodded, I was shaking and trying to stop the tears from falling from my face.
“Shh… it was only a nightmare, come on you need sleep,” he said. I nodded and lay down again as he tucked me up, just like my mom did when I was a kid.
“Night Frank,” he said. He left, I didn’t notice that I fell back to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story