Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > you don't have to pay for my love

take me to yours

by emo-girl 4 reviews

can't rate.... sorry... please comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Published: 2010-11-06 - Updated: 2010-11-06 - 645 words

-1Predictable
Meet me at the club 2nite x
I smiled at Bob’s text, we’d only known each other for two weeks now and already I felt something for him, I trusted him in some way, we both told each other things about our past, of course I didn’t want to go into the horrid detail like that I’ve been raped and abused, well not in so many words.
I decided on a shower, the water hit my sore body, I greeted the warm water on body, making me feel better.
When I got out, I saw Brian stumbling down the stairs, probably to get more vodka. I made my way into my bedroom to find Johnny and Pete lying on my bed just talking.
“Whoa what’s going on?” I asked.
“Nothing, we just got bored,” Johnny said.
“Okay, normal,” I said.
They laughed a little.
“So this guy… Bob,” Pete said smirking.
“Yes that guy,” I said, I know that they wanted to know.
“He pays fifty bucks to just spend time with you and nothing else, no sex or anything,” Johnny said.
“Yeah okay,” I said rolling my eyes.
“Are you going to do anything with him?” Pete asked smirking.
“Maybe, but no telling Brian or else,” I said.
“Oh your secret safe with us sweet cheeks,” Pete said. I laughed as I lay onto of them.


I got dressed in my tight skinny jeans, so tight it took a while to actually getting them up. I put on a white shirt and black tie and my converses. I straightened my hair and did my make-up.
I went down stairs and stood with the guys.
“Whoa someone looks sexy,” Pete said pretending to check me out.
“Eyes off he is Bob’s,” Johnny said giggling a little.
I rolled my eyes and went with them to the club.
I stood at the bar waiting for him. I saw him walk over to me a smile on his beautiful face. He kissed me gently on the cheek. But I grabbed hold of his face and kissed on the lips, he was a bit tense at first, probably not expecting it at first but then he soon melted into the kiss, his arms wrapping securely around my waist as I let my fingers tangle into his hair.
I felt his tongue against my lips begging for entrance to my mouth, I slowly parted my lips letting his warm tongue into my mouth, his tongue explored my mouth, rubbing gently against mine making me moan into the kiss, I started pushing my hips against him, grinding against him making him moan out.
I started kissing down his neck, gently biting down making him moan and gasp out.
“Frankie stop…” he moaned into my ear.
“Why?” I asked playing with his hair.
“Because I’m fringing hard now,” he said.
“How about we sort that out?” I asked.
“Frankie, I don’t want to be another one of those paying guys in the toilets,” he said.
“Well number one, you aren’t paying I want to and number two, why the toilets? Let’s go back to yours…” I said.
“Frankie, are you sure?” he asked.
“Yes, very… Bob you’re the only guy that actually paid just to spend time with me instead of paying for sex, I really like you Bob, I think I’m falling in love with you,” I said blushing a little.
He raised my head by my chin to make me look at him.
“I love you Frank, I mean it,” he said.
“Take me to yours,” I said.
He took my hand and led me out of the club.

A/N: What shall happen next? Will they? Won’t they? Comment and tell me what you think should happen and I shall relieve all to you… x
Sign up to rate and review this story