Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A beautiful thing

a secret shared is magical

by xxooxx 1 review

"right mikey pay up the keys"! "not a chance".

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-29 - Updated: 2010-10-30 - 1143 words - Complete

0Unrated
chapter 3 - a secret shared is magical
AUGUST 4TH 1991(THE DATE BECOMES IMPORTANT LATER)
mikey put the key into the door and unlocked it, they both walked in shutting the door behind them and heading into the living room. "right mikey ,pay up the keys"! "not a chance" gerard looked mikey up and down before walking towards him slowly ,mikey took a step back - gerard still persuied him, mikey carried on taking steps back ,suddenly gerard jumped forward landing directly in frount of mikey , mikey stepped back falling over the arm of the sofa, he grabbed gerard t-shirt to stop him from falling back ,but he ended up pulling gerard down with him.
they looked at each other and instantly burst into a fit of giggles. when there laughter began to cease, gerard lay his head down on mikeys chest listening to his heart beat (it was fast) mikey wrapped his arms around gerard and sighed , they lay there in silence for a while ,just content with each others company. "Mikes?" "yeah?" "i really do think your cute y'no" mikey shifted his position so that he could get a better view of gerards face. "erm..well...thanks i think ..your not so bad yourself gee"! gerard smiled and snuggled further into mikeys chest. "gee?" "yeah mikes?" "you know when we were at the party and that guy came over and spoke to me ,y'no the one that tryed to chat you up but then you had that fight...." "yeah..travis" "was that his name....well erm he wasnt exactly lying when he said..w-when he s-said i had i h-had a crush on y-you.....i um.. i sort of t-told him t-that i thought y-you w-were f-fit" . gerard sat up and looked straight into mikey's eyes ,mikey held his gaze for what couldnt of been more than a second before flopping his head down, causing his hair to fall into his face. once mikey had started talking he could'nt stop. "he came over to me because he saw me looking at you and he didnt want to cause an argument with me because i saw you first or whatever ,so i told him it was okay to go over, then he said that he thought you were really fit and i agreed, i dont know why....i couldnt help it... i-i didnt mean for him to hear it,...it just slipped out.........i'm sorry" gerard climbed off mikey ,and stood in frount of him held his hand out. mikey just stared at gerard's hand. "your suppost to hold it" mikey placed his hand in gerard's and slowly stood up. gerard slipped his fingers inbetween mikeys . mikey glaced up at gerard , gerard smiled ,mikey smiled back. gerard lead mikey up the stairs and into his room. he gestured for them to sit on the bed, gerard slipped his hand under his pillow and pulled out a book ,he let go of mikeys hand reluctantly. mikey watch gerard turn to the 5th page in the book before he slowly handed the book to him - it was gerards diary - "are you sure you want me to read it?" mikey said quietly , gerard nodded although he was a little unsertain.
It was dated 2 years and 4 days ago (4 months before gerard had come out to mikey - and about a year and 2 months before he came out to their parents, mikey had been so proud of him that day)
Gerard's diary page
Dear diary, omg how gay does that sound! well
thats what im hear to write about, i think im
finally ready to admit (well on paper anyway)
IM GAY there ive said it (well wrote it anyway)
it kind of feels better having written it down
and not having it stuck in my head haunting me
day after day. i guess your wondering how ive
become so sertain after my ever constant denial
,well your not going to like the answer but you
dont get an opinion ( ha!:) ) me and mikey spent
the day together today, we sat in the field
behind the football pitch (it was a really hot day)
mikey took his shirt off ,his chest looked amazing
in the sunlight ,i was staring and of corse mikey
being mikey ,he noticed. "what do i look stupid or
something?!" he sounded so worried it was adorable
"no of corse you dont!" i said "well then stop
looking at me funny!" he threw his t-shirt at me
it smelt amazing ,just like him. he took his glasses
off and layed down, i lay down next to him ,but i
couldnt help it i needed to be closer to him.
i laid my head down on his chest and wrapped my
arm across his stomach and cuddled closer , it
was a perfect moment."your especialy cuddly today gee"
"well your especialy cute today" i smiled hugging him
"thanks" he whispered ,kissing my forehead - yet another
perfect moment. later on when we came home we decieded
to watch a movie ,mikey sat on the floor inbetween my legs
i loved being close to him but i just wish he knew what i
wanted him to be doing when he was down there......
and then when we were going to bed he stood on his tip toes
and kissed my cheek......i wanted him so baddly....i WANT him
so baddly , i hate myself for feeling like this but i just....
....i guess i love him.

10th august 1993
Dear diary , still pretty gay! erm not much has changed , life
just goes on as normal ,well as normal as life filled with incestrious
thoughts can be ,so its obvious i still love mikey but, im with someone
i guess, well bert askedme out and i said yes ,i like him and everything
he's nice, he's funny but he's just not mikey , but i guess im just gonna
have to deal with it. bye
p.s i'll always love him x


mikey closed the book slowly and handed it back to gerard ,gerard put it back under his pillow. mikey moved closer to gerard and hugged him ,gerard hugged back and began to cry - never cried in frount of mikey although mikey heard him some nights crying alone in his room.
they finally parted ,mikey moved a stray hair from in frount of gerard's eye and wipped away his tears. gerard slowly pushed mikey down on the bed kissing his lips softly ,he traced his tounge along mikey lip pleading for entrace , which he was soon granted . mikey kissed back, their tounges battling for dommance as the kiss became more and more heated.

sorry the update took so ,ive been really busy thank you guys
for actually bothering to read this ,i'll probably edit later
but please r+r love you guys xx
-afeon xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story