Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A beautiful thing

they both wanted it

by xxooxx 0 reviews

erm well waycest pure and simple!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 464 words - Complete

0Unrated
chapter 4 - they both wanted it
Gerard put his hand behind mikeys head pressing into the kiss ,and letting mikeys tounge slide into his mouth ,plesure coursing through them with every moment.
mikey broke the kiss, and lent up staring into gerard's eyes ,gerard stared back into mikeys ,he could see that they both wanted it ,mikey and gerard began pulling there t-shirts off and throwing them on the floor ,gerard rolled over so he was on top of mikey ,he un-did mikeys belt and wipped off his jeans in a split second ,but slowly ran his fingers across the waist band of mikeys boxers, unsure of wether he should take them off (mikey was also slightly weary) but he hooked his arms around gerards neck ,pulling him down into anouther passionate kiss - gerard shimmyed mikeys boxers off and tossed them to the ground ,by this time mikey had managed to get gerards trousers round his ankles , gerard kicked them to the floor and crashed on top of mikey grinding against him ,friction was pure pleasure withevery breath-taking movement - it was amazing - groans coming from both of them. - it was becoming more intense as there members grew harder. gerard pulled away from mikeys lips and began kissing his way down mikeys chest and stomach and landing face to face with mikeys fully erict dick ,he blew cold air onto its head ,capturing a low throaty moan from mikey - he sucked and licked ,only paying attention to the head for the moment - mikey groaned and pleaded for more - "gerard.....please...!" his words were strained. gerard ran his hands along the inside of mikeys thighs before taking in his entire length, it wasnt long before mikey came, gerard swallowed before taking a deep breath and bringing his face up to mikeys, kissing him softly. "roll over" mikey said ,his breathing still not back to normal, gerard did as he was told ,mikey climbed on top of gerard and gripping his shoulders he slowly entered him ,gerard felt a sharp pain but after that nothing but imence pleasure. "oh mikes...im so fucking close!!" mikey carried on hitting gerards prostaite -hard- he slipped his hand inbetween gerards legs and began jacking him off with the same rhythem as his thrusts ,gerard groans grew louder ,finally he came in mikeys hand - mikey slid out of him and flopped next to gerard ,both of them breathing heavely ,mikey licked his hand - cleaning off gerard cum - it tasted......hot!! - gerard hugged mikey ,pulling him into another passionate kiss - they fell asleep - englufed in each others arms.

well theres only one more chapter to go
so hope your likeing it so far plz r+r xxx
-afeon oxox
Sign up to rate and review this story