Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Pierre Bouvier FanFic

Chapter 16

by evry1lovesmichelle 0 reviews

The morning did start out good. Till Chuck takes Michelle to his room and talks to her.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,Pierre Bouvier - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-30 - Updated: 2010-10-30 - 3862 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16




The night after Pierre’s incident, Michelle and him were chillin in Chuck’s room, along with Miranda and David. They were just about to leave.


Michelle: Are you two up to anything tonight? (Sitting on the couch next to Pierre)

Miranda: I think we’re going to hang out with Jeff and Seb tonight. I don’t know what we’re doing though.

David: You can come with us if you’d like?

Michelle: Nah, its okay. I think we’re just gonna sit around here for tonight

Pierre: (Holding an ice pack gently onto his nose) Yeah, I’m feeling really crappy

Miranda: Okay. Well, shall we get on our way now David?

David: Okay. These people are just too exciting for my liking (Kids)

Michelle: (chuckles) You can’t handle it

Miranda: (Chuckles)

Pierre: (Smirks)

David & Miranda: (Get off of the love seat)

Michelle: (Stands up) (Walks with them to the outside of the door) (Shuts it behind)

Miranda: You sure you don’t wanna come with us?

Michelle: Thanks but, I should really stay with Pierre. Its just a broken nose but, you never know what he would do next

David: True. Well have fun being bored (Walks away with Miranda)

Michelle: Oh I will! (Goes back into the room) (Shuts the door)



Michelle: (Walks over to Pierre)

Pierre: You know, you could’ve went with them. I would’ve been fine on my own.

Michelle: I wouldn’t be able to leave you. I wasn’t just going to ditch you. (Sits beside Pierre) I know you wouldn’t leave me. So I wouldn’t leave you. Unless you were better. Then that it would be a whole other story (Chuckles)

Pierre: (Chuckles) I love you too, gosh

Michelle: (Smirks) Is it starting to hurt again?

Pierre: Just a little bit

Michelle: (Takes the ice pack out of Pierre’s hand) There, its been 15 minutes so you don’t need it on again for a while

Pierre: Good, my face was starting to feel like an ice sculpture (Kids)

Michelle: (Smirks) I’ll go get you drugs (gets up) (Walks to the bathroom) (grabs two different kinds of medication) (Grabs two Pills)

Pierre: (Sitting there) (Thinking)

Michelle: (Gets a glass of water) (Sits beside Pierre) Here you go (Hands pills and glass to Pierre)

Pierre: (Throws pills in his mouth) (Drinks water) (Swallows the pills)

Michelle: There, now you’ll be pain free unless you bang it or something (Smirks)

Pierre: (Holding the glass) (Slouched over) (Looking down at the glass) (Thinking)

Michelle: (Looks at Pierre) (Curious) What’s wrong? (Has hand going up and down Pierre’s back) Did the pills go down the wrong way or something?

Pierre: No I’m fine. Its just... that your being so nice to me, even though I haven’t been spending that much time with you. You moved in just last month, and It still feels like you haven’t yet.

Michelle: Pierre, Its okay. I understand why. You just so busy. And even if your not around as much. I’m still going to love you.

Pierre: I know, But I just feel bad about it.

Michelle: Why do we always have these talks? I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again. You have nothing to worry about. No matter what your doing, I’ll still be here (Smirks)

Pierre: I know (Smirks) (Places the glass on the coffee table) (Looks at Michelle with a serious look)

Michelle: (Looks at Pierre) (Gives him a weird look)

Pierre: (Eyebrows go up and down) (Smirks)

Michelle: (Laughs) Pierre! How did I know that you were thinking about that. We can’t! You might hurt your nose. (Sits back)

Pierre: No I won’t (Sits back next to Michelle) (Arm rested behind her) (other hand on her lap) Its not my nose that I use is it? (Chuckles)

Michelle: (Chuckles) No, but what if you banged it when your kissing me?

Pierre: I don’t think that has happened before (Smirks) See watch (Pecks michelle on the lips) See (Kisses her again) It (Again) Doesn’t (Again) Hurt

Pierre: (Starts making out with Michelle)

(10 seconds later)

Michelle: (Moves away) What about Chuck though?

Pierre: Who cares? He won’t be back for a few hours (Kisses Michelle)

Michelle: (Smirks) Okay, If I have to (Kids)

Pierre: (Smiles) (Kisses Michelle)


They eventually made their way to the bedroom. And thats I’ll I gotta say because you probably know what happens. Wink, Wink.

A couple of days later, their room was finally fixed. They moved back into the room and tested the shower.


Pierre: Lets go see if the shower is working now! (Walks into the bathroom)

Michelle: If it works, I call dibs! (Follows Pierre into the bathroom)

Pierre: (Reaches for the taps) You ready for this?

Michelle: Hell yeah!

Pierre: (Turns the knobs) (Water get warm) YEEEAAHH!

Michelle: WOOHOO!

Pierre: (Hugs Michelle) (Jumping up and down) YAY!

Michelle: YAY!

Pierre: (Lets go of Michelle)

Michelle: I’m just going to get my clothes (Walks to the bedroom)

Pierre: (Watches Michelle) (Starts the shower) (Gets undressed as fast as he can)

Michelle: (Grabs clothes) (Heads to the bathroom) Awwe, you got the shower ready for me (Smirks) (In the door way of the bathroom) (Sees Pierre) HEY!!

Pierre: (Laughs) (Takes his underwear off fast)

Michelle: Oh no you don’t (Drops clothes) (Grabs Pierre’s arm) (Tries to Pull him)

Pierre: (Laughs) (Slowly getting into the shower)

Michelle: Pierre! (Laughs) I called dibs! (Pulls his arm)

Pierre: (Now in the shower) (Laughs)

Michelle: (Lets go) (Laughs) Your such a mofo (Quietly grabs Pierre’s shirt and shorts) (Walks out of the bathroom)


(10 minutes later)

Pierre: (Gets out of the shower) (Dries off)

Michelle: (Folds his clothes) (Sits on them)

Pierre: (Puts boxers on) (Realizes that his clothes are missing) (Walks out of the bathroom) Where are my clothes?

Michelle: (Acts natural) I Don’t know...

Pierre: (Smirks) I know you have something to do with it

Michelle: I didn’t do nothin (Smirks)

Pierre: (Sees his clothes under Michelle) (Smirks) I know your lieing (Walks slowly to Michelle)

Michelle: Am I really? (Chuckles)

Pierre: (Sticks hands out)

Michelle: (Hands Pierre his clothes) (Innocent smirk)

Pierre: Thank you (Smirks)

Michelle: I was keeping them warm for you.... Ain’t I nice? (Smiles)

Pierre: Right...... ( Puts his shirt and pants on) (Walks back to the bathroom to comb hair)

Michelle: Hows your nose today?

Pierre: (Looks at Michelle while combing his hair.) (Misheard what she said) (Stops combing) (smiles) Happy!!

Michelle: (Confused) What? (Gives him a weird look)

Pierre: What?

Michelle: Your nose is happy?

Pierre: (Starts laughing) OH, you asked how my nose is today.

Michelle: (Laughs) Yes your nose. Not your penis (laughs)

Pierre: (Still laughing) (Goes back into the bathroom to see how his hair looks) It doesn’t feel as bad as yesterday. As long as no one punches me in the face today, I should be fine.

Michelle: Well good. (Stands up, and walks to the bathroom) Now can I have a shower?

Pierre: Yeah sure. (Concentrating on his hair)

Michelle: (Takes shirt and pants off, Just wearing bra and underwear) (Turns on the water to get the right temperature) (Then turns the shower on)

Pierre: (Takes off pants fast)

Michelle: (Sees Pierre) Don’t even think about it!

Pierre: (Smirks) (Then takes off shirt) ( Then pretends to try to get in the shower)

Michelle: Pierre!! NO!! (starts laughing) (grabs his arm)

Pierre: (Laughs) (turns and faces Michelle)

Michelle: (Looks up at Pierre) (Wraps arms around his neck)

Pierre: (On hand on her butt) (looking into her eyes, then smirks)

Michelle: (Smirks back) (Then pulls Pierre’s head towards her) (starts kissing)

Pierre: (Kissing) ( other arm is holding her)

1 minute later

Michelle: (Stops kissing him) I better get in the shower now.

Pierre: (Lets go of Michelle slowly)

Michelle: (takes bra and underwear off, then goes in the shower)

Pierre: (Gets clothes back on) (Looks in the mirror to see his hair is a mess) Great, now I gotta do my hair again!

Michelle: (Peeks out at Pierre) Oh poor baby

Pierre: Oh shut up! (Kids) (Starts combing hair)

Michelle: (Chuckles)


After we were ready, we started walking out of the hotel. We just got down the stairs, when Chuck came running behind us to catch up. We stopped.

Michelle: Hey Chuck!

Chuck: Hey! Michelle, your just the person I wanted to see.

Pierre: And not me? (he kidded, then made a sad face)

Michelle: Awwe, poor Pierre. (Pats him on the back)

Chuck: Do you mind if I borrow Michelle for a few?

Pierre: Umm.....sure.

Michelle: (Curious) What is it Chuck?

Chuck: Come back to my room, and I’ll show you. (Slowly starts walking)

Pierre: Want me to wait?

Michelle: Nah, you go ahead. We’ll meet you at the studio. (Starts following Chuck)


They got to the room. Chuck closed the door after they walked in.

Michelle: So, what is it Chuck?

Chuck: Just sit down. I want you to listen to something. (He walks to the bedroom)

Michelle: (Sits down on the couch.) (wondering what Chuck is doing)

He comes back into the living room with his laptop. He places it on the coffee table in front of me. And presses play.

Chuck: Tell me what you think of this

The song was called “Your Love is a Lie”. And It was very emotional and deep. After we listened to the song, I felt what Chuck was feeling.

Michelle: So thats what she did to you?

Chuck: Yup. I even played it for her. And she was just speechless.

Michelle: I’m so sorry Chuck. You never deserved it. I don’t even know why she did that to you. Your just so sweet.

Chuck: (Sits beside me) Thanks Michelle. You always know how to cheer someone up.

Michelle: well sometimes. (I smirked)

Chuck: But I know that some couples can work it out. But with me. I still can’t get over it. And we’re not even going out anymore.

Michelle: I don’t blame ya. With that song, it made me sort of feel what you feel but, I don’t want to imagine how much hurt you feel.

Chuck: Your so modest Michelle. That why I wanted to talk to you. Without Pierre around.

Michelle: What do you mean? (Confused)

Chuck: I just wanted to know how you and Pierre worked it out. How did you get over it?

I was shocked. I had no idea what he was talking about.

Michelle: WHAT?

Chuck: What? You didn’t know? (Shocked)

Michelle: HELL NO!

Chuck: (He moved closer to me) (trying to calm me down)

Michelle: When did this happen?

Chuck: (thinks) well... um... about a year ago I guess. Yes yes, about a month or so after I found out about my ex.

Michelle: And he told you?

Chuck: Well not exactly. We were at a club. And he only had a couple of drinks, and this girl was just following him around. And then they just disappeared. Then the next morning I saw that girl walk out of his hotel room.

Michelle: Oh my god!! (I was starting to get mad)

Chuck: Then I saw him and told him. And he told me he would talk to you about it. Then a couple weeks later, I asked him about you guys, and He said that everything worked out. But obviously he didn’t tell you. If I known that, I would’ve told you that day.

Michelle: I can’t believe that he would do this to me (starts to get sad) Chuck. Can you do me a favor?

Chuck: Yes of course.

Michelle: I’m going to stay here all day, when you go, tell him that I don’t even want to see him right now. (Stands up)

Chuck: (Stands up) Or I could just call or text him. I don’t want to leave you like this

Michelle: I’ll be fine Chuck. If I need you, I’ll just text you. I need to be alone right now.

Chuck: (Nods head slowly) I understand. (Gives her a hug)

Michelle: (Starts to sniffle)

Chuck: Remember if you need me, I’ll get here in like 5 minutes

Michelle: Okay (Stops hugging Chuck)

Chuck: (starts to walk out of the room)

Michelle: Chuck?

Chuck: (Stops, and turns to Michelle)

Michelle: Is it ok if I stay here for the night? I don’t want to go back in Pierre’s room with him there.

Chuck: Sure, no problem. Want me to get your stuff?

Michelle: Nah, I can go get it.

Chuck: Ok (Walks out of the room)


After Chuck left, I rushed into Pierre’s room, and lugged all my stuff to Chuck’s room. I locked the door so no one could come in without my consent. I laid on the couch on my stomach, arms crossed, and my face hidden. I just couldn’t stop crying.

Chuck got to the Studio. Pierre saw him, but didn’t see me. He was starting to wonder.

Pierre: (Sitting at the table) Dude, where’s Michelle?

Chuck: (Upset) Listen here your fucking jerk. She’s torn to pieces because of you. (Crosses arms)

Pierre: (Shocked) What? What I do?

Chuck: What did you do?? Apparently she didn’t know about that incident that you told me was resolved, and she got over it.

Pierre: (Sad) Oh.....

Chuck:Yup

Pierre: (Gets up) I got to go see her ( about to walk past Chuck)

Chuck: (Stops him with his arm) She doesn’t want to see you. She locked the door.

Pierre Ignored Chuck, and rushed out of the studio to the hotel. He went to his room, to see that Michelle’s things weren’t there. He then thought for a second, then went off to Chuck’s room.

Pierre: (Knocks on the door) Michelle? (Knocks again) Michelle!?

Michelle: (Stops crying) (Looks at the door) GO AWAY PIERRE!

Pierre: (Tried to get in) Please let me in Michelle. I can explain

Michelle: There’s nothing to explain. Just go!

Pierre: Michelle. You don’t know what happened.

Michelle: I don’t want to know what happened. The only thing that I really need to know, I already know. And you slept with someone else. (Starts to cry)

Pierre: Yes I did but....

Michelle: See, you did. There’s nothing else to talk about.

Pierre: Just listen to me.

Michelle: I don’t want to talk to you anymore Pierre. Please leave me alone.

Pierre: (Sighs)


Chuck comes a few minutes later. He sees Pierre at the door. I’m sitting in front of the wall thats beside the door. Crying. Pierre moves out of the way for Chuck. Chuck gave him a dirty look. And knocked on the door.

Chuck: (Knocks on the door) Michelle Its me

Michelle: (Holds in her crying) (Looks at the door) Is that you Chuck?

Chuck: Yes. Can you let me in please?

Michelle: Is he still there?

Chuck: Yes

Michelle: He’s not allowed to come in. Just you

Chuck: Okay. I wont let him in. Can you unlock it for me?

Chuck hears me unlock the door. He opens it wide enough for him to get in. He shuts it delicately, and locks it. Pierre presses his ear on the door.

Chuck: (Kneels down in front of Michelle) Are you okay?

Michelle: What does it look like? (sniffles)

Chuck: Do you want me to get rid of him?

Michelle: (Shakes head) Give me a couple minutes, and I’ll let him in.

Chuck: Okay

(5 minutes later)

Michelle: Okay Chuck. You can go and get Pierre. (Stands up)

Chuck: (Nods head)

Michelle: (Walks out to the deck) (Shuts the glass door) (Arms crossed, and leaning to the railing)

Chuck: (Walks out of the room) (Shuts door) (Looks at Pierre) You can go in to see her now. She wants to see you for some reason. (Leans against the wall)

Pierre walks in. He saw that I was on the deck. He slowly walks up to the glass door. After taking a deep breath, he opens the door, and places himself beside me.

Pierre: Michelle... (Places hand on her shoulders)

Michelle: (Shrugs it off) (Moves away) Say what you need to say, then go.

Pierre: Its not what you think. The guys and I were at the club, having a good time. This woman bought a drink for me. So I accepted it, and we started to talk. Turns out she was a big fan of the band, and especially me.

Michelle: So you slept with her. End of story.

Pierre: No no. What happened was that, While I went to the washroom, she ordered more drinks for us. When I tasted it, it tasted kind of funny. But I thought nothing of it. Then I felt kind of strange. The only thing I remembered was waking up in the morning with her in my bed, and I have no idea what happened. I freaked out, and thats when she left. On the headboard I found a packet with a little bit of a white powder in it, and it wasn’t mine. You know I would never do such a thing like that to you.

Michelle: You expect me to believe you Pierre? Thats the stupidest story I’ve ever heard from you, you almost convinced me though. Gotta hand that to ya.

Pierre: Michelle, I’m telling you the truth, and you know it. Michelle look at me! (Places hand on her shoulder)

Michelle: DONT TOUCH ME! (Moves away) JUST GO!

Pierre: (Walks to the door) (Places hand on the door handle) (Looks at michelle’s back) (Looks down) (Sad) (Walks into the room) (Shuts door)

Michelle: (Starts to cry again)

Pierre walked out the room, by Chuck. and walked out of the hotel. Chuck enters the room again, goes on the deck. Right when I saw him, I gave him a big hug, and didn’t want to let go.

The rest of the day, Chuck stayed with me. I told him that he could go back to the studio to work. But he just didn’t want to. He kept saying that he wanted to help me get through the day. He had no one to comfort him when it happened to him, and he didn’t want the same thing to happen to me. Have no one to talk to.

Pierre disappeared for most of the day. No one knows where he went. At night he came back to the door. But I didn’t let him in. He sat outside the door all night, waiting for me to open the door.

The next morning, Chuck left the room to get us some breakfast. I was ready for the day, and after breakfast, Chuck was going to take me to the airport so I can go back to Montreal, get my stuff, and go home.

He shut the door behind him, and saw Pierre sitting there, just waking up. Chuck looked at him, and walked away. Pierre stretched, and got up to knock on the door.

Pierre: (Knocks on the door) Michelle

Michelle: (Walks to the door) Your still there Pierre? I thought i told you I didn’t want to see you again. Haven’t you hurt me enough?

Pierre: Please Michelle, I don’t want you to leave me. I love you with all my heart. I can’t let you go.

Michelle: Well, your going to have too. (Sits on the floor, and leans against the door)

Pierre: (Thinks) (Does a little chuckle) Remember that one time when I tried to beat up Chuck because I thought he wanted you. But he was actually seeing if we were good for each other? And he totally beated the crap out of me. But in the end, we pushed him in the pool?

Michelle: (Does a little smile)

Pierre: and then that one time when we were at your parents, and we “went to the movies.” and when we got back, we got into shit. But you know what, it was all worth it. And the second day we met, I left you at the bus stop, and Chuck made me realize that I shouldn’t let you go. Every time we’re together, I’m just so happy. Your number one on my list, and after you is playing live shows.

Michelle: That night was worth it. I would never take that back but.... I can’t just forget about what you did. And telling me your “story”. It just doesn’t sound right to me.

Pierre: (Leans against the door) (Thinks for a couple minutes)

Pierre: (Thinks of something) I’ll be right back Michelle, I got to get something. (Runs down the hall)

Michelle: (Hears him run off) (Wondering what he’s doing)

(1 minute later)

Pierre runs back to the door with his acoustic guitar. He sits down, with the door behind his back.

Pierre: I’m going to sing you a song that I wrote a few weeks ago about my feelings for you. We’re done tracking it, and its going to be one of the songs on the new cd. (Tunes the guitar)

Michelle: (curious)

Pierre: (Starts strumming, and sings “I can’t wait forever”.)


That was the best I’ve ever heard him sing. The song was just amazing, and just melted my heart. Then i just realized, he really was telling the truth. He would never lie to me, and that story did really sound fake. After he was done, I really felt bad about not believing him, and happy that he was trying his best to show me that he never wanted that to happen.

Pierre: And thats how I feel. Can you let me in? (Listens for an answer)

Michelle: (Doesn’t make a sound) (Speechless)

Pierre: (Waits for a few) (Sighs) (Then starts to walk away slowly, with guitar in his one hand)

Michelle: (Unlocks the door)

Pierre: (Hears her unlocking the door) (Runs back) (puts guitar down)

Michelle: (Opens the door slowly) (Closes the door behind her)

(They look at each other in the eyes)

Michelle: So what you said was true?

Pierre: (Nods)

Michelle: And you actually mean what you said in the song?

Pierre (Nods again)

Michelle: (Smiles) (Couple tears streaming down her face)

Pierre: (Smiles)


We stared and smiled at each other for a few seconds. Then we both went in for a hug. It had to be one of the best hugs I had ever received. We did not wont to let go, and I didn’t want this moment to end. We looked at each other, and he wiped the tears off my face, Then we kissed, and it felt like everything was going in slow motion.

Pierre: (Kids) Sorry that song was cheesy

Michelle: (chuckles) I thought it was perfect.

Pierre: (Smirks) (Kisses Michelle)







Sign up to rate and review this story