Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 39

by lyssaleigh

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-30 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 2587 words

?Blocked
The days passed into weeks and we soon found ourselves in Taipei celebrating Chinese New Years. The rest of Europe was gorgeous! I was so excited that I got to experience it all with Brendon.
“Alyssa!” Ken screamed to me! He was picking us up from the airport. I ran over and gave him a big hug! We have been planning something special for the group! “How are you?”
“Great! I am so happy that I am finally here! How are you?”
“Happy that you are here!” I blushed a little. Hope Brendon didn’t see that but he probably did. He has been keeping close to me ever since Paris. I don’t think he trusts me enough yet. He thinks I am going to sneak off and have sex with Spencer. Call me horrible or whatever you want, I wanted to have sex with Spencer again. But how do you tell that to your fiancé? You don’t! “Let’s get you settled in and then we’ll go into the city!” Ken escorted me to the baggage claim and then the limo. Brendon didn’t know what to say but I knew Ken was just a sweet guy.
“Surprise!” was heard when we stepped into the hummer limo. Jerry, Vic and Vanness all greeted us. I quickly glanced at Kayla who stopped in her tracks. We suspected to see Vanness but not this soon and I could tell she was freaking out inside. Even Jon had a worried look on his face. So to lighten the situation I took a seat next to him.
“Hey fellows! What is up? I didn’t expect to see you here?”
“Well we want to surprise you.” Replied Jerry.
“That is very sweet of you.” I smiled. We chatted the rest of the way to the hotel. I brushed up on my Chinese. I was a little rusty but I knew Ken would help me with it!
First on the list was lunch! Ken and the boys treated us to a nice restaurant in heart of Taipei. The food was interesting but I was brave and tried it. Amanda even tried some of the greens and she hates pretty much everything besides chicken, turkey and pizza.
“This was delicious!” exclaimed Kayla. She can eat just about anything thing.
“Better than China Park?” I teased her. China Park was our favorite restaurant back home. She just smiled.
“Boy am I tired, hope there isn’t anything else on your list today.” Amanda stated. Ken and I glanced at each other.
“Just the hottest dance club.” I smiled. But no one else seemed excited. Not even my Brendon.
“I am sorry Lys it’s been a long day, I am going to have to pass on it.” Jon told me. He was right it was a long but I was excited to go out and dance. No one was going to stop me.
“Bye Brendon! I’ll see you tomorrow!” I kissed him passionately on the lips after I changed my outfit. I wore a cute teal tank with a pair of skinny jeans and black heels. I walked out of the hotel room and met Spencer in the hallway. “You ready for some fun?”
“Yes, and you look amazing.” I blushed and thanked him. We rode the elevator and met Ken, Vic, Jerry and Vanness in the lobby.
“Alyssa you look incredible!” Ken told me, I again blushed. We all piled into the Hummer limo and made our way through the city.
“Taipei is gorgeous at night!” I exclaimed. “I wanna capture some pictures of it while I am here!”
“How about now?”
“Oh, dang I don’t have my good camera but thanks though.” We arrived at the club shortly thereafter. It was already filled with music and colorful people!
“What would you like to drink?” Ken asked me.
“Can I try the Kaoliang?” I replied.
“Are you sure? It is pretty strong.” I nodded.
“What did you order?” Spencer asked. I told him that it a popular drink here. It is distilled grain liquor that is 140 proof or more.
“You have to drink it like a shot!” Ken told me when he handed it to me. We all said cheers and drank it. Boy they weren’t kidding when they said it was strong. Spencer snapped a picture of me on his camera.
“Classic!” My face was so funny! I decided to have a glass of water after that one before getting another drink. Vic came up to me offering to buy me a drink so I told him to get me his favorite. And he did. All night the boys were buying me drinks. It was sweet of them but they needed to stop. Just then my favorite song rang through the club!
“Spencer this is my jam, we have to dance!” I dragged him onto the dance floor and our hips were moving to the sound of Kesha’s “Tik Toc.” I grabbed Spencer’s hips and just grinded them against mine. I could feel Spencer’s passion growing and I should have known better but then he kissed me. Sad part was that I wanted more of him. But not here, not now. I pulled away from Spencer and looked into his eyes.
“I am going to find Ken.” I went over to Ken and asked him if he was ready to go. He gathered up the boys and toke us back to the hotel. “Thank you for such a great night!”
“You are welcome! See you tomorrow for lunch!” he exclaimed and we stepped out of the limo. Spencer and I walked to through the lobby to the elevator. I was searching for my room key in my purse.
“Spencer it is not here.” I exclaimed thinking I lost it at the club. “Oh no.”
“What?”
“I left it on the vanity by my eye shadow. Crap! Now what? I don’t want to wake up Brendon; he won’t be in a pleasant mood tomorrow. Maybe I can just go down to the main desk and see if they can open it.”
“Lys it’s 2am, why don’t you spend the night in my room.” He offered and that seemed like the best option in my drunken stage right now. We got off on the 17th floor and walked to Spencer’s room. Upon entering I kicked off my shoes and took of my jeans and bra and climbed into bed. Spencer stripped down to his boxers and joined me. I rolled over to face him staring into his blue eyes. “I’m sorry Lys.” And he kissed me again. This time I completely lost all of my senses and kissed back. We rolled over so that I was on top of him. The thin fabric was not hiding his excitement for me so I decided to pay a little attention to it. “OMG, Alyssa!” he screamed as he ran his fingers through my hair. I continued to pleasure him until he pulled me away. He pushed me on my back and took off my panties. He entered me with one swift motion and I just rolled my eyes to the back of my head and let the pleasure take over me! I climaxed first and then Spencer came inside of me. He lay down next to me and I curled up next to his body. We then both fell asleep instantly.
I woke up the next morning and turned to face Spencer. What happened last night? Oh right we had drunken marvelous sex.
“Good morning,” he kissed my lips.
“Morning.” I told him. “You know we can’t tell anyone about last night.”
“I know we can’t. It’ll be our little secret.” We smiled at each other.
“I have to pee.” I told him. I crawled out of bed and looked for my clothes from last night. I gathered them up and headed to the bathroom. When in there I heard a knock on the door. I heard Brendon’s voice.
“Please tell me Lys is with you.”
“She is and she is in the bathroom.”
“Oh thank god! She never came back last night.”
“I know she realized she left her room on the vanity when we were in the elevator at 2 am.”
“Why didn’t she wake me? I would have let her in.”
“I know but she said something about you being a crabby today if she woke you in your sleep.”
“Haha she is right. So did you guys have fun last night?”
“A blast! We got so drunk!” Just then I finished up getting dressed thanking god that I had brought the clothes with me and walked out of the room.
“Brendon!” I said and ran over to him giving him a big hug. “I’m sorry I forgot my room key. I left it by my eye shadow on the vanity.”
“It’s okay Lys. I am glad your safe.”
“Thanks. But I need some water and ibuprofen.” I could feel a headache coming on. “Bye Spencer, thank you for letting me stay the night! See you at lunch.” I hugged him goodbye. I left the warmth of his body to follow Brendon back to our room. I knew last night was wrong but at the time it felt so right to do it again with him. Maybe the next time we are drunk I can convince Brendon of a threesome. It might be fun!

We met up with the Ken and the guys for the Chinese New Years festivities. It was a big ordeal in the middle of town. And everyone was there celebrating! It started around one in the afternoon and went clear in to the morning hours. But it was great! I got some awesome shots of the city and the celebration. We all had such a fantastic time.

The boys had two amazing shows in Taipei but we had to cut our stay a little short. The guys got the offer to perform on Jimmy Kimmel and they had to go to LA and tape the performance.
“I am sorry we have to cut the trip short.” I told Ken.
“It’s okay.”
“I really wanted to do a little more shopping.” We both laughed. “Thank you so much for everything.” I told him. We all hugged and said our goodbyes before going back the hotel and packing our things.
“Thank you so much for the opportunity. I love you!” I told Brendon and kissed him, passionately. We dropped our bags and had a quickie. We sure left our mark on Taipei.

Once we were on the plane Brendon and the majority of the people fell asleep. I looked around to see who was up and who do know it was, Spencer.
“Hey! Not tired?” I moved back to where he was in the plane.
“I am but I can’t sleep.” He replied. “I keep thinking about the club.” He told me. Why did he have to bring that up?
“Yea, we had a good time. Did you like the rest of tour?” I asked avoiding the subject. Sure they all could be sleeping but someone could be pretending. I took out my phone and just told we would talk about it when we were back in LA. He just nodded his head.
“Yea I did. I think I liked Taipei the best though.” I blushed. I knew it was because of me. “The crowd was so into the show! It was awesome.” I nodded.
“Since neither of us can sleep, do you want to play a game?”
“What kind of game?”
“We should play MASH!” I giggled I haven’t played that since high school.
“What is MASH?” he asked.
“Mansion Apartment Shack or House. It’s a stupid girly game to see who you will marry and such.”
“I’ve never played it.”
“Well then we need to play!” I went to my carry on to pull out a pen and paper. I asked him to name four girls. He picked Lexi, Amanda, Kayla and myself – go figure. Then I continued down the list and he answered. In the end he was going to marry me, have 3 kids, have sex once a day, live in Vegas, drive a Range Rover, be a musician, his tux was going to be black, his best man was Brendon, Billy Beckett was a groomsman and lived in a house.
“Wow! I wish that were true!” he said.
“I know you do! Now my turn!” I ended up marrying Spencer, having 4 kids, have sex once a week, live in NYC, drive a viper, be a professional photographer, my dress was white, my maid of honor was Amanda, bridesmaid was Jessi and live in an apartment. “I could live with that.” I told him.
“So could I.” I blushed again. He leaned into kiss me but I turned my cheek. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. It was Brendon stirring.
“Sorry.” I left and made my way over to my fiancé and kissed him on the cheek. He opened his gorgeous brown eyes.
“Hey sleepyhead. Have a nice nap?” I smiled at him.
“Yes but I had this crazy dream.” He began to tell me about it. “You were planning our wedding. It was the night before and you came to up to me and said you couldn’t marry me tomorrow but you were going to marry Spencer.” I turned to look at Spencer and he looked at me. “But I didn’t believe you so I still kept to the original plan. Then you start walking down the aisle and Spencer is talking to me and fixing my tie and in the process of fussing he switches places with me and marries you!”
“That is weird.” Spencer commented.
“Oh hey Spence I didn’t know you were up.”
“Yea Lys and I were playing games.”
“What did you play?”
“MASH.” I replied.
“That chick game?” I smiled and nodded! “You played it?” Spencer turned red as he nodded.
“Who did you end up marrying?” Brendon asked him.
“Aww it was stupid, you don’t want to hear the ending.”
“Come on man, I bet It was funny.”
“Well I married Lys.” Brendon didn’t say anything. Spencer turned to the paper on the table that we had written the game on and went to throw it away.
“Wait, let me see it.” Spencer reluctantly handed him the piece of paper. He glanced it over. “And you married Spencer?” I nodded. Hopefully he sees that he was my first choice in guys!
“Wasn’t it weird that you had a dream about us and we played MASH.” I said trying to lighten the mood but it didn’t work. Brendon handed me that paper and rolled over in the seat to face the window. I went back and sat with Spencer. We didn’t say anything. I pulled out a deck of cards and we started to play Go Fish. I don’t understand Brendon sometimes. It’s not like we planned that! I did not intentionally pick Spencer to marry and besides it is a stupid game! Or maybe he is having doubts about our relationship. What can I do to show him how much I care? Well one thing is that shouldn’t have sex with Spencer anymore but he doesn’t know that.
Sign up to rate and review this story