Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 40

by lyssaleigh

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-01-17 - Updated: 2011-01-18 - 3038 words

?Blocked
We arrived safely in LA the next afternoon. The boys were rushed off to do the taping and the girls and I went home. Home sweet home. We all walked into the familiar aroma.
“Alyssa!” Ben came running down the stairs and gave me a hug! “I’ve missed you.”
“I’ve missed you too! Did you keep the house in order while we were gone?”
“You know had a few parties here and there.” We all laughed. I went up to my room that Amanda and I shared and started to unpack. Ben came up and sat on my bed. “So how was Taipei? I saw the pictures online.”
“Oh it was amazing!” I told him. “Chinese New Years was a blast! We got to dance and sing along in the festivities. The guys had amazing shows there! It was a great trip.” I continued to unpack some things. “How is Lexi?” I asked him.
“She is well. Currently at the therapy.”
“That’s good. How are you and she?”
“We are good.” He smiled. “I am actually moving in with her to take care of her since you guys are back.”
“Oh wow! That’s very nice of you! When are you leaving?”
“Now, I am just here gathering my last minute things.” I looked around my room; there was not one hint of Ben ever living here.
“Well I wish you the best! Tell sis I’ll stop over later tonight and see her.”
“Will do and thanks Lys.” He hugged me and walked out of the room. Amanda walked in.
“What’s up with him?”
“He is moving in with Lexi.”
“Are you serious?” I nodded. “Well Ryan and I were talking about getting an apartment or house or something.” She told me. This is news to me.
“That’s cool. Hey I am headed over to see Lexi later would you like to join me?”
“Join you for what?” it was Kay popping her head into our room.
“You are more than welcome to come too! We are going to visit Lexi.” I said.
“Sure. Just let me know a time.” I glanced at Amanda.
“7? That way we can get some dinner and stuff.”
“Sounds great.”
“Awesome I will text Ben, it’ll be a surprise.” I did that then texted Brendon to see if he wanted to go. He told me he would be over around 6:30. I finished unpacking most of my things and went to take a shower to freshen up a bit.

We all showed up, and I mean all. Everyone of the guys, including Spencer, came to visit Lexi. We knocked on her apartment door and heard shuffling to answer it. It was Lexi on her crutches!
“SIS!” we both screamed at the same time! And I went to hug her.
“I knew you would be back soon but I didn’t think you would already be here.”
“Well we had to cut Taipei a few days early because the boys had to tape a segment for the Jimmy Kimmel show.”
“Really? That’s awesome!” Everyone took there turns in giving her hugs before we retreated to the small living. I sat on the floor with Brendon in the chair behind me and Spencer sat on the arm of it. “So tell me more of your trip!” We told her all about Chinese News Years and different things from Europe.
“Did you know you have to pay to use the public bathroom in Hungry?” I stated. So we launched into Jon’s humorous bathroom tale! It was such a great time having the gang together. We were about to leave when I mentioned taking a photo.
“Come on Lys, didn’t you take enough throughout the trip?” asked Ryan and the appropriate response was no.
“Hand me the camera. I’ll take it for you.” Ben grabbed it right out of my hands before I could argue. We all gathered in the living to take a picture. He took one and said “Silly picture!” I grabbed the closest person to me and licked him on the cheek. To my surprise it was Spencer.
“Thanks Lys.” He smiled at me. I blushed. We continued to say our goodbyes and I ended up going back to the guys house.
“So how was the Jimmy Kimmel show?” I was chilling in Brendon’s room with Spencer.
“Crazy and hectic” replied Brendon.
“They had us running everywhere. First we were suppose play on the inside stage, then the outside stage and then the inside stage. They also mistaken us for The Killers.” I laughed at that.
“Well Brendon and Brandon, I can see it.” I laughed but he just glared at me. “Sorry babe.” He shrugged his shoulders and left the room. “What’s up with him?”
“He didn’t hit his high notes during the taping.” I didn’t know what to say to that. That’s not like him to miss those notes.
“Do you think he’s getting sick?”
“He might be. All the travelling can strain your voice.”
“What does he need to do? Just rest it?”
“I guess that’s all he can do.”
“He’s not allowed to talk for a week!” I giggled. Just then Brendon walked back in the room. “Sweetie you need to rest your voice and not talk for a week!”
“Why?”
“Because we feel that you are getting sick.” I told him. “Here lie down and I’ll have Spence take me home.”
“Can’t you stay?”
“Can I sleep in my own bed?”
“What’s one more night?”
“Sweetie, what if I catch what you have? Do you want me to miss my first days back to the office?” he hung his head.
“No.”
“Okay, then I will see you tomorrow my love.” I kissed him on the forehead and tucked him in bed before leaving with Spencer. I said goodbye to the rest of the guys in the living room and we got in his car.
“It feels weird driving again.” He said. I laughed. I haven’t tried to drive my Trailblazer yet. “Lys we need to talk.”
“About Taipei?” he nodded. “I don’t think we should tell Brendon.” I told him.
“Me either.” He agreed. “But Lys I want you again. You scent is so intoxicating.”
“What are you turning into Edward Cullen on me here?” We both laughed and he pulled the car over on the side of the road. He took his seat belt off and pulled my lips to his. I started kissing back too. “Spencer we can’t do this here.”
“Name a time and place.”
“Spencer.” I hung my head. “I can’t give you that.”
“I just need one last time. I want things to be perfect.”
“Can’t we remember the good times?”
“Lys, you are marvelous at sex I can’t stop thinking about you under me.”
“But Spencer what happened to respecting me and my choice to be with Brendon?” he turned and look down at the steering wheel.
“I was doing so well until Taipei. I am sorry.”
“It’s quite okay.” Spencer put his seat belt on and drove me the rest of the way home.

Like I told Brendon I went and visited him for lunch. He looked horrible. The color was gone from his face. He said he had the chills and was up half of the night. I went down stairs and brought him some chicken broth to sip. I can’t believe it hit him like a Mack truck. I let him sleep after I gave him the soup and went to go see what Spencer was doing. Let me tell you it was not the kind of picture you would want to walk in on.
“I am soo sorry, I should have knocked.”
“No worries, not like you’ve never seen it before.” I blushed. I walked in on Mr. Smith masturbating. He was probably thinking about me. I honestly don’t know what came over me but I went over and started to give him a blowjob. “Oh my goodness Lys.” He said and soon after came in my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it.
“I am sorry Spencer, I should not have done that. After I told you yesterday that you had to respect me. And now I go and do something like this.”
“It’s okay. Maybe this is just a phase we were going though. And we just need to work through it to the best of our abilities.” He said. May be he is right. This might be a good thing that Brendon is sick now. I can’t believe I can even think that. “You are really good with your mouth down there.” I blushed.
“I am going to check on Brendon.” I made my way to the kitchen to grab a pop before heading up to his room. He was still sleeping. I ventured to the den to put on some TV. Spencer came in and joined me. “Having nothing better to do?”
“Not really, not much to do until rehearsals pick back for our US tour. If Brendon is sick, then who knows when that will happen.”
“Oh right the US tour, I completely forgot about it!”
“You are coming with us, right?”
“Aw Spence I don’t think so, I have to get back to the office. We had a wonderful 3 months together. “
“It won’t be the same without you there.”
“I know I’ll miss you guys too!” Just then Amanda and Ryan walked in holding hands.
“Guess what!” she said. I just looked at her and Spencer shrugged his shoulders.
“We are buying a house!” she exclaimed.
“Wow! That is wonderful!” I told her and stood up to give her a hug.
“Congratulations,” Spencer said and he hugged Ryan. “Did you find a house?” Amanda nodded.
“It’s in Santa Monica. It’s a little house on the beach.” My expression saddened.
“When are you moving?”
“Two weeks!” replied Ryan. Wow this was all happening very soon.
“I am so happy for you too!” I exclaimed. Then I heard some coughing. “Excuse me I am going to check on Brendon.” I went up to his room. “Hey babe, you okay?” He nodded. “Do you need some water?” again he nodded, so I walked back downstairs to the kitchen. “Hey guess what” I said when I handed him his water. “Amanda and Ryan are buying a house in Santa Monica.” I told him. Then he grabbed his notebook and wrote something. “Can we move in together?” I read what he wrote. “No, sweetie I don’t believe in that.” His expression fell. “Call me superstitious or what you want but I don’t think we should live together until we are married.” Then he wrote, ‘I love you.’ “I love you too” I kissed his forehead and told him to text me if he needed anything and I would be right up. As I was leaving, I texted Kay to see if she was coming over to see Jon and I asked her if she bring me a few things from home. She said yes but she won’t be there until after 6. That is fine, I went to go make some supper but it looks like I’d have to go shopping first. There was nothing in the house.
“I’ll join you.” Spencer told me when I told people my plan. He is not making this any easier by always accompanying me.
“Spence, this not good for us.” I told him once we were in his car. He had offered to drive.
“What do you mean?”
“You and I alone, that’s what I mean.” He started to smirk. “What?”
“You can’t control yourself Lyssa?”
“Spencer!” I slapped his arm. “Yes I can control myself, it’s you I am worried about!” I pouted and turned the other cheek as we pulled into the parking lot. Once inside we got a buggy and started to shop. “You know what will be weird.” He glanced over at me. “When Amanda leaves the house. Pretty soon it’ll be Kayla and Kristan practically lives at Ryan’s and Spencer I can’t afford that house by myself.”
“Move in with Brendon.”
“I can’t. I have this thing against living together before married. I don’t think it should be done.”
“Most people don’t think like that anymore Lys. I respect that.” I blushed a little.
“Thanks Spence, hey do yinz eat plums?” he nodded and I put some in a bag.
“What if Ben and Lexi move in with you?”
“No I don’t think they would want to, besides Sis can’t do the stairs with her leg. Her place is better because it’s one level.”
“True” Just then my phone rang and it was Kristan.
“Hello?”
“Hey I just got to the scene of an accident involving a few of our friends.”
“WHAT!? Are you serious?”
“Yes, Colleen, Jess and Holly were taking a walk when a car missed the turn and hit them. Two are being taken to the hospital. I’ll keep you updated.” She hung up on me and I fell to the ground in tears.
“What happened Lys.” But I couldn’t get out a single word. Spencer just hugged me in the middle of the aisle until I told him what happened. He just picked me up and carried me to the car and headed back home.
“Lyssa what’s wrong?” Amanda asked. Her Kayla and Ryan were in the living room watching tv.
“Did Kristan call you?” I sniffled. They all shook their heads no. “Well Colleen, Holly and Jessi-“ I started to cry again. Then Spencer finished my sentence.

“They were in an accident and on their way to the hospital.” Tears immediately started to swell up in my friend’s eyes. I just went over and hugged them. Shortly after I heard shuffling down the stairs, it was my Brendon. I raced over and just embraced him.
“Baby what’s wrong.” But I couldn’t get it out and someone told him. I think it was Spencer and he hugged me tighter.
“Which hospital? I wanna go see them.” Amanda stated. As if on cue, Kristan texted me the name of the hospital.
“St. Johns.” And we all quickly piled into a car. All I remember was telling the nurse I was Holly’s sister to get back to see her. Which we kinda were, we’ve known each other since we were three. I did not like the site I saw. She was laying in a hospital bed with all kind of wires connected to monitors. I had Spencer with me because a hospital was no place for my sick fiancée. I just grabbed onto his hand I sat down next to the bed. I placed my hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. “Hey Hol, it’s Lyssa. I am here with you, everything is going to be alright. I love you.” I told her. A few minutes later Amanda came into the room.
“Colleen didn’t make it.” She started to cry. “She died at the scene.” That’s probably what Kristan meant when she said they were taking two the hospital. I just started to cry myself. This couldn’t be happening! Spencer held me tight. I didn’t know what to do or think.
Everything was a blur over the next few days. Holly and Jessi made it out of the hospital with minor injuries. Holly just had a few scratches and concession where as Jessi had her arm broken. They were both present at Colleen’s memorial. Her mother wanted to bury her at home so they had to ship her body back to Pittsburgh. We just gathered at a memorial for her and remembered all good memories. Brendon was feeling better by this time so he was here for me. Lexi came up with a good idea. We should all videotape a memory that we had of her and make a DVD to send to her mother to show are sympathy. That was a great idea. I remember the time in middle school where we had to make a tape to show how much we wanted to go on the coalmine trip! It was so funny! One of the famous lines from the event was “Witch, you broke the coal.”

Brendon’s voice was better by the time the rehearsals started for the US tour. Having a real job sucked, I wanted to be able to travel with him. And then Ryan and Amanda were also moving out that weekend. Just lot of things seemed to be going on at once. Amanda, Lexi, Kristan, Jess, Holly and I were sitting in the living one evening when Kayla bounded down the stairs.
“Hey guys, I have some news.” We turned out attention to her. “I am pregnant.” She smiled. My mouth dropped.
“That’s exciting!” Lexi told her and gave her a hug.
“So that means Jon and I will be moving in together!”
“That’s great news!” Kristan ran over and gave her a hug. “And since we are on the subject of great news, Ryan proposed!” She flashed us her ring! We ran over to congratulate her. “And he wants me to move in with him.” I beamed. I was so excited for my girls! Our lease was up on the apartment next month any way so it’s good that this all happened now!
“Did you and Jon find a house?”
“We found an apartment close to the city so that way I can be close to work while he is on tour.”
“Oh that’s awesome.”
“Yea we start moving in this weekend.”
“Aww everyone is leaving this weekend.” I said. “You know what means?”
“Par-tay!” sis exclaimed. She was so right!
“Aww but that means Lys you will be all alone in the house.” Amanda said to me.
“Don’t worry about me, I’ll find some place to stay.”
Sign up to rate and review this story