Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 41

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 1636 words

0Unrated
We had the party Friday night! We invited everyone in the area! Billy, Gabe, and Pete Wentz came out. Sean, Ryan and LP from Yellowcard were there. And a bunch of other friends showed up. We had stocked the fridge with beer and vodka. Everyone was having fun dancing and just talking! I was dancing with the girls when someone approached me.
“Hey babe! How are you doin?” It was Billy.
“Not bad, enjoying the party?”
“Yes! Wanna dance?”
“Sure!” Brendon was talking to Pete and Butch Walker about some idea for a song so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to have a couple dances with Billy. We asked Travie McCoy to DJ for us and he played on of my favorite LMFAO songs, SHOTS!
“Love you Travie!” And like on cue everyone went to the kitchen to grab a jello shot! Tonight was going to be mess! Everyone was bumping and grinding all over the house. I found myself between two unexpected people. Patrick and Gabe. After that I wanted to go after my hunni. But I saw that he was dancing with Cassadee. Hmmm… who to dance with? Everyone seemed to have a partner. Amanda was dancing with Ryan. Kristan was with her Ryan. Kayla was basically dry humping Jon. Lexi and Ben were together. Holly was dancing with Spencer now. Jessi danced with her fiancé Sean. Hayley was dancing with two guys, Travis and Billy. Vicky was with Gabe. And last my beau was with Cassadee. So that left, Pete, LP, Butch, Patrick, Mike and myself. Oh and Travie but he really couldn’t leave the music unattended. It was great to see Spence having a good time. He deserved it. Just then I saw Brendon lean into Cassie and kiss her on the lips. What was he thinking?! I wanted to go over and stop him but I couldn’t. I kissed Spencer so it was only fair. I went and took another jello shot then made my way up the stairs, after squishing past Jessi and Sean. But my leave of absence didn’t go unnoticed. Patrick followed me.
“Why’d you leave? Weren’t you having fun dancing with me?”
“Of course I was! I just needed a breather.” He seemed to by that.
“Is this your room?” I nodded. “Who do you share with?” he motioned to the other bed.
“Amanda.” He now nodded.
“You’re side is pretty awesome. Is this your family?” he picked up a picture off of my nightstand.
“Part of them. That’s my mom’s side of the family.” I pulled a picture off of my desk. “And this is my dad’s.”
“Wow such a big difference.”
“My mom just has one brother where as my dad has 3 brothers and a sister.”
“Wow, I bet holidays are fun.” I just nodded and remembered when Brendon took me home this past holiday season. “Something is bothering you.” He said.
“It’s just the alcohol.” I didn’t want to talk about it. He layed both pictures on my nightstand and sat next to me on the bed. He just kissed me. I kissed back a bit before I pushed away. “Patrick, what are you doing?”
“I’ve wanted to do that since the first time I met you.” I was shocked. I had no idea he had feelings toward me. “I love you Alyssa.” Okay that must be the alcohol talking. But I don’t know what came over me but I kissed him again. We started to make out pretty hot and heavy before he went to take my shirt off.
“Patrick, I can’t do that. I am sorry.” He shrugged and just continued to kiss me. Then I heard one of my favorite songs. Lady GaGa’s “Bad Romance” “Let’s go Dance!” this song reminded me of my two college friends, Laura and Janelle. I miss them. I raced down the stairs almost ran into Kristan and went to find Brendon. But he was not there; I shrugged and started to dance. Then Travis came over and handed me a drink.
“I love this song!”
“Me too!” I told him. Travis and I started to dance. He was fun! “Thanks Travis!” I told him when the song was over. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Just a peck.
“You’re welcome.” But I’ve always wanted to make-out with someone with a lip ring maybe now is my chance. We both stared at each for a moment and leaned in to kiss again. I quickly took his hand and raced up the stairs hoping that Patrick left. He did. And I pushed Travis on the bed and got on top of him. We made out a little bit. He was a good kisser! I can finally cross off make out with someone with a lip ring! I was happy. Travis was happy as well. I felt bad leaving him like that so I paid a little attention to it. “Wow Lys, you’re amazing.” He said after he came. I just smiled and we made our way downstairs. Once back down there I still couldn’t find Brendon. Where could he have gone? I made my way to the kitchen to make another drink. There I saw Spencer.
“Hey, you having a good time?” He nodded. And left the kitchen with two beers in his hand. I noticed him go back to Holly. I am glad they are hitting it off! I glanced at the clock on the microwave. I couldn’t believe it was almost 1 am! Wow time flies when you are having fun! Just then Butch approached me.
“Hey I’ve gotta get going Lys.” He hugged me. “Tell Brendon we’ll be in touch.”
“Will do! Thanks for coming.” He smiled and walked out the door. After that it seemed like more people were leaving. Only ones where left were Travie, Gabe, Billy, Mike, Spencer, Ryan, Amanda, and I. Did Cassadee leave? If she did, I didn’t see. And where the hell is Brendon. I started to put two and two together. I went to the kitchen and downed another shot. Then poured myself a drink. I downed that and made my way outside. I felt hurt but I knew he loved me and he was just caught up in the moment. I sat down on the front steps. I kept telling myself that everything will be okay.
“You okay?” it was Billy.
“Yep! Having a great time!” I smiled at him.
“Why are you out here?”
“Getting too warm in there I needed a bit of fresh air.”
“Do you mind if I stay here? I don’t really want to drive.”
“Of course not, and you shouldn’t drive if you’ve been drinking.”
“Thanks Lys, which bed is yours?”
“Haha very funny Will. You can have either Kayla or Kristan, they went home with their men.”
“Are you sure I can’t share with you?”
“Positive.” When we went back Travie played a few more songs before calling it quits. Everyone looked worn out. I just slugged my way up the stairs. I walked into my room to seeing Amanda and Ryan getting close. I walked across the hall and went to sleep in K’s room. “Hey Billy looks like we will be sharing a room!”
“But not a bed.” He frowned. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. I crawled out of bed in the morning. No matter what time I go bed when I am drunk I normally get up early, weird. I noticed Mike on the loveseat. Travie was on the couch. And Spence was on the floor. It was really odd that Brendon didn’t say goodbye last night. I hope he is alright. Just then the basement door opened and out walked Brendon and Cassie.
“Brendon?”
“Morning babe!” Now I put things together. Mike was still here because of Cassie. But Brendon had that guilty look on his face. He slept with her. I know he did. But I couldn’t be mad at him. I slept with Spencer. We were even.
“Hey Cassie.”
“Hi” she said meekly.
“Want some breakfast?”
“No thanks, I need to get going.” She went over and woke up Mike. They said goodbye and left. Brendon faced me.
“I’m not mad.”
“You’re not?” I shook my head no. “I slept with her and you’re not mad?”
“Correct.”
“Who are you and what have you done with my Lyssa?”
“I slept with Spencer.”
“Well yea, I was there, remember?” I shook my head no.
“In Taipei.” He looked heartbroken.
“You mean when you slept over in his hotel you had sex?”
“Yes Brendon, and I am sorry. I had no intention of doing that. I didn’t leave my key in the room on purpose or anything. It all just sort of happened.” Now his face was stunned. “I’m sorry.” I went to give him a hug but he backed away.
“Lys, we need a break.”
“From what?” I looked into his brown eyes. “From us, you mean?” He nodded. “Alright.” I started to walk away.
“Lys, the ring.” He wanted my engagement ring? Before when I went to leave he was so heartbroken that I took it off. Now he wants it. Well fine then he can have it. I hastily took it off my finger and put it in his hand. I gave him one last look before running up the stairs. I couldn’t let him see me cry. I ran back into the K’s room and lay in Kristan’s bed and just cried. I woke Billy up and he came over to hold me.
Sign up to rate and review this story