Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 42

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 1676 words

0Unrated
A week has past since Brendon and I took our break. Amanda’s things were completely gone from her side. And Kayla was just grabbing the last bit of her belongings.
“I’m sure things will work out between you and Brendon.”
“Thanks chica, me too!” I haven’t talked to him nor Spencer. He has been spending a lot of time with Holly. I am happy for him but I wish he were here with me now. I hugged Kayla and told her good bye before she left. The house was so empty without my 3 best friends. I wandered down to the den. I texted Billy to see what he was up to. He told me nothing so I invited him over. Maybe I can refresh my memory of his kisses. I heard the doorbell go off and to my surprise it was not Billy but Jared.
“Lyssa I am sorry to come over here unannounced but I just had to tell you in person!” he beamed. “We have a temporary job opening in Taipei and the company would like you be our representative.” I stared at him. “It will only be for awhile. Someone quit on the project over there so we would need to take immediate action.”
“Are you serious?” he nodded. “Yes of course I would like to go! When would I leave?”
“We would need you to be there to start on Monday. Your plane will leave in the morning.”
“Wow okay! Sounds great! How long will I be staying?”
“Depends on how fast we find a replacement. If you need more clothes or forget something I will gladly send them.”
“Oh wow this it great! Thank you for the opportunity!”
“You’re welcome. I will see you tomorrow. A car will pick you up at 7am.”
“Great, see you then!” I opened the door to let him out when I noticed Billy was about to knock.
“Are you going from one boy to the next?” he teased.
“No, silly that was my boss! He just told me that the company is sending me to Taiwan to represent them!”
“No way!” I just beamed! “Congratulations. When do you leave?”
“Tomorrow morning.”
“They don’t waste anytime.”
“Nope! But Billy the reason I brought you over is well…” I kissed him on the lips. “I wanna remember our night.” Billy wasted no time pulling me into another kiss. We deepened the kiss before I lost my balance. I broke away and took him up to my room.
“Lys I hoped this is why you asked me over.”
“It is. Billy make love to me!” We took off our clothes and just touched and caressed one another before we became one. It was marvelous! “Wow Billy, that was amazing!”
“You were beautiful Lys, wanna have another go?” I shook my head and we did it again. If possible I went to cloud ten, not nine! I soon came back down and looked at the clock. It was dinnertime and I had nothing packed for tomorrow.
“ Billy this was amazing. Thank you!” he kissed me sweetly on the lips. “But I really need to pack now.” He came me a sad face. “You’re more than welcome to help.” He smiled! Billy made dinner while I packed and we ate in the kitchen at the island. It wasn’t until 9 did Billy leave. He helped me carry my entire luggage downstairs and everything. He was such a sweetheart. “Thank you for this wonderful day, Billy.”
“Nah Lys thank you.” He kissed me again. “Have a safe flight. Let me know when you land.” I nodded and watched him walk to his car. I locked the door behind him before heading up stairs and calling Ken. I was excited to see him and the guys again. He told me he was taking me out to dinner when I arrived! I just laughed. I crawled into my cozy bed thinking of the next time I would be here.

I arrived in Taiwan early Monday morning. No rest for me. I would be going straight into the office before heading to my new apartment. I got some help from a nice intern working at the office. He carried my luggage and said that it would be waiting for me at my new place. I texted Ken and Billy to tell them that I arrived safely in the city. I forgot to call Amanda, so I made a mental to do that later. The intern and I walked into the office building. I was greeted by the rest of the team and immediately started on the project. It was such a long day and I was so tired. I called Ken in the car ride to my apartment and he offered to come over and make dinner. I told him that would be wonderful but I have no food in the place. He said not to worry. So I gave him the address and he said he would be there shortly.
I arrived to the little apartment and it wasn’t as little as it seemed. It was a huge apartment! I had an entire kitchen, living/dining room area, a bedroom with a walk in closet and a nice big bathroom. The bed looked so inviting. It was a king size with gold comforter and pillows to match. It was really a gorgeous place. I noticed that all my suitcases were in the closet and I quickly rummaged for jeans and t-shirt to change into before Ken arrived. I was brushing my hair when I heard a knock on the door.
“Ken! It’s so good to see you!” I smiled at him and gave him a hug!
“How are you?”
“Oh I am fine just a bit tired from the flight and work. What about you?”
“I’ve been great. Been working on a cookbook.”
“Another one?” he nodded excitedly. Then took the bag he was holding to the kitchen. I followed. “So what are you making good?”
“That’s a surprise.” He smiled at me slyly.
“So I can’t help?”
“No you can, if you want but I thought you’d be tired.”
“I am, but if you need help I will do it. I am not that tired…yet.” I laughed. “I know I will crash but I just don’t know when.” He laughed with me.
“Well then if you wanna make the salad that would be good.”
“I can do that!” I rummaged through his bag that he brought. As I was mixing the greens and vegetables I saw Ken kept glancing my way. “Something wrong?”
“You’re ring. It’s gone.” He said.
“Yes I know. Brendon has it.”
“For resizing?” he was a sweetheart. I shook my head no.
“He told me he needed a break from me and asked for the ring back.”
“Idiot.” I just giggled at that. “Does he not know how special you are? He should have never given you up. Now that you told me I don’t know if I can control myself.”
“What do you me-” but he kissed me. Hard on the lips and full of passion. Wow. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we deepened the kiss. “Ken, wow.” We parted and he smiled at me. I had a funny feeling that he wasn’t going home tonight.

I awoke in the morning with an arm flung over my mid section. I rolled over to see Ken sleeping next to me. I thought for a minute, what was I doing? I slept with Billy and had Ken spend the night – we made out but not sex. I have been single, if that’s what you call it, for a week. It just seems easier to deal with the situation now that I am halfway across the world. I gently kissed his lips to wake him up.
“Good morning.” He told me and stretched. He pulled me closer when he was done. We started to make out. Then I heard my phone go off. I glanced at the screen to see who it was, Amanda.
“Morning.”
“Morning? Lys it’s 3 in the afternoon.”
“No…” I rolled over to glance at the clock. “It’s almost 7 am. Why are you calling this early?”
“What are you talking about? Where are you?”
“Taiwan.”
“Taiwan?!” she screamed. “What are you doing there?”
“Business, the company needed me to fill in until they found a replacement. I thought I texted you.”
“No you didn’t, how long will you be?”
“Don’t know.”
“So I guess going to lunch tomorrow is out.” I figured that’s why she called.
“Sorry. But hey I will call you later. I have to get ready for work.”
“Bye.” She seemed annoyed. Sorry I forgot to tell you.
“Stupid.”
“Amanda?” Ken asked.
“Yea she got mad at me because I didn’t call her. But I honestly didn’t have time. If Billy didn’t come over to hang out I’m not sure anyone would know that I was gone. I haven’t even told my parents!” I spat at me. “I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay.” He pulled me into another kiss. Shortly I got ready for work and said he would call me later. He is working on another Taiwanese Drama with the guys.

It was almost a month since being in Taiwan. I have not heard from Brendon since the break. I just assumed that we were over. I haven’t heard from Spencer either, come to think of it the person I heard from back home was Billy. Billy was kind enough to text to me. And when I ever I received them, because of the time difference, I always tried to write back. The project was going great. We are working on some really big plans for the city. I heard knock on my apartment door. I expected to see Ken but it was not who my eyes fell upon.
“Brendon?”
Sign up to rate and review this story