Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sunflowers

Chapter 38

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-07 - Updated: 2010-09-07 - 2045 words

0Unrated
My grandparents, parents, second family, and a couple cousins ended up at carriage inn on Friday night. It would be my last dinner here for who knew how long. Mike was working. I went over near the bar to talk to him.
“So guess what?”
“You’re leaving me again?” he asked.
“Hey now! None of that mister.” I teased with him. “I talked to Brendon and Spencer last night.”
“And?” So I summed up the story for him. “Wow Lys, I’m glad everything worked out for you.”
“Aww thanks so much!” I hugged him. “Now don’t be a stranger to me, you hear?” I smiled at him. “You are more than welcome to come visit in LA when I get back.”
“Really?”
“No not really.” I let him ponder that for a minute. “Yes really.” I hugged him. “I’m going to enjoy dinner, take a break and join us if you can.” I told him.
“You spend time with your family.” I smiled. “Text me when you land in Paris, please don’t forget!”
“I wouldn’t dream about it! I don’t want a repeat.” We laughed, hugged and parted ways. I joined my family and reminisced of the old times. It was such a great ending to an amazing week.

I arrived in Paris around lunch time. I saw Amanda and Kayla waiting for me by the gate. I raced over and hugged them.
“I’ve missed you guys.”
“Us too!” Amanda told me.
“Where are the guys?”
“Sound-checking.” Kay replied. I was bummed that Brendon was not here but understood why. We headed to the hotel. I was in awe at the magnificent sites.
“No worries. Sight-seeing is tomorrow!” Our hotel was gorgeous! Each couple had their own rooms. I wandered around the room for a bit and opened the balcony to see a breath-taking view of the Eiffel Tower. I was staring at the gorgeous site when I felt arms wrap around my waist. That could only mean one thing.
“Brendon!” I turned around to kiss his full lips. He kissed me back and lifted me in the air. My head landed on a comfortable pillow. Needless to say we made love and it was marvelous.
“Brendon I really am sorry that I didn’t call you.” I told him as we laid in each others arms.
“It’s ok babe. I forgive you and understand that you were just visiting your family.”
“And high school friends!” I told him and smiled thinking of Mike.
“Awesome, who?” Eh, wasn’t expecting that question.
“My friends Mike, Dineen, and a couple others.”
“Who’s Mike?”
“My friend from school, he was in a couple of my classes! He’s going to be an engineer! He’s super smart!”
“Oh that’s cool.” I nodded, phew got out of that one.
“Are you ready for the show tonight?” I asked him changing subjects.
“Yes, now that you are back at my side,” he told me. I leaned in to give him kiss. We made out a little bit until his phone went off. “Sorry that was my alarm. I took a nap yesterday forgot to turn it off. But babe it’s almost time to leave for the show, did you want to shower and change?”
“Of course I need to look good for my return!” I joked with him but climbed out of bed and proceeded to get ready for the night.

“Hey Lys!” Spencer called me when we were in the lobby that night. He pulled me into a hug. “You look amazing!” he told me. I blushed and thanked him. I wore a cute black and white polka dotted dress with a turquoise tank underneath and a pair of black heels. Nothing special.
“Thank you Spencer.” I smiled at him. “You ready for the show?” He nodded.
“Now that your back I can concentrate better.” He told me. God forbid something seriously happen to me and I leave these boys forever; they would be lost.
“You’re sweet Spencer.” I kissed him on the cheek. I felt my phone vibrate. I excused myself to answer it.
“Laura!!!!” I screamed into the phone. She was one of my floormates in college. I missed her so much. We chatted for a good while before the show started. Seems that her choir was in Paris this week and wanted to meet up, I told her yes! I couldn’t wait for her to meet Brendon! I saw him pass by.
“Brendon guess what!” I called to him. He just shrugged as he was getting his microphone on his body. “My floormate Laura is in town with her choir and we made plans to meet up to tomorrow.”
“You mean Hungarian Laura?” I nodded. It’s crazy how he remembers all my friends even without meeting them. “That’d be awesome. She should definitely join us for sight- seeing tomorrow.”
“10 minutes til show time people, 10 minutes.” The stage manager called out. Brendon pulled me into a ‘good luck’ kiss before they did their ritual chant. The show was amazing! I loved seeing my fiancé up on stage hamming it up! He’s so gorgeous!
“You guys did amazing!” I pulled him into a kiss.
“Thanks baby.” After he took a quick shower before we retreated back to the hotel.

I woke up bright and early the next morning. I couldn’t wait to see Laura today! I haven’t seen her in years. I let Brendon sleep as I got a shower and headed down to breakfast. I ran into Spencer.
“Morning Lys, you’re up early.”
“So are you!” I told him.
“I forgot to turn my alarm off, I tend to do that most days.” He laughed. “Why are you up?”
“My friend Laura is here!”
“Right now?”
“Nah, we are meeting her for lunch somewhere.”
“Oh nice why is she here?” So I explained the story to him over bagels and cream cheese. Then my phone rang. It was Laura confirming plans for lunch. I hung up the phone and turned my attention back Spencer.
“You should join us. She’s a real sweet girl.”
“Oh I don’t want to intrude.”
“Spence, you won’t be.” We finished up breakfast and started to walk around the streets of Paris. He better not leave me this time. I don’t want a repeat of New York City. I found that I can really talk to Spencer about anything. He’s such a great guy. Lexi does not know what she’s leaving.

We ended up walking past the restaurant Laura and I were to meet up in just a short while, but I saw that she was already there.
“Hey!” I gave her a big hug. “How are you?”
“I’m good. I thought I’d leave early to allow time for traffic but it was really easy to find. How are you doing? Is this Brendon?” she asked glancing at Spencer. I saw him look at me like he wished.
“No this is my friend Spencer, who is in the band with Brendon.”
“Oh sorry.” She blushed. “Nice to meet you Spencer.”
“Nice to meet you as well.” He smiled at her.
“I’m going to call Brendon.” I excused myself. He told me he’d be at the restaurant in 20 minutes. When I returned, I saw Spencer and Laura really getting along. They were both flirting with each other. “Brendon will be here soon, shall we get a table and wait?” they nodded and followed me into the restaurant. After a short while I saw my fiancé coming into the restaurant.
“Sorry to keep you all waiting.” He kissed me on the lips. “You must be Laura, I’m Brendon.”
“Nice to meet you.” He sat down and we ordered food. It was a delicious lunch and it was nice to catch up with Laura. Her mom and dad were doing so much better than they had been during our college years, which I am very thankful that they are. I glanced at my phone and realized it neared 1. Wait, didn’t the boys have an in-store signing at 2?
“Sorry to interrupt but don’t you fellows have a meet and greet or something.”
“That’s not til 2, Lys.” Spencer informed. He and Laura seemed to really hit off and he was definitely interested in her.
“Spencer sweetie, that’s in an hour.”
“Are you serious babe?” my beau explained. I just nodded. “Sorry to cut this luncheon short but we have got to go.”
“Sorry, Laura would you like to come to the show tonight?”
“Aww I would love to but I’m leaving tomorrow to go back to the states so I think we are going to do some site-seeing.” She politely turned him down. I saw his expression drop.
“Well have a safe flight then,”
“Thanks have a good show. It was nice meeting both of you. And good to see you too as well Lys. We’ll have to get together when you get back in the states.”
“Yes of course! Call me when you get home!” I gave her a hug goodbye before she left.
Brendon, Spencer and I climbed in a cab.
“She’s nice.” Spencer told me.
“Yea she is!” I replied and thought of all the fun times our senior year!
“Oh hey Brendon, I have a question.”
“What?”
“Now don’t get mad at me, but do you think I can have sex with Lys again.” I was zoned out and all I heard was sex with Lys.
“Wait what about sex with me?” I asked.
“You know Lys…I asked you but you told me to ask Brendon.”
“Oh yea that. It’s up to you Brendon.”
“Why is it up to me?” he seemed mad. Spencer was about to say something but I stopped him.
“We’ll discuss this later.” I told them and the cab pulled up to the hotel.
Spencer came back to our hotel room and wasted no time asking the question again.
“No.” replied Brendon. “She is my fiancé and she will only have sex with me.” Wow he stood up for me. I gave Spencer an apologetic look. But he was not giving up that easily.
“Lys you never did tell what you liked so much about my love making.” Shit! I turned bright red.
“Spencer…” I trailed off. I had no idea what to say to that.
“Lyssa.” Brendon looked hurt.
“Brendon this is not my fault! You were the one who insisted on us having sex in the first place.” I told him. I got him there. He was speechless.
“She’s right Brendon.” Spencer told him but he snapped back.
“I know she is right. But I didn’t plan on – never mind.” He hung his head. I walked over toward him.
“What baby?” We heard a knock on the door. The shuttle was here to take us to the in-store signing. We all piled into the van. I sat in thought. I wouldn’t mind having sex with Spencer again but I know it means more to him that it does to me. And I don’t think that’s fair to him. He deserves to be with somebody special. As I deserve to be with Brendon. The van stopped in front of the music store. Fans already lined up. I pulled Spence aside before we went in. “Spencer, I’m sorry but I cannot have sex with you. I loved the way you ran your tongue over my body and I will always remember that but you need to find a girl who will love you for all of you. I do love you Spencer but I love Brendon more. I’m sorry I can’t fulfill your last wish.” I kissed him on the cheek and walked inside. I ran into Brendon in the hallway. “Hey sweetheart” he put his arms around me.
“I love you.” He whispered in my ear.
“I love you too.” He must have heard what I told Spencer. I made eye contact with Spencer’s sad eyes. I felt bad but it was the right thing to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story