Categories > Original > Romance > Love and Death

Prologue

by jadesohma 0 reviews

(Full summary inside. Jews will love it)The year in 1936. The war has been going on for 3 years. Rance lankford has been in Hitler youth since he was 11. All he knew was to be a robot. He never lik...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-30 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 235 words

0Unrated
The year in 1936. The war has been going on for 3 years. Rance lankford has been in Hitler youth since he was 11. All he knew was to be a robot. He never liked a girl oe thought of on more than a sister or friend. Then he set eyes on her. He was 17 and she looked it too. He thought she was pretty. Thats all. Even when the other officers forsed her and beat her. He kept on starring. Now she is beging him to save her. What could he do?

^^^^^^^^
1936

I watch as they pushed and shoved all the Jewish scum. My hands behind my back and head held high. I know I'm btter than all of them. They weren't humans. They were things. Filthy, nasty things. And what is that there?

One was struggling. A girl, if you could put a gender to it. She had long brown, thick hair. Deep brown eye look angry. Small arms fight and hit the officers. Fine legs kick at their groins. Why don't they just shoot her like they do many others? I saw them throw a crying baby to a wall. Why is she any diffrent? Is she diffrent?

"Come on Rance. We have to get back to office." My best friend, Lucky, rested his hand on my sholder. I nodded and turned away from the fine girl. Not thinking twice. It left my memory already.
Sign up to rate and review this story