Categories > Original > Romance > Love and Death

Years Later

by jadesohma 0 reviews

1940 now...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-10-30 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 580 words

0Unrated
Four years later. I am 20. 1940.

I stand in the home of one of our most prized genrals. He has been moved closer to one of the camps to he could keep controll. I live nere so I can gard him and his family. We take worthless filth from the camps to work. Do the house work and cooking if the wife so allows. They have two small twins. A boy and a girl. 8 years old and were like me, bleach blond hair and bright blue eyes. Just as Hitler wants.

I walk around the house. Making sure everythings in check.

"Rance!" A small sweet voice calls. Abitha. The girl of the twins.

"Yes little Abitha?" I take a knee to see eye to blue eye with her. She blushes a bit.

"Here" She holds out a dandy lion. "I picked it for you."

"Why thank you. I'll keep it for ever." I smile at her. She flushed and ran away. I smile and spin up and turn at the same time.

I crash into something. I fall to the ground with a thund. I open my eye to see what had happend. I see scum on the floor and broken glass besides it. It fumbles to pick it up.

"Hurry you useless piece of shit!" I scream at it.

Then, it stops. It stands up then looks up at me. Those eyes. I rember those eye. She begins to scream back "Can't you see i'm going! I'm not a piece of shit! I bet I'm smarter than you!" I stand still and quiet. She, on the other hand, raged on. "I hate you!" She spits. It lands on my face. I wipe it off. "I spit on the as you spat on my brothers, sisters, mothers, and fathers mass graves! It's because of you I'm alone!" Her eyes on fire with the flame of anger. "It's because of you that I live in pain!" Now I feel like useless shit. "You killed them all! You have a gun! Kill me now!" She widens her arms. "Here I stand!" I point my gun. She really wanted me to do it.

I drop then gun and sank to my knees. The under of my arms pointed to the sky.

"I knew it." She yell. "Just as worthless as you clame I am." She turns. I picture her long brown hair to trail behind her. But the camp camander shaved it all off.

I finish her job. I sweep every shard of glass up and throw it out. Shes now in my mind. I can't ingnore it.

I think of her all day.

^^^^^^^^

"Mama? I'm home." I call as the door opens. I am 20 years old. I live in the room up stairs that mama rents out. I rent it from her only so she can keep the house in these harsh times.

"Oh my sweet boy! How was work?" My mama. So sweet. She would take in anyone. Anyone who needed it. How I love her.

"Good, thank you. What is for dinner? Were you able to get alot?" She trys to buy from the market. There so little though, she has to inport food.

"No. The shipment will be coming in tomarrow though." She loves to cook. Shes good at it too.

"Great. A good dinner tomarrow" I laugh,

"You have that right. Now go." Dinner will be ready soon.

I head to my room. I am such a moma's boy
Sign up to rate and review this story