Categories > Original > Romance > Love and Death

Falling

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-10-30 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 517 words

0Unrated
I see her again. She washing dishes. I want to talk to her. We are they only ones in the hous. The other gards are at the pub and the family is on an outting. I could just talk to her. No harm in that.

I go up behind her. "What do you want?" She hisses. I hadn't even made myself known.

"How'd you?" I start.

"You and I are the only ones here, sadly." She profesed coldly.

"Ah well I don't think it's very sad. You know, it seems like I've seen you be-"

"You were there the day I was sent to this hell hole." She said before I could finish.

"Who did you-"

"I like your breed." She started "Blond hair and blue eyes. I was thinking how cute you were." Theres a shocker. "Now, I hate you so don't get any ideas. Plus, you didn't grow up too well. You were cuter when you were 17." That one hurt.

"So you too are 20?"I circle her with the same manner, head held high and hands behind my back.

"Yes. sadly. I wish I would have gone to the gas chambers with mother." She mummble.

"You shouldn't wish that" I shake my head.

"Why the hell-" Silence. Her eyes rolled up and her body went heavey. She leaned my way and I cought her as she descended. She weighed less than nothing. Her eyes opend slightly. The air heated. "Please, don't let me die." She looked as if she'll cry. I look around and everyone is still gone.

I reposition he to carry her as if she were my bride. This thought gave me chills. I carry her to the wifes room. I dug into the closet and found a dress to dress her in. She did her best to put it on her self. She told me to zip it up for her. I saw the back of her undergarments. I was shaky with the zipper. She sat on the bed wile I look through the wifes necklaces.

"What are you doing?" She asks me.

"Looking for a cross."

"But i'm-"

"I know. I have a plan. Just go with it." I smile at her. She stays.

I find one that's perfect. I put it around her neck. Next I find a brown wig. God only knows what it's doing in there but there was dust on the box so I think w'll be okay. I pick her up like my bride again.

I take her to my car then lock up the house. I'm going to take her my own house. Mother will take in anyone. Or at least I hope.

She moans.

"Heres the story, You've been living on the streets for three years. Your catholic. Your father and mother died three years ago and was left on the streets. Your name is Angela. Alright?" I ask her. She nodded softly at me.

"Thank. You." She wispers.

"Your safe now. No one can hurt you." I say to her, smiling.

"My names Rachel."

"I'm Rance."

"Rance" She wisper. Then falls asleep.

"Rachel."
Sign up to rate and review this story