Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I had it all till you came along

ghostly wispher

by emo-girl 0 reviews

Bob is made to sit next to Mikey in maths class... please comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 509 words

-1TrainWreck
I came into my maths class to find everyone in different seats.
“Mr Bryar, finally you delight us with your presents, sit down next to Mr Way,” Sir said.
“Who?” I asked looking confused, who was Mr Way?
“Michael please put up your hand for Mr Bryar he doesn’t seem to know everyone in his actual class,” sir said rolling his eyes, as if I was some dumb kid that didn’t know what 2+2 was. I scanned the room, then my eyes locked on that small pale glasses geek who just about had his hand up for me to see, as if he was scared of me, I guess most people were scared of us, they knew it they messed with us they would get it back ten times worse.
“Next to him?” I asked.
“Yes next to Mr Way, if you would like to talk about this then I’m sure it could be done after school,” he said.
“I’m okay, I don’t need to waste my time in this hell hole,” I said before walking to the back of the class and sitting down next to him making sure my chair made enough noise as I pulled it out, that kind of screeching/scratching noise before plonking myself down and slamming my books down. Ray from the front, far on the other side of the class turned and smirked; I flipped him off and looked at the board.

Turn to page 121, do question…

I sighed as I opened my text book and started doing my work.
I noticed the glasses kid… well Michael was tapping his pencil rather annoyingly.
“Would you stop that?” I asked.
“Sorry,” he mumbled, quickly stopping his pencil. He didn’t look at me, he kept his eyes glued on his work. I sighed and carried on with my work, oddly glancing at the clock to see how long of this we had left.

Soon the bell rang music to my ears. I shoved all my books and stuff in my bag.
I accidentally walked into Michael, his books falling down on the floor, the different pieces of paper scattering on the floor. I knelt down and helped him picked them up.
“You don’t have to help,” he said quietly.
“Well we both bumped into each other and I wasn’t exactly going to just leave you to pick all this up on your own,” I said not looking at him, avoiding eye contact.
“Thank you,” he said, more like a ghostly whisper.
“Welcome,” I said. I saw the odd drawing on the pieces of paper, they were good.
“You’re a good drawer,” I said. He looked up and blushed.
“I’m not, my brother is better,” he said taking the books from me as we both stood up.
“I think you are,” I said.
He looked at me, his hazel eyes from behind those glasses sparkled at me, I quickly looked away.
“See you around then,” I said before walking away, hearing the small “bye” behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story