Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I had it all till you came along

strong and powerful

by emo-girl 1 review

warning! violence/ abuse... please please please please please please please please comment! please even if it's bad just comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 612 words

-1Boring
I came home to the sound of shouting and the sound of glasses smashing.
“You useless whore! Sleeping around with my employee! Is that all your good for?” Dad yelled at my mom. I looked in the kitchen to see my mom and dad looking at each other with anger in their eyes, they looked like animals ready to kill each other at any time, I was use to the argument, it had become part of this family, the daily arguments when they were actually at home and not at work.
“Says he who sleeps around with any little bimbo secretary!” My mom yelled back, my dad took a step forward and slapped my mom across the face, hearing the sound of his powerful hand slapping against her cheek, she gripped on to her cheek and started crying more, I had never seem my dad ever lay a finger on my mom, and I didn’t like it, my blood boiled with anger, she was my mother, she might not be the closest mother but she was my mom, and no one hurts her. I stepped into the kitchen.
“How fucking dare you hit her,” I growled.
“Oh the son that apparently is mine is finally home, are you sure this one is mine? Or is it maybe some other guy?” my dad asked. My mom cried more as she held on to her cheek.
“Answer me woman!” dad yelled as he grabbed hold of her wrists and threw her on the floor, she fell on the floor, the kitchen floor that was covered in smashed glass that was cutting into her skin. I grabbed hold of my dad by the neck and pushed him up against the wall, hearing his back bang against the wall as he growled, he tried to push me back but I was stronger and more powerful.
“Don’t you fucking dare touch my mom or I’ll fucking break your neck!” I yelled.
“Your slut of a mother has been sleeping around with any guy she can,” he growled.
“And we all know about your little affairs too, so don’t fucking try and make out that your perfect, your fucking worse, she has been a better parent than you, and if you lay one more finger on her, I will kill you and that is a promise,” I said. He could see it in my eyes, I was being deadly serious.
I threw him to the ground and went over to my mom to help her up. Her hands covered in cuts and blood, her make-up that had ran down her face from crying, her eyes still puffed, red and watery, as if they were about to over spill at anytime.
“You better get cleaned up, I’ll clean up down here,” I said.
She nodded slowly and made her way out of her kitchen and upstairs into the bathroom. I started sweeping up the broken glass.
I heard my dad groan as he got off the floor, he looked at me then went, I know where he was going, he would go down to a club and then probably phone up one of his cheap little whores for sex, He didn’t care about us anymore, my mom gave up caring ages ago, when she found out that he was cheating and then found out that he still was cheating. I guess this might be another reason why I never want to be in a relationship, I feel like my relationship will end up like my broken down parents one, where they both don’t see each other and they cheat all the time.
Sign up to rate and review this story