Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Romeo

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Still frustrated about Adam and Carmen's engagment, Sakura turns to her mom to complain.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2010-11-02 - Updated: 2010-11-03 - 389 words - Complete

0Unrated
Romeo:

Stupid Adam! He is getting himself married to that hoe! Grrr! I just want to scream! She's not that great. She's not that great! SHE'S NOT THAT GREAT! Nobody gets it. They're only going along with it just to make the lovebirds happy. Can't they see that she's going to make him miserable? Is that what they all want?

They just don't get the problem. Everyone believes I'm the one who's crazy. Worse, they all accuse me of being in love with that idiot. Me in love with Adam? Eww! No way! Adam and I are just friends! It's that slut who is that problem. Why don't they ask about her? She's the problem, not me!

I'm at a loss here. I need someone to talk to. Sadly for me, there is only one person to turn to at the moment. I came home late again tonight. My mom was cleaning up the kitchen as she normally did to keep herself from worrying about me. I shut the door behind me and sighed. Mom looked up when she heard me. Automatically, my own gloom spread into her like an airborne virus.

"Sakura-chan!" she wailed as if she was the one with the problems. "What's the matter?"

"Adam's getting married!" I complained.

She gave me that cute, confused cat look on her face. "To who?"

"Carmen!"

Mom hugged me tight. "Aw, it's okay, sweetie."

"No it's not! She's whore!"

"Shhh, just come in and sit."

I suddenly became a kid again. I nodded in misery. "Okay."

Mom walked me over to the kitchen table. I sat there feeling sorry for myself as she brewed me some orange-green tea.

"Here. This will help you." I snatch the cup out of her hands and drank up in one gulp.

"Whew! Take it easy there, sweetie."

I didn't answer. I didn't even look up at her. She sat down next to me at the table. I felt her hand touch mine.

"Sakura-chan, I'm always here if you need to talk to me. You know that right?"

I nodded at her. "Can we just not talk right now?" I asked. My mother gave me a little shrug.

"Sure, I guess..." she replied.

I smiled at her. "Thanks." We just sat there in silence for the rest of the night.

Let it All Go
Sign up to rate and review this story