Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

Lovefool

by kenzoid 1 review

Gerard draws a rather provocative picture in class and things get "heated" after dinner at Babette's.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-03 - Updated: 2010-11-03 - 1555 words - Complete

1Insightful
BABETTE
The following Monday was great. Gerard showed up early to meet me.

“Hey!” I said when I saw him. He hugged me and gave me a little kiss.

“Hey.” He mumbled, still hugging me.

“You know, your gonna see me naked today.” I said. Even though I had been doing it all week, now that Gerard and I were dating things would be really weird. Gerard grimaced.

“Well, I’ve been seeing you naked all week. I don’t really think it’ll make that much of a difference.” He shrugged.

“Yeah, but we like, made out the other day…a lot. And now when we kiss, your just going to picturing me naked.” I said.

“I was doing that anyway.” He joked. I punched him gently in the arm.

“I have to go take my clothes off.” I said, giggling. Gerard kissed me again and let go. I watched him go to his seat and set up his supplies. I took off all my clothes, blushing profusely and stood up on the table, awaiting further instruction from Deven.

“Okay class, today I want to try something a little more advanced.” He announced when everybody was in their seats. “Today I want Babs to simply stand, just how she is. And I want all of you to draw her in any pose, but you must include yourself somewhere in the picture!” he said. I felt the blood drain from my face. Deven went on explaining in greater detail, but all I could think about was what Gerard would draw. I could only imagine.

“Alright everybody! Let’s begin!” Deven exclaimed, taking his seat at his desk. The sound of pencils scribbling furiously filled the room, clouding my worried thoughts. I tried not to look too worried. I tried to just focus on the clock on the other side of the room. But my eyes kept veering to Gerard, who was simply pouring everything he had into his picture.

Eventually my mind finally blanked and before I knew it, Deven was dismissing the class. I hurried to put my clothes back on and practically ran up to Gerard. I wanted to see what he had drawn very, very badly. He seemed just as eager to show me.

“Hey, can I see it?” I asked, almost bouncing up and down. He chuckled and opened his sketchbook. I peered inside and was amazed at what I saw.

It was a beautiful, beautiful sketch of Gerard and I kissing. My brow was furrowed and I was pressing up against him. It was a passionate kiss, and neither of us were wearing clothes. Gerard had his hands on my face and mine were burrowed in his hair.

“Well, what do you think?” Gerard asked. I stared at the picture for a moment. Then, instead of answering him, I pounced on him, trying to kiss him like in the sketch.

At first he seemed shocked, but very quickly warmed up to the idea. I loved to kiss him. I enjoyed it very much. But then Deven cleared his throat loudly and we pulled apart.

“Why don’t you two take that, uh, somewhere else?” Deven asked, seeming just as embarrassed as we were. We nodded and headed out onto the campus.

“So I guess you like it?” Gerard said, laughing.

“I love it. It’s perfect.” I said, standing up on my tiptoes and kissing him again. “I really like kissing you.” I said. Gerard snickered.

“I can tell.” He said, leaning down and giving me hundreds of soft little pecks.

“Do you want to have dinner at my house?” I asked. I didn’t even know what I would cook; I just wanted to spend more time with him.

“Sure. I’ll be over at eight.” He said. I smiled and he kissed me again. Then his phone rang. “Oh, hey Mikey. No, I’m just here with Babette. Yeah, yeah, it’s cool. No, man, don’t sweat it. I’ll be there. Should I bring her? Sweet! Kay, bye. Love you too.”

“What was that about?” I asked.

“Mikey’s friend Ray is throwing a party next Friday. His parents are out of town. You wanna come with me?” he asked as we walked to our cars.

“Um, sure.” I said. I was a bit unsure about meeting everybody’s friends. And I had never really been the “party girl”.

“Okay. I’ll will see you at eight.” He said, stealing one final good bye kiss.


LATER

Dinner tonight was pirogues and salad. Not the fanciest thing in the world, but I hadn’t been shopping in months and it was all I had. Xerxes was in a bad mood, hissing and growling. I guess he had sensed that his archenemy was coming over. He wasn’t a bad cat; he was just an attention whore. And if anybody got in the way of him being petted and fed everyday, he was not going to sit back and let it happen. But in order to keep Gerard’s eyes in their sockets, I fed Xerxes and locked in the laundry room.

A few minutes after eight, dinner was prepared and Gerard was knocking at my door.

“Hey!” he grinned when I opened up. I kissed him hello and we sat down at the small table in my kitchen.

“Dinner looks really good.” He said, putting some food on his plate.

“Thanks. I need to make a run to the store.” I said. We ate quietly.

“We suck at making small talk.” Gerard said, making me laugh.

“We do. We don’t really talk much, do we? We just make out.” I laughed.

“Not that it’s a bad thing.” He said. “But we should talk more.” He said after a few minutes. I nodded in agreement.

After dinner, we went over to the couch and completely forgot all talking. Lying down with Gerard on top of me whilst kissing furiously is what we remembered.

“Where in the world did you learn to kiss like this? I asked.

“You pick things up.” He said into my neck.

“I take it you’ve had a lot of girlfriends then?” I asked. Gerard stopped kissing me.

“Actually no.” he said. He rested his head on my chest and I stroked his hair, trying to control my heart beat. “If you couldn’t already tell, I am really shy.”

“I know. Getting to know you was like getting to know a brick wall.” I said. Gerard chuckled lightly.

“When I asked you out I thought I was going to die.” He admitted.

“Why? The worst I could’ve said was no. And I didn’t say no.” I asked.

“Its just…you’re really attractive and I know I’m not to the best looking guy…” his voice trailed off.

“I think you’re really attractive. I think you have really pretty eyes.” I said honestly.

“Really?” Gerard asked, titling his head so that he was facing me.

“Honest to god. Besides, I don’t think I’m that attractive anyway.” I said, brushing some hair out of his eyes.

“Your beautiful. Don’t you ever think otherwise.” He said very seriously. I felt myself flush.

“Hey, we’re talking!” I said, wanting to change the subject.

“Yeah, we are.” He said, nodding. “I think I should give you a nick name.” He said after a pause.

“You could call me Babs like everybody else.” I suggested.

“Nah, I want it to be something that nobody but me calls you.” He said. Then he stopped to think for a few seconds. “I got it! I’ll call you Babes.” He said. I laughed.

“What? It fits!” he said

“I’m not a babe!” I said defensively while still laughing.

Gerard adjusted himself so that he was straddling me. He began kissing his way up my neck.

“Then why am I doing this? Huh?” he said in between kisses. I was gasping and laughing at the same time. “Why am I so fucking turned on right now?”

“Because your insane!” I chortled. He was being serious now thought.

He was blowing hot breaths down my back, biting and nipping at my neck. I was getting very hot and bothered by this and was have tempted to rip my shrt off. I just ran my finger through his thick hair and pressed every inch of him up against me.

“God, I want you so bad.” He panted. I felt relieved knowing he was feeling the same wanting that I was.

There was nothing stopping us. No teachers, no younger brothers, no parents. We probably would have done it right on that couch if Gerard hadn’t stopped.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, feeling let down when he sat up. He caught his breath before answering.

“Nothing, its just that we should probably wait.” He said. I frowned and pulled him back down by his shirt.

“I don’t care. Really, I’d be fine with doing it right now.” I said honestly. Gerard shook his head and got off me. I stood up.

“I don’t want to move too fast.” He said.

“Please stay.” I said as he made his way to the door.

“Don’t worry, you’ll see me again.”
Sign up to rate and review this story