Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

Spilling Secrets

by kenzoid 2 reviews

A hot visit to the laundry room ends up with Babette confessing to Gerard how she got her scar.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-03 - Updated: 2010-11-03 - 1154 words - Complete

0Unrated
BABETTE
I did see Gerard again. In fact, over the weeks I saw him a lot. We went to the movies and out to dinner and over to each other’s houses quite a bit. I had gotten to know Mikey really well and we became friends. Now there was only three days until the party and I wasn’t very nervous anymore. Gerard and I’s relationship was very physical. It was filled with lots of kissing and grabbing and touching, but we had yet to have sex. Gerard insisted that we wait.

“Hey, will you pass me that basket?” I asked, gesturing to the load of darks I was preparing to wash. Gerard handed me the basket and I caught him eyeing me.

“What?” I asked as I dumped the clothes into my washing machine.

“Your wearing high heels while doing laundry?” he asked. I blushed.

“Yeah, so?” I asked, turning on the washer. It made a buzzing noise and then started up. I turned to the dryer and began pulling out the clean clothes.

“It’s kind hot.” He said. I snickered.

“Shut up!” I said as I loaded the warm clothes into the empty basket. Gerard pulled out one of the blankets and wrapped it around us, turning me so that I was facing him now. It was hot and very cozy, seeming to thaw my cold skin.

“Seriously, its actually turning me on.” He muttered, kissing me.

“Really now?” I asked, smirking. Gerard picked me up by my waist and set me on top of the dryer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him extremely close to me. I felt his hands unbutton my shirt and I didn’t mind. After about ten seconds I was shirtless and Gerard was working on my bra.

“Babette? Is that you?” asked the familiar Spanish accent of my landlord. Gerard jumped back, taking the blanket and my bra with him. I quickly threw my hands over my exposed breasts.

“Yes Mrs. Ramierez.” I said breathlessly. She shuffled into the laundry room and gasped.

“You still got that condom I gave you, right?” she asked, her already big eyes practically bugging out of her head.

“Y-yes.” I stammered, feeling so embarrassed that I could’ve died. She nodded and shuffled quickly out of the laundry room. I waited until I thought she was out of earshot to speak.

“Oh, my god!” I hissed, jumping off the dryer. Gerard was laughing hysterically and nearly on the floor.

“It isn’t funny! She would’ve kicked me out if we had gotten caught!” I said. Gerard straightened up and wiped his eyes.

“But we did get caught.” He said. I rolled my eyes and he took me up in his arms again. I let my hands fall away from my chest as he pulled me close.

“You are so gorgeous.” He mumbled, kissing and stroking my scar. I sighed.

“Let’s go back up to my place.” I said. He smirked and nodded. I gathered up the laundry and put my shirt back on.

When we got up to the apartment, I took him into my bedroom and sat him down next to me.

“I think I like where this is going.” He said slyly. I smiled wryly but shook my head. “What’s wrong?” he asked, knitting his brows.

“I want to tell you how I got my scar.” I said, taking in a big, shuttering breath to try and release some of the nervous energy. I knew I would have to tell him sooner or later, and right now seemed like a good time to do it. I had to get it off my chest; it was killing me. Gerard’s eyes widened and he nodded for me to continue.

“When I was nine, I went out to the theater with my dad. We went to the Opera Populaire in Boston.” I began. Gerard listened intently. “We went to see a violin piece a friend of his was conducting. It was a beautiful night, and dad insisted we walk home instead of taking a taxi. But as we were walking home, some grease ball spotted us. Of course we were in our best clothes and I guess he thought we might be wealthy.” I paused to gulp down the lump in my throat and wipe my dampening eyes. “Well, he chased us into an alley and told my father to give him the money. But he didn’t have any.” My throat was tightening and my voice was beginning to wobble. “So, he slit his throat, right in front of me. And then he cut me, all the way down my face and left me there.” I said, running my finger down my scar. “They never caught him.”

I was crying heavily now. Gerard pulled me into his lap and hugged me very close.

“Sh, don’t cry. Pretty girls aren’t supposed to cry.” He murmured into my hair. “I’m so sorry Babes. Honey, sh, don’t cry. I’m here, everything is all right.”

“I just- I just hate knowing he’s still out there.” I wept. Gerard gave me a tight squeeze.

“Nobody is ever going to hurt you again. Not while I’m around.” He said softly. There were a few minutes were we just sat there. He was holding me in his arms and rocking us back and forth.

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I was just afraid you wouldn’t react the way I wanted you to.” I admitted, finally calming down.

“How did you want me to react?” he asked.

“Just like this.” I said. He squeezed me again and I nestled my head in his chest.

“I’m here for you. You aren’t alone in this anymore.” He promised. I sighed contently and closed my eyes.

“You always smell like vodka.” I said after a while.

“I drink a lot.” He confessed. I frowned.

“Drinking is just empty calories.” I reminded him. He laughed and shook his head. “Besides, they don’t really mix well with anti-depressants.” I added. Gerard nodded but didn’t say anything.

“You’re a good girlfriend.” He said finally.

“How so?” I asked.

“Your caring and sweet. And you’re a really good fucking kisser.” He added, making me laugh. “There’s the smile I was looking for!” he said.

“You are extremely snuggly.” I said, burrowing into his arms even further. “Your like a big human teddy bear.” Gerard smiled and kissed me.

Slowly, I pressed my hand against his inner thigh. He raised his eyebrows at me and unbuttoned my shirt. That’s when we realized I had left my bra down in the laundry room. Oh well, not like it would’ve made a difference if I hadn’t.
Sign up to rate and review this story